TSF Doctor

Severn, MD

#52110 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
When the only thing you can go on is typos, it just confirms what a dedicated dumb ass you really are since you are not real good on issues.
The only issues you should talk about OLD man is your schizophrenia and stupidity as they are real issues, not your left wing nut blabber. Dementia has been very cruel to you. Strap another Depends on and soak up some msnbc.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52111 Apr 25, 2014
TSF Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
The only issues you should talk about OLD man is your schizophrenia and stupidity as they are real issues, not your left wing nut blabber. Dementia has been very cruel to you. Strap another Depends on and soak up some msnbc.
Waco changes team names and his posts fail to improve.
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#52112 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE
1. Delaying Obamacare’s employer mandate
2. Giving Congress and their staffs special taxpayer-funded subsidies for Obamacare
3. Trying to fulfill the “If you like your plan, you can keep it” promise—after it was broken
4. Preventing layoff notices from going out just days before the 2012 election
5. Gutting the work requirement from welfare reform
6. Stonewalling an application for storing nuclear waste at Yucca Mountain
7. Making “recess” appointments that were not really recess appointments
Here
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#52113 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Mr. Putin that I said "Hi"
You can do that. Isn't that why you elected such a weak loser? So Putin could take over the US and destroy Freedom and Liberty.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52114 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Delaying Obamacare’s employer mandate
2. Giving Congress and their staffs special taxpayer-funded subsidies for Obamacare
3. Trying to fulfill the “If you like your plan, you can keep it” promise—after it was broken
4. Preventing layoff notices from going out just days before the 2012 election
5. Gutting the work requirement from welfare reform
6. Stonewalling an application for storing nuclear waste at Yucca Mountain
7. Making “recess” appointments that were not really recess appointments
Here
And so, Taxpayer, these were changes that the Supreme Court ruled on? That was the issue as Waco said Obama would take his pen and change affirmative action ruling.. Better try again. Try to pay attention.
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#52115 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear no free speech, whatsoever, whether it for my position or against it. Why do you think I come here?
Yes you fear free speech and armed American willing to defend their Freedom. You are dedicated to the spread of communism.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52116 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do that. Isn't that why you elected such a weak loser? So Putin could take over the US and destroy Freedom and Liberty.
You love Putin and you know it. He's your candidate for 2016. Take your wallet out.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52117 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you fear free speech and armed American willing to defend their Freedom. You are dedicated to the spread of communism.
I assume you are saying that Bundy is your man? Well, he will make a great VP candidate with Putin. Or, we could reverse the order if you like and run on:

Bundy and Putin. You damn tootin'
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#52118 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not the base, but independents will be getting a reminder from political ads, and they carry the elections. Yes, you will see it resurface in 2016 if any of the 3 are the candidate to remind independent voters of what fools they are. We leaned this from Republicans. Remember Willie Horton in the 1988 campaign? Thanks Republicans.
I don't know if they will be that important. Willie Horton was a very
visceral image and story. Bundy's is not that stark, so I don't think
he will have the same importance, especially if he fades away. I guess
we will know for sure in 2016.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#52119 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Marx would be proud of you communist minded twits.
You don't have to be a commie to recognize that Bundy is just a
right wing loony tune and ripoff artist and conman. And you likely
know as much about Karl Marx as you do about Chico Marx.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#52120 Apr 25, 2014
The Supremes are simply saying that whitey is going to be back in control and that forty years of affirmative action is more than enough to make up for 300 years of slavery and then segregation. Do the white math.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52121 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer, is that the liberty and freedom of being a deadbeat cattle welcher for 20 years with the Federal govenment and then come out disrespecting black people on welfare? I just wondered if your defintion of freedom and liberty was the same as mine?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52122 Apr 25, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if they will be that important. Willie Horton was a very
visceral image and story. Bundy's is not that stark, so I don't think
he will have the same importance, especially if he fades away. I guess
we will know for sure in 2016.
We will give them a reminder as to how they immediately came to the aid and support of a bona fide nut. That should be effective in regard to influencing independents.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52123 Apr 25, 2014
Red Square wrote:
The Supremes are simply saying that whitey is going to be back in control and that forty years of affirmative action is more than enough to make up for 300 years of slavery and then segregation. Do the white math.
Excellent. Conservatives are cheering that they got out so cheaply
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#52124 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And so, Taxpayer, these were changes that the Supreme Court ruled on? That was the issue as Waco said Obama would take his pen and change affirmative action ruling.. Better try again. Try to pay attention.
You need to read the Constitution and try to understand it the way it was written .
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#52125 Apr 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us what you base that assumption on? Why? Because you have nothing to back up that comment with! One line and leave. That's the Taxpayer method. Why are you such a CS to defend your broad brush comments? We all would love to get into an intelligent discourse with you.
Quote: The dialectical technique is used to create change. In diverse situations, two forces exist in conflict or "contradiction" to each other. Marx said that one is (the progressive) while the other is "antithesis" (or reactionary.) In the course of applying opposing force, the antithesis is slightly moved, creating a new "synthesis," a new state of conflict. The thesis temporarily retreats. The process is repeated. Progress is made in a series of advances and retreats. Another way of looking at the dialectic is put by Phil Worts this way: "Hegelian dialectic is simply relative values. Truth is no longer found and stood on something transcendent, that you have to submit to. You can discover it yourself. It's a merging of opposites. Since there is no such thing as absolute truth, "my truth" is just as good as "your truth," so don't tell me what to think or how to behave. As Nietzsche would later say, "There is absolutely no absolute." Now 2 + 2 can equal 5, or 17, or whatever you feel is right." The reason why politically-correct, cultural Marxism appeared in the 1990s was because of the disillusionment, among the Left, following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the 'back-sliding' of China into capitalism. According to Marx's theory, these two events shouldn't have happened, but they did). An Americans can think for themselves were a Communist mind is lead around like a cow with a ring in its nose.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52126 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote: The dialectical technique is used to create change. In diverse situations, two forces exist in conflict or "contradiction" to each other. Marx said that one is (the progressive) while the other is "antithesis" (or reactionary.) In the course of applying opposing force, the antithesis is slightly moved, creating a new "synthesis," a new state of conflict. The thesis temporarily retreats. The process is repeated. Progress is made in a series of advances and retreats. Another way of looking at the dialectic is put by Phil Worts this way: "Hegelian dialectic is simply relative values. Truth is no longer found and stood on something transcendent, that you have to submit to. You can discover it yourself. It's a merging of opposites. Since there is no such thing as absolute truth, "my truth" is just as good as "your truth," so don't tell me what to think or how to behave. As Nietzsche would later say, "There is absolutely no absolute." Now 2 + 2 can equal 5, or 17, or whatever you feel is right." The reason why politically-correct, cultural Marxism appeared in the 1990s was because of the disillusionment, among the Left, following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the 'back-sliding' of China into capitalism. According to Marx's theory, these two events shouldn't have happened, but they did). An Americans can think for themselves were a Communist mind is lead around like a cow with a ring in its nose.
Now, that is really nice, but it didn't come out of your head. This is just another person's opinion of moonlight. Let's hear what is in your head. Oh, I forgot. Nothing. Have to depend on others to do your thinking, Taxpayer?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52127 Apr 25, 2014
Wouldn't you say that others doing your thinking for you is rather communistic?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52128 Apr 25, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the Constitution and try to understand it the way it was written .
I understand it very well. What portion would you like to discuss?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#52129 Apr 26, 2014
WH sends saucy Twitter to Russia over Ukraine., follows up this drastic escalation by sending a Twitter to Iran telling them to quit being mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There goes the democrats foodstamp 27 min Captain Howdy 5
Trayvon exhumed for Ferguson parade float. 35 min Captain Howdy 8
terry hollifield 4 hr fck u 11
lost 5 hr laughable 4
Time to buy your Quanza decorations 5 hr Captain Howdy 1
Ferguson Rugheads go Apesh*t. 5 hr Captain Howdy 12
The Ballad of Michael Brown, 5 hr Captain Howdy 42
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search