Morris Dees of SPLC accused of child ...

Morris Dees of SPLC accused of child molestation.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
William Joyce KVK1

Burnsville, NC

#1 Nov 28, 2013
http://www.zianet.com/web/dees1.htm This is "I love's" idol and mentor, says a lot doesn't it?. These accusations certainly bear looking into, all of this is available online. Southern Poverty Law Center has some explaining to do.
LMFAO

Greer, SC

#2 Nov 28, 2013
This is not molestation! The guy cheated on his wife! Dummy!
I love

Asheville, NC

#4 Nov 28, 2013
Melvin Puris wrote:
Yea old Morris is a typical stupid libturd like hussein, jackson and sharpton. Don't do as I do...do as I say. Typical, n****r loving hypocrisy! I wish all of these trouble makers would sink in the middle of some ocean...
http://www.ctc.usma.edu/ < You should check this out Melvin, William and Nasty. You occasionally stumble over the truth, but you quickly pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened.
I love

Asheville, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2013
The Complexity of Violent Extremism

The threat posed by violent extremism is neither constrained by international borders nor limited to any single ideology. Groups and individuals inspired by a range of religious, political, or other ideological beliefs have promoted and used violence against the homeland.

Increasingly sophisticated use of the Internet, mainstream and social media, and information technology by violent extremists adds an additional layer of complexity.

Partnering to Better Understand Violent Extremism

To counter violent extremism (CVE), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) works with a broad range of partners to gain a better understanding of the behaviors, tactics, and other indicators that could point to potential terrorist activity within the United States, and the best ways to mitigate or prevent that activity.

We are an important partner in supporting the National Strategy on Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Violent Extremism, which President Obama released on Aug. 3, 2011.

Supporting Local Communities

As part of its effort to support local networks to counter violent extremism, DHS has launched a number of core initiatives:

DHS Conferences and Workshops on CVE: With our federal partners, DHS hosts conferences and workshops for law enforcement to better educate them about CVE.
Training Initiatives: DHS is working with DOJ, and has trained hundreds of thousands of front line officers on Suspicious Activities Reporting and CVE.
Grants: DHS has prioritized prevention activities through our grants that directly support local law enforcement efforts to understand, recognize, prepare for, prevent, and respond to terrorist pre-cursor activity, and separately to raise public awareness and vigilance through the If You See Something, Say Something campaign.
International Partnerships

DHS also has CVE partnerships with the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Belgium, Spain, Denmark, and Australia, as well as partnerships with international law enforcement organizations such as Europol.

For the past year, DHS, Europol, and E.U. partners have exchanged information on U.S. and E.U. based fusion center best practices, CVE training standards, and research and case studies, including a joint case study on the 2011 Norway attacks.
DHS signed a U.S.-Australia Joint Statement on Countering Transnational Crime, Terrorism, and Violent Extremism in Canberra in May 2012.
Since 2010, DHS has partnered with Canadian counterparts to share best practices and research related to CVE and promote community-based and community driven efforts.
I love

Asheville, NC

#6 Nov 28, 2013
http://www.dhs.gov/topics .^^^^ The above is from the Department of Homeland Security. Here's the link I warned you but you didn't listen. You are seriously off balance and need a straight jacket.
Sad

Greer, SC

#7 Nov 28, 2013
I love wrote:
http://www.dhs.gov/topics.^^^^ The above is from the Department of Homeland Security. Here's the link I warned you but you didn't listen. You are seriously off balance and need a straight jacket.
You are right I love. These guys are home grown terrorists. They are the worst of the worst. Like a festering infection they eat away at the fabric of our society and try to erode our democracy. I have reported them numerous times. I have been told that they are being closely monitored. Just let them dig their own graves. They constantly say that they are within their bounds of freedom of speech, but they have crossed the line more times than can be counted. I love watching them help build the case against them. They will be real shocked when they get that knock on the door.
William

Barnardsville, NC

#8 Nov 28, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right I love. These guys are home grown terrorists. They are the worst of the worst. Like a festering infection they eat away at the fabric of our society and try to erode our democracy. I have reported them numerous times. I have been told that they are being closely monitored. Just let them dig their own graves. They constantly say that they are within their bounds of freedom of speech, but they have crossed the line more times than can be counted. I love watching them help build the case against them. They will be real shocked when they get that knock on the door.
You are about the most retarded individual I have ever encountered. You live in your fantasy world, that's cool. Just do not ever venture into the real World, things would go badly for you.
William

Barnardsville, NC

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot talking to himself in Marion, N.C. LMAO.
Sad

Greer, SC

#10 Nov 28, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot talking to himself in Marion, N.C. LMAO.
Just wait for the knock on the door! It's almost time to pay the pauper!
William

Barnardsville, NC

#11 Nov 28, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait for the knock on the door! It's almost time to pay the pauper!
Yeah, I'VE gone out and bought cookies and espresso for the agents. LMFAO. You retard, if you were not so pathetic, you would be comical!. How old are you?, 13-14 is what I'm guessing. If you are any older then your mental developement stopped there. It's the Piper you Cretin, not the pauper. You Fool I am done even responding to your fantasies.
William

Barnardsville, NC

#12 Nov 28, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Read the ENTIRE article, you retard! This is an official court document.
William

Barnardsville, NC

#13 Nov 28, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
When the knock comes for YOU, 9-10 years from today, it will be for REAL, not your silly little fantasy.
Sad

Greer, SC

#14 Nov 28, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>When the knock comes for YOU, 9-10 years from today, it will be for REAL, not your silly little fantasy.
Hehehe! Just keep at it!
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#15 Nov 28, 2013
Fart!!!
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#16 Nov 28, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
For full information on this simply Google " Morris Dees Child Molestation", it's ALL on line for ayone who wants to read it. Ain't it amazing how Liberals twist the facts! They want you to remain stupid, it's how they stay in office.
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#17 Nov 28, 2013
I love wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.ctc.usma.edu/ < You should check this out Melvin, William and Nasty. You occasionally stumble over the truth, but you quickly pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened.
Have you ALWAYS been this stupid, or have the repeated injections of Lamar's sperm redered you this way? I really want to know.
I love

Asheville, NC

#18 Nov 28, 2013
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ALWAYS been this stupid, or have the repeated injections of Lamar's sperm redered you this way? I really want to know.
I'm not going to bother teaching you something you couldn't be bothered to learn yourself. I just supply the rope. You can think what you like about me. I know who I am and I sleep just fine.
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#19 Nov 28, 2013
I have finally figured you out "I Love". You are a little homsexual with a Black lover, you have a squealer or rat mentality. You are pitiful and live in a fantasy world where thought police agencies scramble to cater to you and your semi human sex partner. It don't work that way in the real world. Normal people avoid you and do not want any part of your your world.
Nasty

Greer, SC

#20 Nov 29, 2013
It's sounds to me like William is telling you to...GFYS...And report that up your ars...lmfao
Rita

Greer, SC

#21 Nov 29, 2013
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
I have finally figured you out "I Love". You are a little homsexual with a Black lover, you have a squealer or rat mentality. You are pitiful and live in a fantasy world where thought police agencies scramble to cater to you and your semi human sex partner. It don't work that way in the real world. Normal people avoid you and do not want any part of your your world.
I have been reading your posts and you definitely are not normal William. You are psycho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alexs Momma 1,921
Treasure at the Dump 4 hr Frank Castle 3
Gold 13 hr ToddHoffman 5
Juan 3rd shift Baxters?? 15 hr Packing 4
Buck Creek Gold 19 hr Native 5
Lil Larry 21 hr rita always7607 6
Anybody working in jonesboro? Sun Mea Maxima Culpa 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages