Comments
47,141 - 47,160 of 59,099 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48952 Mar 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the statement that Democrats are against Christianity, and I just wanted to know how and where this was occuring, of if you statement was just a broad stroke with no substance behind it. If it is the prayer in school issue, we have covered this subject many times. Personally, I don't see Christianity discriminated against, but maybe you can clue me in with real incidents where it is.
I already did. Your refusal to accept them does not diminish their truth.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48953 Mar 18, 2014
Like my new name?? Catchy. But, it's still old Waco!!
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#48954 Mar 18, 2014
Tennessee man has 22 Children through 14 Woman, Costing Taxpayers $7,000 Per Month in welfare.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48955 Mar 18, 2014
Uhh oh. NC governor McCrory is in national news again for his incestuous relationship with his former employer, Duke Energies.
It seems that Duke has now been caught dumping toxic water out of coal ash ponds into the Cape Fear River. This is just weeks after they dumped 40,000 tons of coal ash into the Dan River. Curiously, this all happens after McCrory had fired all the DENR board and replaced everyone with his "people". Now the US DOJ is conducting grand jury inquiries into criminal activities involving McCrory administration employees at NC DENR. The subpoenas inquire about the exchange of "money and/ or items of value" between18 DENR members of the McCrory administration and Duke Energies.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48956 Mar 18, 2014
Looks like the unethical, underhanded method McCrory has used attempting to help his former employer dump on the pbulic has actually backfired and may hurt Duke as well as disgracing the office of governor. Could NC politics have become more toxic than the coal ash?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48957 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
<quoted text> I already did. Your refusal to accept them does not diminish their truth.
I don't think you can tell us any instances. Just the same old bullshit of making a statement and can't back it up.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48958 Mar 18, 2014
Boston mayor Menino says Boston will not look favorably upon new licenses for Chick-Fil-A because of the owners Christian views. He is a democrat.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48959 Mar 18, 2014
Rahm Emmanuel says, Chick-Fil-A will not be welcome in Chicago because of the owner's Christian principles. He is a democrat.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48960 Mar 18, 2014
Christianity and liberalism are opposed on many fronts, not the least being that Christianity teaches self accountability, something the left abhors.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48961 Mar 18, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Am American Air Force cadet put up a bible verse on a whiteboard designed as a place where cadets could put down their thoughts. He was forced to remove it, and is now being threatened with a court martial.
This is not exclusive to Christianity. Any faith would have had the same consequence. Would you feel the same if he would have put up a verse from the Quaran? No, you wouldn't. You would be enraged. Strike One.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48962 Mar 18, 2014
The IRS refused to approve an application for tax exempt status for a group called Coalition for Life in Iowa, unless it sent a letter certifying that it would not picket Planned Parenthood. They also were asked ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THEIR PRAYERS!!! IRS IS DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48963 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
Boston mayor Menino says Boston will not look favorably upon new licenses for Chick-Fil-A because of the owners Christian views. He is a democrat.
I think it was his position on homosexuals instead. Not hiring them is discrimination based on sexual orrientation. Strike Two
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48964 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
Christianity and liberalism are opposed on many fronts, not the least being that Christianity teaches self accountability, something the left abhors.
I am a liberal and not anti Christian. I believe in the First Amendment right to worship the God of your choice. That includes all religions, including Christianity. I have accountability for my own life. All religious faiths do. I do not abhor accountability, nor do I know anyone on the left who does. Strike Three
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48965 Mar 18, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
"Many Christians experience daily affronts, and often live in fear, because of their pursuit of truth, their faith in Jesus Christ, and their heartfelt plea for respect of religious freedom". Pope Benedict XVI, 2011.
That is world wide. Not in the United States. I know of no Christian who lives for the fear of his life in America. Do you?
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48966 Mar 18, 2014
Christians are being persecuted. As the Air Force cadet found out. The cadet would have been better served had he posted a verse from the Koran.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48967 Mar 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a liberal and not anti Christian. I believe in the First Amendment right to worship the God of your choice. That includes all religions, including Christianity. I have accountability for my own life. All religious faiths do. I do not abhor accountability, nor do I know anyone on the left who does. Strike Three
I find your statement ridiculous. When, by the way, did you decide to air your own feelings about Christianity? You weren't under attack. I didn't say YOU were persecuting Christians. You have the right to talk about Christianity of course, but dude, I wasn't attacking you.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48968 Mar 18, 2014
By the way State, I'm glad you came back.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48969 Mar 18, 2014
Where would Topix be without State and TSF? Pretty boring if everybody agrees.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48970 Mar 18, 2014
Expect to see the missing 777 soon, carrying something special for America.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48971 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
<quoted text> I find your statement ridiculous. When, by the way, did you decide to air your own feelings about Christianity? You weren't under attack. I didn't say YOU were persecuting Christians. You have the right to talk about Christianity of course, but dude, I wasn't attacking you.
It had nothing to do with me or my personal religious views. You said that Democrats attacked Chrisitianity. That is pure hog wash as we have well seen. Can you not follow a simple dialogue?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are cops so crooked? (Jun '11) 4 hr chris 82
alex ledford 6 hr anonymous 5
Nicole Millwood 6 hr RSG4real 7
david stamey 7 hr NONO 8
terry hollifield 8 hr Sunshine 6
Gay guys in McDowell (Sep '12) 9 hr JON 56
Satanic Photos At MACA 11 hr Clinchfield OG 18
•••
•••
•••