Happy

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I was shopping there sat nite I asked a lady that was working in housewares a ? & she was so rude...I called & reported her..she was blond & looks like a rat...so watch out!!!!!
WOW

Matthews, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Oh no!!!!! I do hope you can go on with your life after being faced with such a terrible event.
Happy

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
YES I CAN BUT IT SUCKS PPL R SO RUDE
worker

Albemarle, NC

#4 Jan 28, 2013
This employee was prob under the pressure of trying to make her time (we get timed on everything we stock and its totally unfair). But I know who u are talking about and she isn't rude, its just that Walmart puts so much pressure on its stockers (esp third shift) that all the managers care about are getting their times met whether it means we do one job and kill ourselves, or if were lucky we get to go ahead and start a new job, which is also timed and even more stress put on to have it done before seven a.m. unless you've worked there on third shift, u will never understand....people think that Walmart is an easy place to work for but in all reality, its a pure hell...unnecessary pressure, stress and us having to do the jobs of other shift, plus our own work.....so she prob wasn't being rude, just stresses over her times...and us employees have complained about the timing method, as should u...call Walmart, ask for Robbie or the manager on duty, tell them to cut third shift some slack and we can better help our shoppers

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

#5 Jan 28, 2013
worker wrote:
This employee was prob under the pressure of trying to make her time (we get timed on everything we stock and its totally unfair). But I know who u are talking about and she isn't rude, its just that Walmart puts so much pressure on its stockers (esp third shift) that all the managers care about are getting their times met whether it means we do one job and kill ourselves, or if were lucky we get to go ahead and start a new job, which is also timed and even more stress put on to have it done before seven a.m. unless you've worked there on third shift, u will never understand....people think that Walmart is an easy place to work for but in all reality, its a pure hell...unnecessary pressure, stress and us having to do the jobs of other shift, plus our own work.....so she prob wasn't being rude, just stresses over her times...and us employees have complained about the timing method, as should u...call Walmart, ask for Robbie or the manager on duty, tell them to cut third shift some slack and we can better help our shoppers
Does a smile slow you down?
Happy

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Yea is a smile timed I understand workers r stressed.my family heard talking &her standing around didn't look like she was worried bout being timed...so rude 2 my family...
I get it

Marion, NC

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Look guys I understand the Walmart worker look how they treated them during the holidays.Not enough checkouts open and alot of customers...not their fault.Walmarts owners are billionaires and they make huge profits but they treat the blue collar workers like garbage.They work long hours and have to deal with very rude customers from time to time believe me if I had to I'd snap on some of McDowell finest citizens.So please don't take it so personal we all know how it feels to have bosses breathing down our necks.Rich people don't care and none of us on this site are billionaires either so lets just have a little understanding.Please :)...I smiled :) twice

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#8 Jan 28, 2013
worker wrote:
You sound like stocking shelves at Wally World is more stressful than being an air traffic controller! LOL! If this is hard work to you, you don't know what work is!!
Hmmm

Oakboro, NC

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Happy wrote:
Yea is a smile timed I understand workers r stressed.my family heard talking &her standing around didn't look like she was worried bout being timed...so rude 2 my family...
Based on the way you construct a sentence, could it be she simply couldn't understand you?
Lol

Marion, NC

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I agree stop whining I can't even really believe that someone started a thread about this. Sometimes you might have a bad day.
yep

Marion, NC

#11 Jan 28, 2013
I think they should close the doors. Move out of marion no longer wanted here.
ggallin

Marion, NC

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Maybe it's because you asked the same kind of question I used to get when I was working in housewares, "do you carry wheel covers for a '78 datson 2 door in yellow?" You will not believe how many people have IQs under 65 in this county untill you work at wal-mart. Btw like the old saying goes "the customer is ALWAYS AN ASSHOLE!"
ggallin

Marion, NC

#13 Jan 29, 2013
It's clear you never worked there! It's the first place I worked that you could tell how long an employee has worked the by how many valium to xanax mix they pure to redbull and 5 hour energy they drink each break. Typical boss line "you completed a 6 hour stocking job in 3.5 hours,so i 'm going to have to write you up cause Mr Sam deserves it to be done in under 2.25. You also didn't move the rakes and potting soil to girls wear as you were asked about during break and I had laid a shirt and windix on the pickup counter to see who would put it back in it's place and it's still there! Nothing is supposed to be in the way so please pick up my mess I left on purpose to waste time and space we don't have. It's only 1.75 hours into a 11 hour shift. So to answer your question "yes,a smile will slow her down, follow Bill Cosby's advice and have a Coke and shut the F up!
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like stocking shelves at Wally World is more stressful than being an air traffic controller! LOL! If this is hard work to you, you don't know what work is!!
Double O7

Scranton, PA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
We are tired of hearing about Brian.
Traveler

Burnsville, NC

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Do what I did. Quit going. I don't have time to waste because of poor management. A big joke...that would be my description of that place.
who r u talking to

Dallas, TX

#18 Feb 2, 2013
OK
misses the old one

Marion, NC

#19 Feb 8, 2013
the old walmart was way better... had more selection. i dont get out u loose all of the selections in moving into a bigger building. u would think ther would be more but there is not. i hate the new walmart. only go in there when i have to.
cat

Greenville, SC

#20 Feb 8, 2013
read
dog

Marion, NC

#21 Feb 8, 2013
good parking lot to hang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many blacks in America's prisons?. 12 min Cliven 25
38 Baltinig homicides last month! 1 hr Uglymonkeys 7
Real men don't get offended 3 hr Cliven 1
Mudshark Madness 3 hr Cliven 4
The most worthless race on the Planet. 4 hr Uglymonkeys 1
sac chasers /bag hos 4 hr hfhfhfh 8
Poll William Joyce kvk1 Hates Black People Because (Sep '13) 6 hr Whitey Ford 8
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE