The secret truth about Pickless

Posted in the Marion Forum

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2013
I have been posting here for a bit, being laid off from work temporarily, I flip through forums, comment on people's posts, comment on county and state issues, go to facebook, comment on photos of people's babies, dogs, new boyfriends and watch videos of lolcats. When I first started frequenting Topix, I didn't really understand why people got so upset about someone disagreeing with their post. It didn't occur to me that this was the trailerpark of the internet. Some, not all, mind you, but most of you are so incredibly ignorant, It's amazing any of you have jobs, families, or can even get dressed without the help of a nanny. In the span of two weeks, I've been accused of being someone's ex husband and his many many alter egos, I've been accused of being a pervert who is stalking this lady and evidently making sexual comments towards her son, I've been accused of being an old man for the simple fact of knowing the style and general society of the late forties and fifties..(Which, by the way, you learn about in school, online, on television, in any old sitcom and several books..) I've met Tina, which we all know is a trip and a half.. It's like babysitting a delusional preteen on meth.

The truth about me, I know what the Berlin wall is, I know about Big Ben in England, I know about the Eiffel Tower, I know about the Great Wall of China, I know about the neverending wars in Sudan, I know about the filthy water in India. By most of your standards, that would of course mean that I had to be from that area, or else, how could I know about it? I don't know, it couldn't possibly because I'm an educated young adult with an iq higher than -7. Even my down syndrome neighbor knows about the ladies in poodle skirts, and the men who came home from work and smoked cigars while the women served dinner. Oh, I also know about Elvis Presley, Jim morrison, Janis Joplin.. Also, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles.. that must mean I'm african american too, right? I have to say, if people acted like this in real life, there is no hope for America. None. So go ahead, you barely-squirming in your little box worms, since none of you can interpret sarcasm, pat yourselves on the back and congratulate yourself on being right. "I knew it, he's black, he's old, and he's a pervert. He's also got down syndrome cause I saw that word in there too." I feel bad for the lot of you. I won't be back to topix, Kind of like how I won't be hanging out in the high school parking lot anymore.. The drama here is worse than it could ever be in any secondary school. My advice to you all, read a book. Learn about your judicial system. Learn that slapping someone's ass in the court room IS in fact grounds for being held in the contempt of court.. meaning a month in jail. Learn that it's not okay to threaten the lives of people based on their political vote. Learn that Obama is in fact NOT going to 'implant us with a tracking device'. Learn that it'll probably be the NSA, if anyone. And soon.

I can't believe I live in this county, and see some of these people every single day, people who look (somewhat) normal, who are probably as empty-skulled as the street signs on the corner. Cheaper, too.
Lynn

Rock Hill, SC

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Pickless wrote:
I have been posting here for a bit, being laid off from work temporarily, I flip through forums, comment on people's posts, comment on county and state issues, go to facebook, comment on photos of people's babies, dogs, new boyfriends and watch videos of lolcats. When I first started frequenting Topix, I didn't really understand why people got so upset about someone disagreeing with their post. It didn't occur to me that this was the trailerpark of the internet. Some, not all, mind you, but most of you are so incredibly ignorant, It's amazing any of you have jobs, families, or can even get dressed without the help of a nanny. In the span of two weeks, I've been accused of being someone's ex husband and his many many alter egos, I've been accused of being a pervert who is stalking this lady and evidently making sexual comments towards her son, I've been accused of being an old man for the simple fact of knowing the style and general society of the late forties and fifties..(Which, by the way, you learn about in school, online, on television, in any old sitcom and several books..) I've met Tina, which we all know is a trip and a half.. It's like babysitting a delusional preteen on meth.

The truth about me, I know what the Berlin wall is, I know about Big Ben in England, I know about the Eiffel Tower, I know about the Great Wall of China, I know about the neverending wars in Sudan, I know about the filthy water in India. By most of your standards, that would of course mean that I had to be from that area, or else, how could I know about it? I don't know, it couldn't possibly because I'm an educated young adult with an iq higher than -7. Even my down syndrome neighbor knows about the ladies in poodle skirts, and the men who came home from work and smoked cigars while the women served dinner. Oh, I also know about Elvis Presley, Jim morrison, Janis Joplin.. Also, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles.. that must mean I'm african american too, right? I have to say, if people acted like this in real life, there is no hope for America. None. So go ahead, you barely-squirming in your little box worms, since none of you can interpret sarcasm, pat yourselves on the back and congratulate yourself on being right. "I knew it, he's black, he's old, and he's a pervert. He's also got down syndrome cause I saw that word in there too." I feel bad for the lot of you. I won't be back to topix, Kind of like how I won't be hanging out in the high school parking lot anymore.. The drama here is worse than it could ever be in any secondary school. My advice to you all, read a book. Learn about your judicial system. Learn that slapping someone's ass in the court room IS in fact grounds for being held in the contempt of court.. meaning a month in jail. Learn that it's not okay to threaten the lives of people based on their political vote. Learn that Obama is in fact NOT going to 'implant us with a tracking device'. Learn that it'll probably be the NSA, if anyone. And soon.

I can't believe I live in this county, and see some of these people every single day, people who look (somewhat) normal, who are probably as empty-skulled as the street signs on the corner. Cheaper, too.
Lol your so funny :) but you speak the truth
Blonde bisexual chick

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your so funny :) but you speak the truth
To be honest I don't really hate people it just really hurts me when I get picked on the reason I was so wild because my medicine is out of whack and I'm trying 2 get things situated out
Blue_Eye_Gemini

Mount Pleasant, SC

#7 Jun 16, 2013
LOL! I had to block dear pickless. That shemale is a little off to say the least.
Blonde bisexual chick

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Yea I totally apologize pickless
Mr Anderson

Marion, NC

#11 Jun 17, 2013
I read thru some stuff n this blue n jeff seriously got issues. I know pickless personally, she aint no stalker or raper. she mite be a smartazz but she aint done nothin to these peeps. hero, u seem to be a cool dude. smart too. blue if she proved to u she aint ur boyfriend and u still tell everyone she a criminal u know thats slander. if it were me id turn u in. u a homewrecker lol

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Pickless wrote:
I have been posting here for a bit, being laid off from work temporarily, I flip through forums, comment on people's posts, comment on county and state issues, go to facebook, comment on photos of people's babies, dogs, new boyfriends and watch videos of lolcats. When I first started frequenting Topix, I didn't really understand why people got so upset about someone disagreeing with their post. It didn't occur to me that this was the trailerpark of the internet. Some, not all, mind you, but most of you are so incredibly ignorant, It's amazing any of you have jobs, families, or can even get dressed without the help of a nanny. In the span of two weeks, I've been accused of being someone's ex husband and his many many alter egos, I've been accused of being a pervert who is stalking this lady and evidently making sexual comments towards her son, I've been accused of being an old man for the simple fact of knowing the style and general society of the late forties and fifties..(Which, by the way, you learn about in school, online, on television, in any old sitcom and several books..) I've met Tina, which we all know is a trip and a half.. It's like babysitting a delusional preteen on meth.
The truth about me, I know what the Berlin wall is, I know about Big Ben in England, I know about the Eiffel Tower, I know about the Great Wall of China, I know about the neverending wars in Sudan, I know about the filthy water in India. By most of your standards, that would of course mean that I had to be from that area, or else, how could I know about it? I don't know, it couldn't possibly because I'm an educated young adult with an iq higher than -7. Even my down syndrome neighbor knows about the ladies in poodle skirts, and the men who came home from work and smoked cigars while the women served dinner. Oh, I also know about Elvis Presley, Jim morrison, Janis Joplin.. Also, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles.. that must mean I'm african american too, right? I have to say, if people acted like this in real life, there is no hope for America. None. So go ahead, you barely-squirming in your little box worms, since none of you can interpret sarcasm, pat yourselves on the back and congratulate yourself on being right. "I knew it, he's black, he's old, and he's a pervert. He's also got down syndrome cause I saw that word in there too." I feel bad for the lot of you. I won't be back to topix, Kind of like how I won't be hanging out in the high school parking lot anymore.. The drama here is worse than it could ever be in any secondary school. My advice to you all, read a book. Learn about your judicial system. Learn that slapping someone's ass in the court room IS in fact grounds for being held in the contempt of court.. meaning a month in jail. Learn that it's not okay to threaten the lives of people based on their political vote. Learn that Obama is in fact NOT going to 'implant us with a tracking device'. Learn that it'll probably be the NSA, if anyone. And soon.
I can't believe I live in this county, and see some of these people every single day, people who look (somewhat) normal, who are probably as empty-skulled as the street signs on the corner. Cheaper, too.
I don't think we've had the opportunity to talk before, but you hit the nail on the head with that post.
Mustbeshy

Marion, NC

#14 Jun 24, 2013
whats wrong with jeff? why does he talk like that? makes no sense. doesnt buck talk like that too?

blue_eye_gemini it says youre from mnt pleasant, why are you in a marion forum?
Froggy

Weaverville, NC

#15 Jun 25, 2013
I think Pickless has it nailed. I don't believe bashing her is going to change any of the truths or facts she has pointed out. Hail to the pickles.
buck

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Froggy wrote:
I think Pickless has it nailed. I don't believe bashing her is going to change any of the truths or facts she has pointed out. Hail to the pickles.
dude uh donald didnt you say that pickless was a guy and then you switched to shes a female. dang dude keep your lies straight at least man. dude no one wants you other than some body whos on your level of sickness. dude ill ask again why didnt you tell the girl you were married from the get go. dude you make no sense you lie man to cover your lies. lol
buck

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 25, 2013
Froggy wrote:
I think Pickless has it nailed. I don't believe bashing her is going to change any of the truths or facts she has pointed out. Hail to the pickles.
dude aint you cheatn the courts by letting your so called wife ex wife live with you. dang man you are some kind of cheater. thats why karma is catching up with you now. dude dude dude grow a pair.
Mustbeshy

Marion, NC

#18 Jun 25, 2013
This is a soap opera.
buck

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 25, 2013
Pickless wrote:
I have been posting here for a bit, being laid off from work temporarily, I flip through forums, comment on people's posts, comment on county and state issues, go to facebook, comment on photos of people's babies, dogs, new boyfriends and watch videos of lolcats. When I first started frequenting Topix, I didn't really understand why people got so upset about someone disagreeing with their post. It didn't occur to me that this was the trailerpark of the internet. Some, not all, mind you, but most of you are so incredibly ignorant, It's amazing any of you have jobs, families, or can even get dressed without the help of a nanny. In the span of two weeks, I've been accused of being someone's ex husband and his many many alter egos, I've been accused of being a pervert who is stalking this lady and evidently making sexual comments towards her son, I've been accused of being an old man for the simple fact of knowing the style and general society of the late forties and fifties..(Which, by the way, you learn about in school, online, on television, in any old sitcom and several books..) I've met Tina, which we all know is a trip and a half.. It's like babysitting a delusional preteen on meth.
The truth about me, I know what the Berlin wall is, I know about Big Ben in England, I know about the Eiffel Tower, I know about the Great Wall of China, I know about the neverending wars in Sudan, I know about the filthy water in India. By most of your standards, that would of course mean that I had to be from that area, or else, how could I know about it? I don't know, it couldn't possibly because I'm an educated young adult with an iq higher than -7. Even my down syndrome neighbor knows about the ladies in poodle skirts, and the men who came home from work and smoked cigars while the women served dinner. Oh, I also know about Elvis Presley, Jim morrison, Janis Joplin.. Also, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles.. that must mean I'm african american too, right? I have to say, if people acted like this in real life, there is no hope for America. None. So go ahead, you barely-squirming in your little box worms, since none of you can interpret sarcasm, pat yourselves on the back and congratulate yourself on being right. "I knew it, he's black, he's old, and he's a pervert. He's also got down syndrome cause I saw that word in there too." I feel bad for the lot of you. I won't be back to topix, Kind of like how I won't be hanging out in the high school parking lot anymore.. The drama here is worse than it could ever be in any secondary school. My advice to you all, read a book. Learn about your judicial system. Learn that slapping someone's ass in the court room IS in fact grounds for being held in the contempt of court.. meaning a month in jail. Learn that it's not okay to threaten the lives of people based on their political vote. Learn that Obama is in fact NOT going to 'implant us with a tracking device'. Learn that it'll probably be the NSA, if anyone. And soon.
I can't believe I live in this county, and see some of these people every single day, people who look (somewhat) normal, who are probably as empty-skulled as the street signs on the corner. Cheaper, too.
dang you sound like that dudes wife laura lol
buck

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Mustbeshy wrote:
This is a soap opera.
dude i do agree with that. you got a guy who cant leave a girl alone. its to dam funny i just like poking truth at him lol.

“The Original PB”

Since: Jul 12

Marion, NC

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Pickless wrote:
I have been posting here for a bit, being laid off from work temporarily, I flip through forums, comment on people's posts, comment on county and state issues, go to facebook, comment on photos of people's babies, dogs, new boyfriends and watch videos of lolcats. When I first started frequenting Topix, I didn't really understand why people got so upset about someone disagreeing with their post. It didn't occur to me that this was the trailerpark of the internet. Some, not all, mind you, but most of you are so incredibly ignorant, It's amazing any of you have jobs, families, or can even get dressed without the help of a nanny. In the span of two weeks, I've been accused of being someone's ex husband and his many many alter egos, I've been accused of being a pervert who is stalking this lady and evidently making sexual comments towards her son, I've been accused of being an old man for the simple fact of knowing the style and general society of the late forties and fifties..(Which, by the way, you learn about in school, online, on television, in any old sitcom and several books..) I've met Tina, which we all know is a trip and a half.. It's like babysitting a delusional preteen on meth.
The truth about me, I know what the Berlin wall is, I know about Big Ben in England, I know about the Eiffel Tower, I know about the Great Wall of China, I know about the neverending wars in Sudan, I know about the filthy water in India. By most of your standards, that would of course mean that I had to be from that area, or else, how could I know about it? I don't know, it couldn't possibly because I'm an educated young adult with an iq higher than -7. Even my down syndrome neighbor knows about the ladies in poodle skirts, and the men who came home from work and smoked cigars while the women served dinner. Oh, I also know about Elvis Presley, Jim morrison, Janis Joplin.. Also, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles.. that must mean I'm african american too, right? I have to say, if people acted like this in real life, there is no hope for America. None. So go ahead, you barely-squirming in your little box worms, since none of you can interpret sarcasm, pat yourselves on the back and congratulate yourself on being right. "I knew it, he's black, he's old, and he's a pervert. He's also got down syndrome cause I saw that word in there too." I feel bad for the lot of you. I won't be back to topix, Kind of like how I won't be hanging out in the high school parking lot anymore.. The drama here is worse than it could ever be in any secondary school. My advice to you all, read a book. Learn about your judicial system. Learn that slapping someone's ass in the court room IS in fact grounds for being held in the contempt of court.. meaning a month in jail. Learn that it's not okay to threaten the lives of people based on their political vote. Learn that Obama is in fact NOT going to 'implant us with a tracking device'. Learn that it'll probably be the NSA, if anyone. And soon.
I can't believe I live in this county, and see some of these people every single day, people who look (somewhat) normal, who are probably as empty-skulled as the street signs on the corner. Cheaper, too.
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid people really making me mad! 5 min LADY 26
Darian Mosley and Dawn Chapman (Mar '13) 1 hr mindy 86
Where is Nick Cordell (Feb '14) 2 hr Sara 52
RJC the next Craig Stephen Hicks 4 hr Cliven 149
Bryan Vance? 9 hr trust me 13
tank tops (Apr '12) 13 hr LADY 35
Who are the best Titan Athletes to play at McDo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Natureboy 151
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?