Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53256 May 13, 2014
No one wants to talk about drunk politicians today ?
I guess not.
God, liberals are so stupid!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53257 May 13, 2014
You know why Victoria is so butt stupid?
Because she seems to think that liberals don't****up!
How stupid is that?
This insult to linear thinking must suffer from some heretofore unknown form of retardation!!
Wake up, stupid!
You know what's really gonna hurt this fanatic?
November!!
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53258 May 13, 2014
Liberals.
Amusing.
Out of touch.
On the way out!!
Nothing can save these penultimate misfits from the degradation of ignominious defeat in November!!
Maybe George Bush can save them!
Haha!!
mizmish

Virginia Beach, VA

#53259 May 13, 2014
Austin wrote:
By casting my ballot for Burr I am going to vote against Barack Obama who I consider the WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. He has pulled the wool over our eyes with his pretty boy smile and good speaking voice. He has driven this country so deep in debt we may see the American economy come crashing down. In just 2 years the Obama administration with help from the Democratic leadership in congress (Reid and Pelosi) has spent more and created more debt for the American taxpayers to pay back than THE LAST 4 ADMINISTRATIONS COMBINED!!!
I just don't like Elaine Marshall. She is in Obama's corner and would be a Harry Reid-Nancy Peloski ass kisser if elected. And let's face it. We already have one ugly woman senator from NC. Elaine has that dried up prune eating, regular shit every morning bitch look. WHY IN HELL DO WE NEED TWO BUTT UGLY WOMEN FROM NC IN THE US SENATE????
Like most Americans I am fed up with Washington and especially the idiot in the White House who has put this country so deep in debt the whole economy might come crashing down.
What can I say ,except to say, your spiel is ugly, you're telling big ole' lies We do need all the ladies we can persuade(except the fox) to run for office.And BUTT-UGLY? I'm just imagining what yours is like!Whew! Not Perty!!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53260 May 13, 2014
An American Citizen has the right to be charged and tried. If he is killed in the apprehension, that happens all the time, but he still is entitled to be given a fair trial when apprehended.

Now as for Waco Tx. I have done my research. On the early morning of the Waco fire , I was watching the news. Some members of my family asked me why I thought they were punching holes in the walls with the tank barrels. I said, they are going to burn them. When I got home that night , they asked me how I knew. Answer: Vent holes are needed to make hot fires. Also, I have video that was not shown on the news. Those who believe the official blame the victims Waco story are as deluded as those who think the Sandy Hook thing didn't happen.

My point is that the events like Waco, Ruby Ridge and claims that the president has the right to kill any of us creates the mistrust that make people realize they had better keep possession of their firearms. I have some pictures made by a family member in 1945 at Dachau , Germany showing piles of emancipated bodies and living ones looking like the walking dead. The pics prove that gun free zones worked---for the Nazis.
Could not happen here? Dream on.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. If you do a historical search you will find that this country has always killed anyone who was a threat to this country, in other words: a TRAITOR to America.
When an American citizen goes overseas and aligns themselves with the terrorist group that killed 3000 Americans on American soil, that person is no longer an America. He is a traitor. And traitors have always been killed WITHOUT CHARGES or TRIAL to keep them from killing other Americans.
As for Reno, SHE did not start those fires....the NUT inside abusing those children started those fires. LOOK IT UP. Sure, it's just fine & dandy to let a sexual pervert abuse innocent kids and we as a country should just look the other way because this is America, by doggie, and religious freaks who want to abuse children is a-ok with the RIGHT WINGERS. Just think of the Mormon church.
The religious nut started the fire....and Janet Reno was blamed.
Your stories are skewed. You need to do a bit more research.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53261 May 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
An American Citizen has the right to be charged and tried. If he is killed in the apprehension, that happens all the time, but he still is entitled to be given a fair trial when apprehended.
Now as for Waco Tx. I have done my research. On the early morning of the Waco fire , I was watching the news. Some members of my family asked me why I thought they were punching holes in the walls with the tank barrels. I said, they are going to burn them. When I got home that night , they asked me how I knew. Answer: Vent holes are needed to make hot fires. Also, I have video that was not shown on the news. Those who believe the official blame the victims Waco story are as deluded as those who think the Sandy Hook thing didn't happen.
My point is that the events like Waco, Ruby Ridge and claims that the president has the right to kill any of us creates the mistrust that make people realize they had better keep possession of their firearms. I have some pictures made by a family member in 1945 at Dachau , Germany showing piles of emancipated bodies and living ones looking like the walking dead. The pics prove that gun free zones worked---for the Nazis.
<quoted text>
. I tried my best to criticize this post.
Couldn't come up with a thing.
Sometimes you are annoyingly correct.
You're still thinking for yourself.
These days, most don't.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53262 May 13, 2014
Austin is so uninformed that he doesn't even know that CONGRESS makes all the debt, passes all the taxes, appropriates ALL spending through departmental budgets and makes ALL the laws.

CONGRESS had run up the debt to 10.8 trillion dollars by January of 2009 by giving tax breaks to the rich.. Now, the debt is 17.2 trillion dollars, put there by CONGRESS by continuing tax breaks for the rich.. The difference is 6.4 trillion. 6.4 trillon is not more than 10.8 Obama is not responsible for one dime of that debt. Dubya Bush was not responsible for the 10.8 trillion debt in 2009. CONGRESS is responsible.

Austin wrote:

By casting my ballot for Burr I am going to vote against Barack Obama who I consider the WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. He has pulled the wool over our eyes with his pretty boy smile and good speaking voice. He has driven this country so deep in debt we may see the American economy come crashing down. In just 2 years the Obama administration with help from the Democratic leadership in congress (Reid and Pelosi) has spent more and created more debt for the American taxpayers to pay back than THE LAST 4 ADMINISTRATIONS COMBINED!!!
I just don't like Elaine Marshall. She is in Obama's corner and would be a Harry Reid-Nancy Peloski ass kisser if elected. And let's face it. We already have one ugly woman senator from NC. Elaine has that dried up prune eating, regular shit every morning bitch look. WHY IN HELL DO WE NEED TWO BUTT UGLY WOMEN FROM NC IN THE US SENATE????
Like most Americans I am fed up with Washington and especially the idiot in the White House who has put this country so deep in debt the whole economy might come crashing down.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53263 May 13, 2014
A fanatic always thinks they are right.
Period.
They never entertain in their tiny heads, that maybe, just maybe, there really are two sides to an issue.
As other anti-republican posters have pointed out, both sides are at fault here.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53264 May 13, 2014
That's an old post.
It was a stupid post then.
Worse now.
"Butt ugly women"???
This poster may not have noticed, but there are some " but ugly men "in Congress as well .
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53265 May 13, 2014
"Butt ugly men".
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53266 May 13, 2014
The French don't think much of Obama or his attempts to isolate the Russians.
This exposes the cynicism of the French, and their desire for money.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53267 May 13, 2014
Judging from the posts, Victoria is not the one who is stupid. All of us have different perspectives and opinions. Discussing those allows us to grow in understanding. No need for the demonization. I know, I guilty also, but at ;least I try to resist the temptation
Waco 1954 wrote:
You know why Victoria is so butt stupid?
Because she seems to think that liberals don't****up!
How stupid is that?
This insult to linear thinking must suffer from some heretofore unknown form of retardation!!
Wake up, stupid!
You know what's really gonna hurt this fanatic?
November!!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53268 May 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
You can repeat Right Wing talking points all you want. It won't change history.

CIA Target: Americans Officials: U.S. Citizens Working for Al Qaeda Can Be Killed in CIA Actions
“The authority to kill U.S. citizens is granted under a secret finding signed by the president after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that directs the CIA to covertly attack al Qaeda anywhere in the world. The authority makes no exception for Americans, so permission to strike them is understood rather than specifically described, officials said.”
This policy has been implemented and publicly acknowledged at least once. On November 3, 2002, the CIA killed a US citizen of Yemeni origin, Kamal Derwish, during its predator drone strike on an al-Queda terrorist in Yemen.
This policy is consistent with many Bush administration officials' histories.
In 1973 during the US sponsored coup in Chile, CIA assets in the Chilean armed forces detained and killed American citizen Charles Horman. The Nixon administration denied any role in the murder of Horman, but years later, Freedom of Information Act disclosures document US complicity in the killing. Donald Rumsfeld was counselor to President Nixon, although he had been moved to Nato during the actual coup against Chile’s democratically elected government.
The murder of Horman, the attempt by his widow and father to find his body and the cover up by US embassy officials was made into an excellent – and accurate – film,“Missing,” with Sissy Spacek and Jack Lemon. I strongly urge any DUers who have not seen “Missing” to rent and view this film.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53269 May 13, 2014
In the late 1980s, at least five US citizens were murdered in Guatemala by CIA assets in the Guatemalan military. John Negroponte, was then US ambassador to Honduras, overseeing the counter-insurgency efforts throughout Central America. Activists assert that all “hits” in Central American had to be approved by Negroponte at that time. Negroponte, a high ranking official in the Bush II administration, recently oversaw the ouster of Haitian president Jean Betrand Aristide, and has been nominated to be US ambassador to the United Nations.

All these killings of American citizens in the past were illegal and therefore the US government sought to deny responsibility. Today, however, the Bush administration takes the position that extra-judicial killings of US citizens suspected of terrorist links is perfectly legal.
Try to keep in mind the big picture of the Bush II administration’s plans for new “justice” system for accused terrorists. If the Bush administration wins all of its court cases and implements all of its expressed policy preferences, anyone accused of terrorism who is not a “state actor,” that is a soldier of another state, would get neither the protections of the criminal justice system, nor the protections afforded POWs under the Geneva Convention. This is the system in place, for example, in Guantanamo and Iraqi prisons.

Because they do not enjoy due process or POW protections, accused terrorists may be subjected to extreme interrogations, which many activists and NGOs, such as the Red Cross, consider to be torture. Confessions to terrorism obtained by torture would justify the indefinite detention of accused terrorists.

Persons detained as accused terrorists, or “enemy combatants” may be detained indefinitely without a hearing before a court, without counsel and even without notification of family members.
US citizens detained on US soil accused of terrorism are subject to this system, according to Bush administration policy and actions. This is what has occurred to alleged “dirty bomber” and US citizen Jose Padilla, who was detained on US soil, but removed to Guantanamo without trial. Before the Supreme Court the Bush administration's Solicitor General has argued that it is the view of the administration that once the President accuses a person of being a terrorist that person may be held indefinitely without trial and may be removed from the territory of the US.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53270 May 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
My point is that the events like Waco, Ruby Ridge and claims that the president has the right to kill any of us creates the mistrust that make people realize they had better keep possession of their firearms.
<quoted text>
That's great. But that's just your opinion. The facts do not back up your opinion.

The nut inside started the fires. Vent holes are needed to make hot fires? WTF? I am not saying that the FBI was correct....but there were children in there being raped by a monster. Things escalate. But you had one lunatic who thought he was GOD and told his people to sacrifice their lives for his demented cause.. For you to think that "vent holes" disprove the insanity of that man is astounding to me.

No. You are wrong. This is the story of two sides who made horrible mistakes. But only one side had a nut who thought he was the next messiah, who told his people to die for his cause and who raped little girls. And that side wasn't the freakin' FBI.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53271 May 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has ever tried to take your firearms. No one ever will. It is Right Wing propaganda that causes you to believe that they can, or anyone is even thinking about it. YOU should know better. Unless you've suddenly morphed into the idiotic Waco.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53272 May 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
Judging from the posts, Victoria is not the one who is stupid. All of us have different perspectives and opinions. Discussing those allows us to grow in understanding. No need for the demonization. I know, I guilty also, but at ;least I try to resist the temptation
<quoted text>
Lord knows, the Victoria thing never says a thing negative to any who disagree with it.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#53273 May 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I have enjoyed our discussions. I don't agree with everything you say & I know you don't agree with everything I say. But still we can discuss things in a rational manner. I like that. That's the way it should be.
P.S. No one will take your guns. Relax. ;)

TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#53274 May 13, 2014
I make no judgment about the guilt or innocence of Koresh. I will note that I am not aware of proof the child molestation allegation was true, even though I would not be surprised by anything religious fanatics might do. In any case, blasting the compound with helicopter gunships and bloopers with children inside does not indicate a desire to save the children. Punching vent holes does not indicate a desire to save the children. Using US military against US civilians was illegal at the time. How to explain all those 50 cal holes in the roof ? If they were destroyed by fire, they wouldn't have to be explained. Pulling back, forming a perimeter and starving them out would have made more sense to me. Oh, what if Koresh had decided to kill his own people? How would that be any different from what actually happened?
Naturally, I am against the rape of little girls , or anyone else for that matter. I am also against burning little girls or anyone else alive.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. But that's just your opinion. The facts do not back up your opinion.
The nut inside started the fires. Vent holes are needed to make hot fires? WTF? I am not saying that the FBI was correct....but there were children in there being raped by a monster. Things escalate. But you had one lunatic who thought he was GOD and told his people to sacrifice their lives for his demented cause.. For you to think that "vent holes" disprove the insanity of that man is astounding to me.
No. You are wrong. This is the story of two sides who made horrible mistakes. But only one side had a nut who thought he was the next messiah, who told his people to die for his cause and who raped little girls. And that side wasn't the freakin' FBI.
Waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#53275 May 13, 2014
TSF Victoria's asinine comment about a drunk republican was quickly answered by my own post about Ted Kennedy.
Do you understand why I can't stand her hypocrisy?
She moronically brings up a story about a drunk idiot republican, pretending only republicans would act like that.
Guess not.
Fanatics, and that's what she is, a fanatic, never admit to being incorrect about ANYTHING.
That's why I detest the thing.
Fanatics have caused a lot of deaths in this world, as they blindly go about their business of "setting things right".
Given a chance, that woman would line everybody she disagrees with up against a wall.
For the" greater good ", of cours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kasey grinstaff 4 hr IHateIgnorance 5
really with Gregg Davis 8 hr wendy 7
amanda boone 8 hr stacie 11
UA Nails (Mar '14) 17 hr adultfor59years 41
black loving hookers 17 hr Paul 3
Who keys the cars on E. Court Street 18 hr Nosey 3
white folk better find your backbones 19 hr white 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages