leonard

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 29, 2012
well they have one more chance to ruin someone's weekend this coming up weekend. i know there needs to be rules, but they go to far.
USA

Marion, NC

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Then u need to tell your elected officials so the laws can get erased. Sounds like the wardens or just doing their jobs.
Malcolm

Morganton, NC

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Those game wardens are a tad too racist as far as I am concerned.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I've only met 2 in this area and they were friendly. They just asked to see my license. One of them knows me now and doesn't even check them any more, but I always try to stay legal.
OlFortsinner

Morganton, NC

#6 Aug 29, 2012
OlFortpreacher wrote:
I've only met 2 in this area and they were friendly. They just asked to see my license. One of them knows me now and doesn't even check them any more, but I always try to stay legal.
Nice of you to "always try to stay legal" preacher. But when you decide it's more than you can stand, there is always room on our team.
olfortpoacher

Marion, NC

#7 Aug 30, 2012
see if the ol rubit sheriffs can katch me. if it requires walking then my bet is they cant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Negroes burning American Flag in Ferguson. 1 hr Cliven 3
FACT; Obama does'nt care about Ebola. 1 hr Cliven 9
Titans 1 hr Bobby 30
who is hiring? 3 hr MEE 4
bojangles 6 hr charles 5
Austin hollifield the worst football player at ... 7 hr MEE 3
Southern Grounds 7 hr Narrow Mind 11
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs