Marion Police Department Love Triangle

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: May 09

Sarasota, FL

#1 May 5, 2009
A friend of mine has been dating a sergant with the marion police department for over 3 years. Within this three year period he has been dating other women on the side, at one time he was dating up to four women! Today she just confirmed that her boyfriend was engaged to another woman that he had been dating for a little over one year! This friend had been told by several people that this was happening but he kept denying everything! He even went as far as telling people (co-workers and friends) that he was not engaged even though this other woman was telling everyone. He would tell people that she was crazy in the meantime telling my friend not to tell people about their relationship because he didn't want people in his business! This is the exact reason that police officers get such a bad rep! Will the marriage take place or will he find an excuse not to go through with it? The other woman should think very strongly because he did not care for my friend's feelings, time, emotions and so on!
Should the police department have an ethics/morality policy or just let their officers continue ruining the reputation of all law enforcement officers?
Itsonlymeagain

Franklin, NC

#2 May 5, 2009
I think what a police officer does on his or her time is their business and has nothing to do with how they do their jobs!
irrelevant

Gaffney, SC

#3 May 5, 2009
many people in many professions have these sorts of problems. what is your point? i say your friends should dump him..case closed
Law Dog

Morganton, NC

#4 May 5, 2009
Itsonlymeagain wrote:
I think what a police officer does on his or her time is their business and has nothing to do with how they do their jobs!
personal conduct goes a long way.
if they cheat on their 'loved' ones, who is to say they won't cheat at their job??
I Cant Believe It

United States

#6 May 5, 2009
I thought that officers have to take an ethic and moral oath and that carries while they are on the job or off the job! I've read lots of things about the police dept. on here and I have seen people pursecute several officers for much less things than what this officer seems to be doing so why does it seem like everyone is defending his actions, other than Law Dog? Maybe it's because there are so many people who have do not have any morals or ethics! I feel really sorry for the girlfriend and I hope that the "fiance" finds out about this and doesn't let him get away with it! You are right Just Me11, that officer has given the profession a bad rap!!!
Letmejusttellyou

United States

#7 May 5, 2009
Let me just tell yall something...mine friend is at the place where the woman, who is engaged to this officer, works and they saw the girlfriend up there today talking to the other woman. It looked to not be a friendly conversation at first but ended up ok cuz the cops weren't called. Wouldn't that have been a surprise to him...lol. Anyways, apparently he is at that woman's job all the time while he is on duty and it's not official business from what I hear. My question is to itsonlymeagain and to irrelevent, if he's doing this while on duty then how is that not anyone's business. Why isn't he out there doing what our tax dollars pay him to do? Not to mention, another female went to the police dept. to complain about this officer not being at her job for professional reasons and complained about his unprofessional actions while on duty and it just got swept under the rug. Why is that?
irrelevant

Gaffney, SC

#8 May 5, 2009
Letmejusttellyou wrote:
Let me just tell yall something...mine friend is at the place where the woman, who is engaged to this officer, works and they saw the girlfriend up there today talking to the other woman. It looked to not be a friendly conversation at first but ended up ok cuz the cops weren't called. Wouldn't that have been a surprise to him...lol. Anyways, apparently he is at that woman's job all the time while he is on duty and it's not official business from what I hear. My question is to itsonlymeagain and to irrelevent, if he's doing this while on duty then how is that not anyone's business. Why isn't he out there doing what our tax dollars pay him to do? Not to mention, another female went to the police dept. to complain about this officer not being at her job for professional reasons and complained about his unprofessional actions while on duty and it just got swept under the rug. Why is that?
the original poster said nothing of any of this taking place on the job. if that is the case, then it's an entirely different ballgame.
ggallin

Franklin, NC

#9 May 5, 2009
don't people know that cops are the best lairs.
goes to show

Rock Hill, SC

#10 May 6, 2009
We need to pray for this young man. Then, What we need to do is report this to the chief of Police and tell him where this extra activity is going on and let him take care of this. If that does not happen then it needs to go to the Mayor. Chain of Command would be a great place to start.
YoYo

Fruithurst, AL

#11 May 6, 2009
Letmejusttellyou wrote:
Let me just tell yall something...mine friend is at the place where the woman, who is engaged to this officer, works and they saw the girlfriend up there today talking to the other woman. It looked to not be a friendly conversation at first but ended up ok cuz the cops weren't called. Wouldn't that have been a surprise to him...lol. Anyways, apparently he is at that woman's job all the time while he is on duty and it's not official business from what I hear. My question is to itsonlymeagain and to irrelevent, if he's doing this while on duty then how is that not anyone's business. Why isn't he out there doing what our tax dollars pay him to do? Not to mention, another female went to the police dept. to complain about this officer not being at her job for professional reasons and complained about his unprofessional actions while on duty and it just got swept under the rug. Why is that?
Let me just add by saying that the woman this officer is engaged to USE to be friends with her ex-husband until he broke up their marriage...if you know what I mean...where is the ethics and morals in that and why is he still out their ruining peoples lives...just food for thought.
Kevin

Greenville, SC

#12 May 6, 2009
Whats him name?
what goes around

Rock Hill, SC

#13 May 6, 2009
This kind of stuff has been going on for years. One of the sheriffs dept dispatchers was having an affair with an EMS man. Both were on duty during the going on of this. Both supervisors at the Sherrifs office and The EMS knew what was going on. They are not going to do anything. This EMS Male broke up several marriages. Even hurt his own with the dispatcher that he ended up marrying and then she ended up divorcing him.
busybody

Waukon, IA

#14 May 6, 2009
"It sounds to me like a woman scorned!"
Just Me11 wrote:
A friend of mine has been dating a sergant with the marion police department for over 3 years. Within this three year period he has been dating other women on the side, at one time he was dating up to four women! Today she just confirmed that her boyfriend was engaged to another woman that he had been dating for a little over one year! This friend had been told by several people that this was happening but he kept denying everything! He even went as far as telling people (co-workers and friends) that he was not engaged even though this other woman was telling everyone. He would tell people that she was crazy in the meantime telling my friend not to tell people about their relationship because he didn't want people in his business! This is the exact reason that police officers get such a bad rep! Will the marriage take place or will he find an excuse not to go through with it? The other woman should think very strongly because he did not care for my friend's feelings, time, emotions and so on!
Should the police department have an ethics/morality policy or just let their officers continue ruining the reputation of all law enforcement officers?
busybody

Waukon, IA

#15 May 6, 2009
"It sounds to me like a woman scorned!" Women love to take down anyone that stands in their way when a man decides to break them loose.
busybody

Waukon, IA

#16 May 6, 2009
By the way I think cops should be able to eat livermush on the job!!
whats new

Gaffney, SC

#17 May 6, 2009
this situation is nothing new. it happens all the time. not saying that i'm glad of that, just saying that it does. what makes this case any different? i have a feeling the lady that was cheated on may just be the one starting this thread..uh..ya think? lol. anyhow..hate it happened, but it happens all the time, in all professions. let's talk about something new...
Muron

Morganton, NC

#18 May 6, 2009
busybody should know, since he is the culprit
ry cooder

Greenville, SC

#19 May 6, 2009
I'm proud of the dude! The more a man can get, the better! When he is old, he can look back and be proud. Look at Gene Simmons! Damn! I am so jealous!
busybody

Waukon, IA

#20 May 6, 2009
Sorry but no i am female!
Muron wrote:
busybody should know, since he is the culprit
busybody

Waukon, IA

#21 May 6, 2009
He is old!
ry cooder wrote:
I'm proud of the dude! The more a man can get, the better! When he is old, he can look back and be proud. Look at Gene Simmons! Damn! I am so jealous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Donald 60,156
i 40 5 hr dumb 5
kevin ledford 6 hr country music 1
Does anyone know Jason Rhom 10 hr julie rhom 10
Kasey Branch? 10 hr teresa 3
kelly grant 10 hr teresa 8
philly grant 11 hr holycow 7
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Marion Jobs

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]