Marion Police Department Love Triangle
you be morons

Greenville, SC

#219 Jun 19, 2009
I know the facts wrote:
hey What Now, good thinking!!!!! and if all the crap at PD needs to be hided away, just line up police chief, spratt and noblitt in front of the building and everything will be hided from view!!!!
"hided"
Is that a word?
joking

Greer, SC

#220 Jun 19, 2009
you be morons wrote:
<quoted text>
"hided"
Is that a word?
Its a Marion word
RAZOR

Excelsior Springs, MO

#222 Jun 20, 2009
AS LONG AS THEY ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD SOME ONE WILL BE DOING THE NASTY WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S SPOUSE IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE EVERY DAY LET THEM
SCREW LET THEM GET DISEASE'S LET THEM DIE WHO KNOWS MINDY WENT FROM A SIZE 22 TO A SIZE 10 MAYBE SHE ALREADY HAS SOMETHING CONTAGIOUS
2cents

United States

#223 Jun 20, 2009
sounds like we have some haters!
QueenBee

United States

#224 Jun 21, 2009
I can see where the police in this town have the time to have affairs. They certainly don't patrol the streets like they should!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#225 Jun 21, 2009
QueenBee wrote:
I can see where the police in this town have the time to have affairs. They certainly don't patrol the streets like they should!
If you knew just how many worked, you wouldn't say that. There are usually only 3 on night shift and if one is out that leaves 2. Just how much do you think they can do
QueenBee

United States

#226 Jun 21, 2009
anywho_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew just how many worked, you wouldn't say that. There are usually only 3 on night shift and if one is out that leaves 2. Just how much do you think they can do
And those 2 or 3 are usually seen sitting either in some parking lot, or at some convinence store somewhere.
ifyouaskme

United States

#227 Jun 23, 2009
I've lived in the City of Marion for 32.5 years. Never once have I called the Police and they not respond. They couldn't always solve the problem but they tried. If they didn't, I called the Chief. It's his job to see that they do the right thing WHILE they're on the job.
You should take the Citizens in Policing class. You'll find out pretty quickly why they don't do more than they do. The General Statutes won't allow it. Today's rules are written FOR the criminal, not the citizens. If
Marion hadn't lost all it's manufacturing plants and the tax revenue that went with it we might could affford more, or even better officers. The way it is now, there's no money to kkeep them so they finish their classes & work here till they get a better paying job elsewhere. Happens about once a week. Check into it. I know what I'm talking about.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#228 Jun 23, 2009
QueenBee wrote:
<quoted text>And those 2 or 3 are usually seen sitting either in some parking lot, or at some convinence store somewhere.
They have to patrol different areas every night. Would you want to work third shift at a 24/7 store and not have them patrol? I used to work third shift at one of convenience stores and I called the PD because we had a very unruly customer. I was very glad they came.
curious

Rock Hill, SC

#229 Jun 24, 2009
It is time to give this subject a rest. Who's business is it who Mindy has had an affair with or who Mike has had an affair with. Yes, I agree that on City time makes it our business but talk to the Chief of Police or the Mayor. Let the Gossip go. Move on or JUST GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!
Tax Man

United States

#230 Jul 9, 2009
curious wrote:
It is time to give this subject a rest. Who's business is it who Mindy has had an affair with or who Mike has had an affair with. Yes, I agree that on City time makes it our business but talk to the Chief of Police or the Mayor. Let the Gossip go. Move on or JUST GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!
BIG difference between gossip & fact.
really

Morganton, NC

#231 Jul 13, 2009
not IN mac-dowell county.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#232 Jul 13, 2009
i hate the police of mcdowell county
PlG

Morganton, NC

#233 Jul 17, 2009
i love the police of mcdowell county
for real

Olive Branch, MS

#234 Jul 24, 2009
Itsonlymeagain wrote:
I think what a police officer does on his or her time is their business and has nothing to do with how they do their jobs!
if he's not honest with her as close as he is to her then What will make him a good officer honesty is what makes a good officer lies give you bad officers just look around your town with without blinders on is they really someone you would want to come to your aid in time of trouble you can't believe any thing a lier says hence the word lier
for real

Olive Branch, MS

#235 Jul 24, 2009
Just Me11 wrote:
A friend of mine has been dating a sergant with the marion police department for over 3 years. Within this three year period he has been dating other women on the side, at one time he was dating up to four women! Today she just confirmed that her boyfriend was engaged to another woman that he had been dating for a little over one year! This friend had been told by several people that this was happening but he kept denying everything! He even went as far as telling people (co-workers and friends) that he was not engaged even though this other woman was telling everyone. He would tell people that she was crazy in the meantime telling my friend not to tell people about their relationship because he didn't want people in his business! This is the exact reason that police officers get such a bad rep! Will the marriage take place or will he find an excuse not to go through with it? The other woman should think very strongly because he did not care for my friend's feelings, time, emotions and so on!
Should the police department have an ethics/morality policy or just let their officers continue ruining the reputation of all law enforcement officers?
the police department SHOULD ethics policy because it sounds to they have No morals
lol

Lyman, SC

#236 Jul 24, 2009
for real wrote:
<quoted text>if he's not honest with her as close as he is to her then What will make him a good officer honesty is what makes a good officer lies give you bad officers just look around your town with without blinders on is they really someone you would want to come to your aid in time of trouble you can't believe any thing a lier says hence the word lier
that would be liAr, dear. c'mon...it's a FOUR LETTER WORD! seriously?
gonepostal

Excelsior Springs, MO

#237 Jul 24, 2009
busybody wrote:
I do believe that this thread was created by the one that was scorned, but what about all the other innocent people she is taking down with her. Even if this man did what she says, does that mean that the man should lose his job because she is hurt, can she not find other ways to get even. But I guess I need to remember the old adage, "Misery loves company." I live in the same town as all this crap, and as much hurt as it is causing, I think all involved to step back and consider the long term effects that all of this drama is going to cause on them, and the town. It is trash like this that gives our town the red-neck idiot name it has.
You are correct it is the "trash" like that which ruins this town! But you are accusing the wrong party, the officer was doing this on DUTY, my tax dollars hard at work again! His charachter & his morals & apparently yours are misplaced! These types of officers are completely ruining the image of good cops! You know its called "stero-typing". I for one am sick and tired of these types of officers feeling & acting (and getting away with it I might add!) like they are "above the law"!!!!
for real

Olive Branch, MS

#238 Jul 25, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be liAr, dear. c'mon...it's a FOUR LETTER WORD! seriously?
and? my mix-up can be changed to bad he can't DEAR
The_Realist

United States

#239 Jul 27, 2009
maybe it was his duty to serve up that booty, whats funny is most of the mcdowell police force are good ppl, but there are one or two that cant keep their wives or sausages in line.. im just glad Janie Schultz is gone,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire coach 1 hr Craig 45
I like him a lot NOW! 2 hr President Spanky 1
Emmy Furr 2 hr tbh 5
Pulling for President H.W. Bush 2 hr President Spanky 1
Hot gurls 7 hr Pooh 11
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 8 hr Alex 2,190
I hope EVERYBODY else forgot! 8 hr Alex 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages