Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16759 Aug 1, 2012
Illuminati what bothers you so much about TSF? IF his facts and figures are incorrect I'd like to know and i'm not being sarcastic.I want...the truth.

Location hidden

#16760 Aug 1, 2012
North Carolina.An attractive state.But a state the rest of the country largely ignores.I've never seen an ad extolling the virtues of North Carolina as a vacation venue and that's too bad because North Carolina has a lot to offer.

Location hidden

#16761 Aug 1, 2012
TSF in all the times I've been to North Carolina I've never noticed any environmental problems of note.

Location hidden

#16762 Aug 1, 2012
TSF are you certain that the commissioners are offering incentives to relocate offshore? That sounds insane.Do you have concrete proof? I'd really like to know.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16763 Aug 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats compromise all the time. That is part of the problem. The republicans refuse to compromise, so someone has to. And it is always the democrats.
In case you have not heard, the republican party is the party of NO.
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FYdeficit $1.3 trillion
2103 proposed $1.2 trillion deficit

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16764 Aug 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the losers of the civil war said something similar then. Traitor.
Did you even pay attention in history class or is it clouded with malted hops and bong resin?

And coming from you mikey, I Wholeheartedly and warmly take the traitor comment as a compliment.

You sound like the jiggs from New Orleans after Katrina, always someone elses fault and not their own for failing to plan.

Location hidden

#16765 Aug 1, 2012
Ha ha silver you must be smoking crack again.Whose fault was it that the dikes failed?hmmm? There you go with your race stuff again! Gosh you must be a bad dude! You should probably walk up to some black dudes and call em some of those cute little names...you know..so everybody wouldn't think you only do it on a keyboard...all safe and cozy! Remember silver...I got your back!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16766 Aug 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like the jiggs from New Orleans after Katrina, always someone elses fault and not their own for failing to plan.
You are such a low life.

Location hidden

#16767 Aug 1, 2012
Silver about your civil war...better watch what you want.You might get it.There are an awful lot of guns in America big guy.And you...are not...the only person....who knows how to pull a trigger.I've seen a lot of tough guys in my time But three thousand foot per second doesn't care how tough anyone is.Have a nice night.

Location hidden

#16768 Aug 1, 2012
Hello Arnold.Silver must have had to put out tonite.He seems a bit cranky.

Location hidden

#16769 Aug 1, 2012
Arnold silver also seems to be a poor numbers guy for a CPA.APPARENTLY we only have a1.2 trillion dollar deficit in 2013.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16770 Aug 1, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Ha ha silver you must be smoking crack again.Whose fault was it that the dikes failed?hmmm? There you go with your race stuff again! Gosh you must be a bad dude! You should probably walk up to some black dudes and call em some of those cute little names...you know..so everybody wouldn't think you only do it on a keyboard...all safe and cozy! Remember silver...I got your back!
You are right. Racists are bad on the keyboard...cow down in the real world.

Location hidden

#16771 Aug 1, 2012
I Gave silver his own treatment.The deficit and the fy deficit are obviously different.But why bother? Also his figures don't go back very far do they? Wonder why.I came up with four different sets of numbers for the deficit in 2012 and 2013 none of which match his.Keep in mind 2013 is projected.

Location hidden

#16772 Aug 1, 2012
Go ahead boys have you a civil war.While you're at it learn how to speak at least Mandarin.

Location hidden

#16773 Aug 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Racists are bad on the keyboard...cow down in the real world.
Seems gutless to me to throw racial epithets around when you are on the old computer.Do it when someone is standing next to you and be a man.Too many Colorado nuts who are only bad when they're the only one with a gun.

Location hidden

#16774 Aug 1, 2012
Thus guy has only said he was a fireman twelve hundred times Guess he thinks it makes him look good.One thing I know.Firemen in Houston make a pretty good salary and have good benefits.I don't know what the firemen in Mayberry made.
waco1909

United States

#16775 Aug 1, 2012
I'm gay so what I only sucked my boyfriends dic 4 times this month but I really like to take it up the butt. And I love romney
Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#16776 Aug 1, 2012
There once was a man from Nantucket.....Who kept all his cash in a bucket.HIS wifes name was Nan....She ran off with a man....and as for the bucket.....Nan took it......Tension....Dissension. ...and Apprehension....have Begun....TENSION.....Dissensio n....and Apprehension..have begun.....Tension...Dissension ...and Apprehension....have Begun...TENSION ...Dissension....and Apprehension....have Begun.....hahahahshahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#16779 Aug 1, 2012
SERENDIPITY.
waco1909

United States

#16781 Aug 1, 2012
Man I'm in need of a big cock preferably a nice big juicy black one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers need common sense 4 hr 4chinz 10
Walmart Starts New Dress Code 6 hr jcp 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 6 hr Alex 1,734
Chad Byrd from Spruce Pine? (May '17) 9 hr Low Life 19
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! 13 hr BrainStorm 19
Debbie terril 21 hr BIGT 2
Lesbians Sat NEEDHELP 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance