Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49607 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria, i'm referring to Lumberton "Victoria". Lumberton is the site of quite a few idiots.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#49608 Mar 29, 2014
"federal spending rose at least three times faster under Bush than it has so far under Obama"

This is the truth that Republicans fail to acknowledge.

Two trillion dollar wars stuck on the government credit card is the Republican idea of "less government spending". Hilarious.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#49609 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, i'm incredibly illiterate! It's just pathetic! Sadly, I suppose I'll be forced to muddle along without your approval! Isn't that the key to people such as yourself and State of Florida, though, really? You can't maintain a political dialogue, so like the weasels you are, you resort to simple gross insult. Is it merely a lack of intellectual capacity, or frustration at being challenged by someone you dislike? Victoria, you and State are peas in a putrid pod, always eager to hurl insults, incapable of coherent thought, prisoners of your own massive egos. Two brats who lose their tempers when they don't get way. Wake up, losers, it's a hard world, and none of us win all the time, as the next elections will prove with shocking clarity, even to two nitwits such as yourselves! You know what? I really am laughing at you two buffoons.
Lumberton Victoria is NOT a Democrat because his sole aim is to slander a Democrat (me).
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49610 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Jobs: Obama Beats Bush
"Now that we have figures for the full four years of Obama’s first term, a surprising fact emerges: The economy added more jobs during four years under Obama than it did in the entire eight years under Bush.
By the time of Obama’s second inaugural in January, the economy had added a net total of 1,208,000 jobs since he was first sworn in four years earlier, according to current figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That beats George W. Bush’s eight-year total of 1,083,000.
And so far, Obama is extending his lead over Bush. Counting jobs added in February, his total now stands at a net gain of over 1.5 million jobs."
How about some info, like where these quotes are from?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49611 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Jobs: Obama Beats Bush
"Now that we have figures for the full four years of Obama’s first term, a surprising fact emerges: The economy added more jobs during four years under Obama than it did in the entire eight years under Bush.
By the time of Obama’s second inaugural in January, the economy had added a net total of 1,208,000 jobs since he was first sworn in four years earlier, according to current figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That beats George W. Bush’s eight-year total of 1,083,000.
And so far, Obama is extending his lead over Bush. Counting jobs added in February, his total now stands at a net gain of over 1.5 million jobs."
Now Victoria, the Waco gang are preparing to come back with some Fox News statistics that only the most ignorant among us place any belief in. They will talk about the inflated statistics from the Obama administration and most of these being part time jobs at Burger King.. Also, Waco may treat us with the only quote he knows from Mark Twain. Just watch the pattern.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49612 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How about some info, like where these quotes are from?
Can you not read. The Bureau of Labor that was in the post
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49613 Mar 29, 2014
According to Wikipedia, Bush was 0.0 % job increase in his first term, 2.1% in his second term, Obama stands at 2.3 so far, almost a dead heat, and both are behind Reagan , at 2.69 in his last term. Both are far behind..... CARTER???
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49614 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Victoria, the Waco gang are preparing to come back with some Fox News statistics that only the most ignorant among us place any belief in. They will talk about the inflated statistics from the Obama administration and most of these being part time jobs at Burger King.. Also, Waco may treat us with the only quote he knows from Mark Twain. Just watch the pattern.
. Are you feeling OK? You seem tense. I just posted my "retort". Which contained none of the above. State, come on man, i'm not that bad. You stay so pissed at me, I guess I shouldn't be shocked. You know I voted for Obama TWICE, and you act like I didn't have a reason to vote for the guy. Jobs under Bush didn't impress me a bit. My old posts prove that as well. I haven't researched the quality of the jobs under Obama. I'm not in a" STATE"of war here. Are you?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49615 Mar 29, 2014
State you give me zero credit. I even defended Obama on Crimea, but do I get one word of encouragement from you? Nope. I'm shattered!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49616 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not read. The Bureau of Labor that was in the post
State, thank you!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49617 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Are you feeling OK? You seem tense. I just posted my "retort". Which contained none of the above. State, come on man, i'm not that bad. You stay so pissed at me, I guess I shouldn't be shocked. You know I voted for Obama TWICE, and you act like I didn't have a reason to vote for the guy. Jobs under Bush didn't impress me a bit. My old posts prove that as well. I haven't researched the quality of the jobs under Obama. I'm not in a" STATE"of war here. Are you?
I have absolutely nothing against you. It is only your views and positions that are incredibly full of shit. Maybe you voted for Obama twice. Next time, see if you can vote for someone you can support.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#49618 Mar 29, 2014
boo wrote:
<quoted text> When Bush was in Office the democrats seem to think he controlled gas prices ..Guess they think different now that Obama ( the golden one) in office
Yep, pols from both parties do it, even though they know better.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#49619 Mar 29, 2014
Who's Bush. Surely people still remember the late, unlamented idiotic POTUS from a few years back.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49620 Mar 29, 2014
Red Square wrote:
Who's Bush. Surely people still remember the late, unlamented idiotic POTUS from a few years back.
Republicans selectively have no memory of events prior to January 20, 2009.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49621 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely nothing against you. It is only your views and positions that are incredibly full of shit. Maybe you voted for Obama twice. Next time, see if you can vote for someone you can support.
Voted for Obama because I wanted jobs, and healthcare. Got some of the former, and the latter isn't working yet. State, your opinion of my views, and positions, is echoed back at you.I support someone, when they do what they say that they are going to do, I gave Obama a chance, it didn't pan out, in my opinion, which I am still allowed to voice.
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#49622 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, i'm incredibly illiterate! It's just pathetic! Sadly, I suppose I'll be forced to muddle along without your approval! Isn't that the key to people such as yourself and State of Florida, though, really? You can't maintain a political dialogue, so like the weasels you are, you resort to simple gross insult. Is it merely a lack of intellectual capacity, or frustration at being challenged by someone you dislike? Victoria, you and State are peas in a putrid pod, always eager to hurl insults, incapable of coherent thought, prisoners of your own massive egos. Two brats who lose their tempers when they don't get way. Wake up, losers, it's a hard world, and none of us win all the time, as the next elections will prove with shocking clarity, even to two nitwits such as yourselves! You know what? I really am laughing at you two buffoons.
More Lies
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49623 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Voted for Obama because I wanted jobs, and healthcare. Got some of the former, and the latter isn't working yet. State, your opinion of my views, and positions, is echoed back at you.I support someone, when they do what they say that they are going to do, I gave Obama a chance, it didn't pan out, in my opinion, which I am still allowed to voice.
You were against Obama Care from the get go and have voiced strong opposition since it's inception. Don't say you didn't know about the plan as it was a campaign issue. You can keep your voice. I have no objections. That has never been an issue.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49624 Mar 29, 2014
The key to the next elections, will be Democrats. If Democrats crossover, the election goes to the Republicans. What you guys refuse to acknowledge, is that there are a lot of people negatively affected by Obamacare. That's what will sink your boat. Of course, you can blamt the loss of the Senate, on the Koch brothers.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49625 Mar 29, 2014
"Blame the loss".
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49626 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You were against Obama Care from the get go and have voiced strong opposition since it's inception. Don't say you didn't know about the plan as it was a campaign issue. You can keep your voice. I have no objections. That has never been an issue.
I supported it from the gate. I know this, for a good reason. I argued with my wife about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's little people 45 min GLPCDC 12
Obama is dragging America to Hell! 1 hr Cliven 2
Dailystormer: News site for Patriotic White Ame... 1 hr Cliven 8
Obama admits he eats Dog Meat. 1 hr Cliven 2
lytle mountain rd 4 hr doodlebug 2
Barefoot Landing (Jul '10) 4 hr Barefoot sucks ass 22
Frightening video exposes Obama 4 hr RJC 1
•••
•••
•••