jordans for sell cheap

jordans for sell cheap

Posted in the Marion Forum

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Nike air jordans size 5 ina half for sell for fifty bucks who wanna buy em only had Not even a.year an paid 120 i got pics just. Hit me up 8288035174

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2012
This isn't a yard sale site you idiot.
College_educated

Candler, NC

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Agreed
Uhh

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Nobody wants to buy what you are selling.. They're prolly tore up & nasty anyway.. Saw you walkin down the streets of Marion yesterday looking disgusting.. Stop selling yourself for drugs! Nasty ass.
Sara

Asheville, NC

#5 Apr 3, 2012
THE_Cherish_Mf_Gilly_ wrote:
Nike air jordans size 5 ina half for sell for fifty bucks who wanna buy em only had Not even a.year an paid 120 i got pics just. Hit me up 8288035174
Are you as retarded as you look? Learn how to spell.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2012
grow up damn are u as pathetic as u look get a life get outta mine an find something 2 do other then hide behind a comnputer an shit talk nn naww sweeti i sold them shoes bout a hour after i posted that iight:) kk thxx bitchesss
WOW

Burnsville, NC

#8 May 4, 2012
This poor girl really needs to learn how to spell. I'm beginning to think that she is just somebody posing as this person and coming on topix to make her look bad because I really don't think someone could be that dumb or can they? Maybe she learned how to read and write from Hooked on Ebonics. One or two misspelled words I will overlook but her posts are too hard to read and understand from all of the mistakes.
Here's some advice: don't write like you talk and if you talk like that please STOP!
Outta Here

Little Switzerland, NC

#9 May 4, 2012
WOW wrote:
This poor girl really needs to learn how to spell. I'm beginning to think that she is just somebody posing as this person and coming on topix to make her look bad because I really don't think someone could be that dumb or can they? Maybe she learned how to read and write from Hooked on Ebonics. One or two misspelled words I will overlook but her posts are too hard to read and understand from all of the mistakes.
Here's some advice: don't write like you talk and if you talk like that please STOP!
I agree 100%! It is a sad shape we, as a community, and the nation as a whole are in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 1 hr Donnie Dollhands 444
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 5 hr lets end this dis... 84
Team not two 5 hr Blaze 11
Anyone know 9 hr Oh really 12
Marcie Baker 14 hr Inquiring mind 3
Brandi silver 16 hr Watching 7
Colby Ricketts Thu Sister 9

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance