Typical

Smartt, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2013
I launched a butt rocket earlier and now my tushy is sore. Dang.
whatt

Maggie Valley, NC

#2 Jun 30, 2013
You can tell your from McDowell.
Duh

Marion, NC

#3 Jun 30, 2013
whatt wrote:
You can tell your from McDowell.
You are one to talk! Please learn how to use your and you're correctly before you call someone else out.
sad

Candler, NC

#4 Jun 30, 2013
will be glad when the pre-teens go back to school.
Stay away from Democrats

Greer, SC

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Topix tip of the Day Stay away from Democrats and your asr might stop hurting!
About Time

Morganton, NC

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Stay away from Democrats wrote:
Topix tip of the Day Stay away from Democrats and your asr might stop hurting!
NA! Stay away from Regugiturds and it will heal. You might have to move to a different state though. One that doesn't want to Tax social security benefits. One that doesn't take tax exceptions for food away. One that won't tax prescription drugs. One who won't tax Lawn Mowing. One that won't tax Haircuts! Any where but here. Now a crazy Republican wants to add $50.00 a year to get a license plate for your car!$78.00 instead of the $28.00 we already pay. I have more, but i'm tired.
Typical

Gastonia, NC

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Things got way more real than I had hoped. I was just sharing my proctological woes.
Nasty

Greer, SC

#8 Jun 30, 2013
About Time wrote:
<quoted text>NA! Stay away from Regugiturds and it will heal. You might have to move to a different state though. One that doesn't want to Tax social security benefits. One that doesn't take tax exceptions for food away. One that won't tax prescription drugs. One who won't tax Lawn Mowing. One that won't tax Haircuts! Any where but here. Now a crazy Republican wants to add $50.00 a year to get a license plate for your car!$78.00 instead of the $28.00 we already pay. I have more, but i'm tired.
lol...Well what about your stupid monkey daddy he has paid companies to
design a green light bulb to take place of all the other bulbs in your home or office they will be 75.00 Dollars a pice.I hope you have fun buying them ;) Oh and by the way don't forget to pay your Obamecare healthcare tax a stupid SOB like you would never make it in jail.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2013
I'm a democrat.. My butt doesn't hurt. Pointless drivel.

That escalated quickly.
Nasty

Greer, SC

#10 Jun 30, 2013
If you want to bend over' I promise you your Butt will Hurt Very Very Badly when i'm done I will leave you sore and bleeding even if I have to use my foot ;)
About Time

Morganton, NC

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Nasty wrote:
If you want to bend over' I promise you your Butt will Hurt Very Very Badly when i'm done I will leave you sore and bleeding even if I have to use my foot ;)
You are a typical illiterate Marion Fool. Go to bed, take some meds or commit suicide. Any of the above.
Nasty

Greer, SC

#12 Jun 30, 2013
About Time wrote:
<quoted text>NA! Stay away from Regugiturds and it will heal. You might have to move to a different state though. One that doesn't want to Tax social security benefits. One that doesn't take tax exceptions for food away. One that won't tax prescription drugs. One who won't tax Lawn Mowing. One that won't tax Haircuts! Any where but here. Now a crazy Republican wants to add $50.00 a year to get a license plate for your car!$78.00 instead of the $28.00 we already pay. I have more, but i'm tired.
Hell I can't wate untill we have a republican that runs for office that wants to pass a law to throw your ass in jail if you don't pay that extra 50.00 dollars a year...Hell i'll vote for him pay back is a bitch...Bitch
Nasty

Greer, SC

#13 Jun 30, 2013
About Time wrote:
<quoted text>You are a typical illiterate Marion Fool. Go to bed, take some meds or commit suicide. Any of the above.
Eat Me Raw Balls And All Don't Stop Thar Eat The Hair!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 3, 2013
Nasty.. grow up. Nobody wants to read your senseless crap. Okay, okay.. we get it... you're uneducated and classless. We get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Owens brothers (Mickey, Timmy, and Roy) (Apr '12) 8 hr robin pyatt 45
Morganton Pressure vessel good place to work???? (Jan '14) 9 hr Number 1 worst job 22
Wheres Donnie riddles ex rachael at i miss her 11 hr GotIt 3
Crybaby white people (Apr '13) 12 hr YouKnow 15
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 16 hr Punish Her Ill Lad 198
What really happened to the steak house? Fri JoseAlonza 16
Drk blu Camaro (new) Fri truth 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages