Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60141 Aug 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean their is not enough evidence to charge Wilson? What else would you need? A man is dead and Wilson killed him. That is not enough for an immediate arrest?
. St. Louis newspaper finds twelve people who support officers version of attack.
Gosh, State.
Maybe that's why Wilson hasn't been arrested.
I told you it would be best to wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgment.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60142 Aug 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean their is not enough evidence to charge Wilson? What else would you need? A man is dead and Wilson killed him. That is not enough for an immediate arrest?
St. Louis newspaper reports twelve people support officers version of attack.
That's why I said, don't rush to judgment until the facts are all in.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60143 Aug 19, 2014
Ryan proposes poverty plan.
Ryan says, time to quit complaining, and do something.
I think putting forth a plan, beats political infighting.
Does the plan have merit?
Well, it's there for all to criticize.
Victoria may say, it's RW bull****.
I say, this plan is the direct result of democrat pressure to act, instead of mindlessly criticize.
This is how each party can push the other to do good things.
There can't be real change politically without listening to one another.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60144 Aug 19, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. St. Louis newspaper finds twelve people who support officers version of attack.
Gosh, State.
Maybe that's why Wilson hasn't been arrested.
I told you it would be best to wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgment.
Say goodbye to Waco, hello to M.C.M.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60145 Aug 19, 2014
Just saw a video of a black teen beating up a black park ranger on you tube.
State, watch the video.
Funny how much damage a"teen" can do.
I say this, because every time the Zimmerman thing or the Wilson thing comes up, y'all always throw "teen" in, as though that makes it OK.
Mr Damage Control

La Grange, NC

#60146 Aug 19, 2014
Bob Stephens, general counsel for NC Governor Pat (Duke) McCrory, now says that the fraudulent financial report is his fault instead of the Governor. Mr. Stephens , a Wake Forest Law School graduate and former president of the NC Bar Association , incompetently and stupidly “misread” the simple state disclosure form and then further “poorly worded” response entries. Mr. Stephens goes on to say that Governor McCrory has shown strong leadership on issues such as education, the economy and environment . Mr. Stephens does not have the physical appearance of an alien from another planet but apparently he is from outer space. The other possibility is that Mr. Stephens is just throwing another republiKan Bull Spit bomb.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60147 Aug 19, 2014
Mr Damage Control wrote:
Bob Stephens, general counsel for NC Governor Pat (Duke) McCrory, now says that the fraudulent financial report is his fault instead of the Governor. Mr. Stephens , a Wake Forest Law School graduate and former president of the NC Bar Association , incompetently and stupidly “misread” the simple state disclosure form and then further “poorly worded” response entries. Mr. Stephens goes on to say that Governor McCrory has shown strong leadership on issues such as education, the economy and environment . Mr. Stephens does not have the physical appearance of an alien from another planet but apparently he is from outer space. The other possibility is that Mr. Stephens is just throwing another republiKan Bull Spit bomb.
Taking one for the team?
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60148 Aug 19, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
<quoted text> I like the new name, I don't think you meant it badly.
And I didn't take it badly.
I like this new Mr. Crazy Man. I will discuss things with you in a cordial manner if you do the same for me. We have done so in the past, if you recall.

Why don't you tell Ben not to include me in every one of his posts, calling me names every single time he posts ANYTHING. That would do a great deal towards moving this forum in a decent direction.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60149 Aug 19, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
Certainly, marijuana didn't cause this to happen, and I don't see where it has any place in this tragedy.
I heard a report on the BBC that said that the cops immediately came out after this killing and presented a long list of a so-called 'rap sheet' on Brown. A bit of time passed & journalists researched it & found that the "crimes" were falsely attributed to Brown. In other words, they tried to smear the victim from day one.

It is amazing what I learn from the BBC that I never hear about in the US media. It's like the BBC reports the news in an unbiased way & the US media is consumed with inflaming the masses for big ratings.

Another thing, why did they hide the cop? If Brown had smashed his face, as the cops claim, then we should be able to see evidence of that struggle, which would help to make the cop's case. And yet there is no evidence of any struggle.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60150 Aug 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it when Zimmerman and Wilson commit an apparent crime, authorities wait to get evidence and it take weeks before an arrest, but when a black man (like hole's example in Charlotte) commits a crime, he is locked up and charged immediately? Does anyone else see this as being a bit questionable and can tell me that race is not an issue in these examples?
Here's another situation that supports your theory. Remember reading about that young black guy in Charlotte, NC, whose car broke down & he went looking for help? Apparently someone saw him & called the cops. He was walking towards the cops, telling them that his car broke down & they massacred him on the street. They just ASSUMED, because he was black, that he was a criminal. If that had been a young white guy, you can bet that they would not have shot him.

Ten rounds......into an unarmed innocent man asking for help. No indictment. TEN rounds.

~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte Police Kill Unarmed Man Who Was Asking for Help

"A North Carolina grand jury has decided not to indict a Charlotte police officer arrested last year for manslaughter after he unloaded 10 rounds from his pistol into a former college athlete who'd sought the officer's help"
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60151 Aug 19, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a report on the BBC that said that the cops immediately came out after this killing and presented a long list of a so-called 'rap sheet' on Brown. A bit of time passed & journalists researched it & found that the "crimes" were falsely attributed to Brown. In other words, they tried to smear the victim from day one.
It is amazing what I learn from the BBC that I never hear about in the US media. It's like the BBC reports the news in an unbiased way & the US media is consumed with inflaming the masses for big ratings.
Another thing, why did they hide the cop? If Brown had smashed his face, as the cops claim, then we should be able to see evidence of that struggle, which would help to make the cop's case. And yet there is no evidence of any struggle.
BBC is accurate without being biased. You might want to try the Al Jazeera app as well. Very evenhanded.
I do the Russian news outlets too, but they are so pro-Putin and Russia, as to be almost useless.
I also have an app that connects me to all the major US outlets, from Huffington Post, to NPR.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60152 Aug 19, 2014
A group of black pastors locked hands and encouraged a group of protesters to turn away from advancing on police.
This is what you call, walking the walk.
Sheriff Clarke from the Milwaukee area made a great point, that the police force in Ferguson didn't reflect the makeup of the people that live there.
That's a rectifiable problem.
Certainly, I'm against the trend of militarizing the police, which is intimidating to the minority community, and to ME AS WELL!
That reminds me too much, of Nazis in jackboots, kicking doors in and hosing people down with submachine gun bullets.
Really Victoria, those guys scared me to death in those documentary movies, with these evil short-barreled submachine guns!
Can you imagine, having some brute pointing that thing at you, knowing he's about to unload the clip in you?
That isn't America, to me.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60153 Aug 19, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another situation that supports your theory. Remember reading about that young black guy in Charlotte, NC, whose car broke down & he went looking for help? Apparently someone saw him & called the cops. He was walking towards the cops, telling them that his car broke down & they massacred him on the street. They just ASSUMED, because he was black, that he was a criminal. If that had been a young white guy, you can bet that they would not have shot him.
Ten rounds......into an unarmed innocent man asking for help. No indictment. TEN rounds.
~~~~~~~~~~
"A North Carolina grand jury has decided not to indict a Charlotte police officer arrested last year for manslaughter after he unloaded 10 rounds from his pistol into a former college athlete who'd sought the officer's help"
I recall this tragedy. Just another case of gross injustice that seems to be more and more commonplace every day, not that it has ever been anything different.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60154 Aug 19, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
There was a case in Houston of a cop who shot a white attorney twelve times, said he thought the guy had a gun.
The guy was naked.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60155 Aug 19, 2014
Detroit police chief James Craig has always walked his own path. He’s earned the nickname “Hollywood” for both his predilection for news conferences and his experience in the Los Angeles Police Department. For years, though, he has set himself apart from many of his law enforcement contemporaries by actively telling the citizens of Detroit that they should arm themselves against criminals and thugs in Michigan’s most dangerous city.- See more at: http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservative-bre...
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60156 Aug 19, 2014
Don't ask for help when its coffee break time at Dunking doughnuts.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60157 Aug 19, 2014
This is my weapon, this is my gun. The cop was confused.
Did you see the video of the Florida cop killing the naked face eating attacker on a bridge?
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
<quoted text> There was a case in Houston of a cop who shot a white attorney twelve times, said he thought the guy had a gun.
The guy was naked.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60158 Aug 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
This is my weapon, this is my gun. The cop was confused.
Did you see the video of the Florida cop killing the naked face eating attacker on a bridge?
<quoted text>
I have enough nightmares.
Mr Crazy Man

Lenoir, NC

#60159 Aug 19, 2014
Cops have very high suicide rates..... I know the the Caldwell Sheriff Dept. deputys have cameras on their shirts.
Should be required for all police.
I could not be a cop.
Too freaking high strung.
I'd be the worst cop on God's green earth.
They'd give me the needle.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60160 Aug 19, 2014
Low pay, high stress, dangerous and mostly dealing with people at their worse behavior.,
It would be easy to start to expect inappropriate behavior from everyone and to have a low opinion of humanity in general. When that starts to happen, they need another job. The public is their employer, not their servant. Their job is to arrest and charge . It is not to be judge or executioner. The personal cameras are great tools to assist in convictions and to allow others to see events from the officer's position. Still, if I screw up and waste someone illegally, I can still just destroy the thing.
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
Cops have very high suicide rates..... I know the the Caldwell Sheriff Dept. deputys have cameras on their shirts.
Should be required for all police.
I could not be a cop.
Too freaking high strung.
I'd be the worst cop on God's green earth.
They'd give me the needle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The most worthless race on the Planet. 43 min Enter Username 14
News North Carolina teens arrested for sending nude ... 1 hr Unbelievable 1
Keep up the Good Work 1 hr Avery 13
McDowell tech. 2 hr Ron 2
Melvin arrested at Local motel (Jan '14) 2 hr Nate 8
Old White Men (Feb '13) 2 hr Nate 50
Poll William Joyce kvk1 Hates Black People Because (Sep '13) 2 hr Nate 9
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE