TSF

La Grange, NC

#60155 Aug 19, 2014
Detroit police chief James Craig has always walked his own path. He’s earned the nickname “Hollywood” for both his predilection for news conferences and his experience in the Los Angeles Police Department. For years, though, he has set himself apart from many of his law enforcement contemporaries by actively telling the citizens of Detroit that they should arm themselves against criminals and thugs in Michigan’s most dangerous city.- See more at: http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservative-bre...
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60156 Aug 19, 2014
Don't ask for help when its coffee break time at Dunking doughnuts.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another situation that supports your theory. Remember reading about that young black guy in Charlotte, NC, whose car broke down & he went looking for help? Apparently someone saw him & called the cops. He was walking towards the cops, telling them that his car broke down & they massacred him on the street. They just ASSUMED, because he was black, that he was a criminal. If that had been a young white guy, you can bet that they would not have shot him.
Ten rounds......into an unarmed innocent man asking for help. No indictment. TEN rounds.
~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte Police Kill Unarmed Man Who Was Asking for Help
"A North Carolina grand jury has decided not to indict a Charlotte police officer arrested last year for manslaughter after he unloaded 10 rounds from his pistol into a former college athlete who'd sought the officer's help"
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60157 Aug 19, 2014
This is my weapon, this is my gun. The cop was confused.
Did you see the video of the Florida cop killing the naked face eating attacker on a bridge?
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
<quoted text> There was a case in Houston of a cop who shot a white attorney twelve times, said he thought the guy had a gun.
The guy was naked.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60158 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Did you see the video of the Florida cop killing the naked face eating attacker on a bridge?
<quoted text>
I have enough nightmares.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60159 Aug 19, 2014
Cops have very high suicide rates..... I know the the Caldwell Sheriff Dept. deputys have cameras on their shirts.
Should be required for all police.
I could not be a cop.
Too freaking high strung.
I'd be the worst cop on God's green earth.
They'd give me the needle.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60160 Aug 19, 2014
Low pay, high stress, dangerous and mostly dealing with people at their worse behavior.,
It would be easy to start to expect inappropriate behavior from everyone and to have a low opinion of humanity in general. When that starts to happen, they need another job. The public is their employer, not their servant. Their job is to arrest and charge . It is not to be judge or executioner. The personal cameras are great tools to assist in convictions and to allow others to see events from the officer's position. Still, if I screw up and waste someone illegally, I can still just destroy the thing.
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
Cops have very high suicide rates..... I know the the Caldwell Sheriff Dept. deputys have cameras on their shirts.
Should be required for all police.
I could not be a cop.
Too freaking high strung.
I'd be the worst cop on God's green earth.
They'd give me the needle.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60161 Aug 19, 2014
Florida, Zombie Kill, Zombie Shot Dead

Click For Update: May 29, 2012

MIAMI (CBSMiami)– Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60162 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't quibble with a cop killing a naked face-eating attacker. He deserves a medal.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60163 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Low pay, high stress, dangerous and mostly dealing with people at their worse behavior.,
It would be easy to start to expect inappropriate behavior from everyone and to have a low opinion of humanity in general. When that starts to happen, they need another job. The public is their employer, not their servant. Their job is to arrest and charge . It is not to be judge or executioner. The personal cameras are great tools to assist in convictions and to allow others to see events from the officer's position. Still, if I screw up and waste someone illegally, I can still just destroy the thing.
<quoted text>
I am sure there are a great many wonderful cops. I know some personally whom I think the world of. However, I think a great many others get into the work because they are bullies who love to push people around & tell people what to do. By all accounts this cop who slaughtered Brown had a history of cussing people out. And George Zimmerman, a bully if there ever was one, wanted to be a cop. But they wouldn't have him. Smart move on their part. I can't imagine how many more innocent people he would have shot.

I read a study awhile back that said that many of the young guys who joined the military after 9/11 did so because they admitted that they wanted to kill someone. I'm not kidding. And I am sure that the same bully-mentality extends to many cops. There is just too much shooting of defenseless, contained dogs by cops for that not to be true.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60164 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Don't ask for help when its coffee break time at Dunking doughnuts.
<quoted text>
Did you see that 20/20 (I think) about those Raleigh, NC, police speeding down the highway at crazy, way over the limit, speeds? One was headed to a Dunkin' Donut. It was hilarious. Another one was headed to a traffic school where he was going to teach people the laws of the road! OMG. They all should have been fired.

I hate when I see some SOB cop tearing past me on the highway. Not going anywhere important, mind you, just doing something he can get away with & you can't.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60165 Aug 19, 2014
Cops' New Motto: Shoot first......ask questions....never.

~~~~~~~~~~
Cops Kill Man in Walmart Over Toy Gun, Bystander Dies From Incident as Well

Young father John Crawford was shot and killed by police this week at a Wal-Mart store in Ohio, because he was apparently carrying around a toy gun that was available for purchase in the store. Police were called to the store by an irresponsible couple who had seen Crawford walking around with the gun pointed in the air.

According to the victim’s girlfriend, the police had shot Crawford before they even gave him a chance to put down the gun.

“We was just talking. He said he was at the video games playing videos and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were. And the next thing I know, he said,‘It’s not real,’ and the police start shooting and they said,‘Get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him, and I could hear him just crying and screaming. I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human,” LeeCee Johnson, the victim’s girlfriend told reporters.[.....]

When the incident first occurred, police maintained the story that Crawford was carrying a real gun, it wasn’t until the next day that police announced that the alleged weapon was a pellet gun that is sold in the store and often used as toy for children.[....]

Innocent bystander Angela D. Williams, 37, of Fairborn, also died following the shooting.

The county coroner said she was “apparently running from a dangerous situation inside the Walmart store when she collapsed. She was taken to Soin Medical Center where she died at 9:14 p.m.” In a sad twist, the mother of two was due to be wed on Saturday.

Police have yet to release footage of the shooting. Crawford’s friend, Bobbie Odneal, views that as highly suspicious.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-kill-ma...
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60166 Aug 19, 2014
From a NY Times report:

"Mr. Stone ran outside and saw two police officers, both both white men, standing near Mr. Brown, who was lying on his stomach, his arms at his sides, blood seeping from his head. Another neighbor, a woman who identified herself as a nurse, was begging the officers to let her perform CPR.

They refused, Mr. Stone said, adding,“They didn’t even check to see if he was breathing.”
~~~~~~~~~~

""They didn't even check to see if he was breathing."

"They didn't care. If you still see Black people as non-human - and I haven't heard so many references of "you animals" in decades, as I've heard on tapes coming out of Ferguson this week - then you're still holding them as so much property. Property is inanimate, so why would you even think about whether it is breathing?

This is how people make a stolen cigar equivalent to a stolen life. There is nothing more sacred in the capitalist world than property. And there is nothing less valuable than unclaimed, damaged property."
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60167 Aug 19, 2014
Whoops!!!

AUSTIN, Texas, Aug 19 (Reuters)- Texas Governor Rick Perry plans to turn himself in to authorities for fingerprinting and a mug shot on Tuesday after he was indicted by a jury in the state last week on two felony charges of abusing power, local news reports said.[....]

*~*~*~*~*~

It Will Be Hard to Dismiss Prosecution as Partisan Witch Hunt:

Naturally, Perry and his fellow Republicans are calling the indictments against Perry the result of a partisan investigation by an office controlled by Democrats — the same office that prosecuted former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, a Republican, later acquitted on appeal.[....]

But Lehmberg and other Travis County officials recused themselves from the case and are not prosecuting it. One year ago a Republican judge from Bexar County, Bert Richardson, appointed a special prosecutor, Michael McCrum, to handle the prosecution.

McCrum, a criminal defense attorney in San Antonio, is a former Dallas police officer who began his career as a federal prosecutor during the George H.W. Bush administration, according to his online bio. In 2009, the state's two Republican U.S. senators, John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, recommended him to become U.S. attorney for the Western District, according to published reports.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#60168 Aug 19, 2014
Police are like Bond, James Bond, they have a license to kill. They know that if they shoot somebody that they had no good reason to shoot, they will likely get off or get a very light punishment. So why not take a free shot? As much as it is a bad idea to arm police like they are in the military, the comparisons to a true police state like Nazi Germany are far-fetched.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60169 Aug 19, 2014
As long as cops are trained to think and behave as if they are on a recon patrol in hostile enemy territory, these incidents will continue to become more and more frequent. Every speeder going 56 in a 55 is Al Capone, every stop sign violator is Al-Qaida and teenage shoplifters are terrorists in the paranoia cultivated cop culture. That needs to change . Deadly force is too frequently a real requirement. There is no sane reason to start killing phone company employees , old men with waking canes, mothers holding babies , paraplegics alone in their own home and machine gunning children to prevent them from being abused.
Warren

Franklin, NC

#60170 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Florida, Zombie Kill, Zombie Shot Dead
Click For Update: May 29, 2012
MIAMI (CBSMiami)– Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.
isn't this the second one down there? I thought the Walking Dead was filmed around Atlanta.
Warren

Franklin, NC

#60171 Aug 19, 2014
Red Square wrote:
Police are like Bond, James Bond, they have a license to kill. They know that if they shoot somebody that they had no good reason to shoot, they will likely get off or get a very light punishment. So why not take a free shot? As much as it is a bad idea to arm police like they are in the military, the comparisons to a true police state like Nazi Germany are far-fetched.
But the Beastie Boyz have a license to ill.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60172 Aug 19, 2014
Jeez, now I'm hearing the cop has a broken orbital bone.
Too much info, who knows.
Victoria, they've been playing the video of the Travis County DA .
Not very flattering, in fact it's horrible.
They actually had to put her in restraints.
I've never seen anyone that drunk.
Victoria, we never agree much, but this lady should have resigned.
Have you seen the video?
It's disgraceful.
This is so OBVIOUSLY POLITICAL.
If we can't even agree that what she did should have cost her her job, I would be frankly shocked.
Because I know you're a fair person.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60173 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Square is correct unfortunately.
Most Grand Juries no bill police officers.
I know of one case in Houston, where the cop got fired, but he just went and got a job somewhere else.
Was in the eighties, I think.
Cop pulled over a black security guard.
Cop didn't like his attitude.
Called dispatch, said "can you find anything on this guy, please tell me you can".
Guy was clean.
Of course, being a security guard, the man had his gun in the front seat, in his holster.
Cop shot him ten times, the poor guy actually tried to climb out of the window to escape the hail of bullets.
Cop said he went for the gun.
Bull****!!!!
I wrote a letter to a gun magazine, telling them the real story, when they posted his insane account of the murder.
I hope somebody can pull up an account of this.
Was in the eighties, near the University of Houston..
This piece of garbage was given a job in some racist small town, where he was treated like a hero.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60174 Aug 19, 2014
St. Louis police shoot and kill a mentally ill person today.
He had a knife.
He wouldn't stop.
WTF?????
After years of killing mental patients, cops in Houston now are trained to use TASERS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hussein Obama's Last "News" conference of the Year 3 hr Cliven 5
Taylor Townsend 4 hr And I am not family 14
Thieves in Dysartsville 4 hr ReeTard 3
brandon dover (Jun '13) 8 hr truebitch 8
stephen epley (Dec '12) 8 hr truebitch 17
Stephen Epley 8 hr truebitch 3
Black kid gets Nazi ring from store vending mac... 15 hr YUP 13
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web