Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48968 Mar 18, 2014
By the way State, I'm glad you came back.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48969 Mar 18, 2014
Where would Topix be without State and TSF? Pretty boring if everybody agrees.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48970 Mar 18, 2014
Expect to see the missing 777 soon, carrying something special for America.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48971 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
<quoted text> I find your statement ridiculous. When, by the way, did you decide to air your own feelings about Christianity? You weren't under attack. I didn't say YOU were persecuting Christians. You have the right to talk about Christianity of course, but dude, I wasn't attacking you.
It had nothing to do with me or my personal religious views. You said that Democrats attacked Chrisitianity. That is pure hog wash as we have well seen. Can you not follow a simple dialogue?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48972 Mar 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
Obama would have been better off just keeping quiet.. What Russia does in the Crimea is none of our business. These sanctions accomplish nothing and are actually counter productive. Obama could have invaded Puerto Rico because of what the Russians did. Then republicans would have felt vindicated like they did when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan for what the Saudis did. Saving around $2 trillion dollars by doing nothing is the only positive I see here.
The Russians have a huge budget surplus and have the money to do what they want. We have a huge national debt threatening our solvency as a result of prosecuting over 10 years of war against camel jocks and giving tax breaks to the rich.. Because of that imprudent waste, the only thing we can do now is sit down and shut up. Its none of our business anyway. To heck with George Soros and his push for US intervention.
<quoted text>
. Damn TSF. Sound like Ron Paul.
Facts hurt

Silver Spring, MD

#48974 Mar 18, 2014
Repeat: facts are facts
Median household income $51,017 for 2013
Median household income $52,000 for 2009
Gas price UP
Food prices UP
Heating prices UP
Taxes UP
Medical insurance costs UP

Household income -DOWN. Wow what a change. So lets talk about the climate-LOL
San Diego Mayor -Republican
Florida House Rep - Republican
Obummer - 161 golf outings - Russia thumbing their nose at US - LOL 38% approval rating and no he is not running - thank GOD - but people/ someone who agreed with his skewed philosophy(s) will.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48975 Mar 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It had nothing to do with me or my personal religious views. You said that Democrats attacked Chrisitianity. That is pure hog wash as we have well seen. Can you not follow a simple dialogue?
I've provided my proof."We"just don't want to a accept it.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48976 Mar 18, 2014
I suppose the only way to fix this problem is to vote for more tax breaks for the rich?
Facts hurt wrote:
Repeat: facts are facts
Median household income $51,017 for 2013
Median household income $52,000 for 2009
Gas price UP
Food prices UP
Heating prices UP
Taxes UP
Medical insurance costs UP
Household income -DOWN. Wow what a change. So lets talk about the climate-LOL
San Diego Mayor -Republican
Florida House Rep - Republican
Obummer - 161 golf outings - Russia thumbing their nose at US - LOL 38% approval rating and no he is not running - thank GOD - but people/ someone who agreed with his skewed philosophy(s) will.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48977 Mar 18, 2014
The Democrat party continues to ostracize Christians, by forcing Democrat Christians to either support the party platform which backs homosexual marriage, which violates the religious beliefs of many Christians, or get out.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48978 Mar 18, 2014
NASA study predicts collapse of industrialization due to over utilization of resources and income stratification (more tax breaks or the rich) .
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48979 Mar 18, 2014
It doesn't matter that Chick Fil-A hasn't turned away a single homosexual customer. The owner is against homosexual marriage. Therefore, the Democrat mayor of Boston has threatened them, as has Democrat Rahm Emmanuel, who said there would be no place for them in Chicago. The owner is against homosexual marriage due to his Christian beliefs. Apparently, he is not allowed to have Christian beliefs.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48980 Mar 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
NASA study predicts collapse of industrialization due to over utilization of resources and income stratification (more tax breaks or the rich).
I don't get your conclusion. Would raising the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour, and taxing everyone over a hundred thousand a year in income, at fifty percent make you happy??
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48981 Mar 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
I suppose the only way to fix this problem is to vote for more tax breaks for the rich?
<quoted text>
Getting the Democrat party out of power would help. But the way people are today, I think Democrats will get more popular.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48984 Mar 18, 2014
Wealthy flee New Jersey, high taxes the blame...
Facts hurt

Washington, DC

#48985 Mar 18, 2014
Pierre Putaine wrote:
<quoted text>Madmoiselle, if you make love with your face to my Great Dane, I will have your President Obama make love with his skull to you.
Pierre Putaine wrote:
<quoted text>Madmoiselle, if you make love with your face to my Great Dane, I will have your President Obama make love with his skull to you.
Pierre your dog hasn't been the same since TSF and State did a ménage la trios with an unwilling poor Fido- after you snacked on their "man gravy" poor fido hasn't been the same. Fido still sees you running around with old man TSF's Depends on your head while barking like a dog. I hope obummer care covers fido's traumatic experience of seein 2 fat whales dancing to the village people's YMCA.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48987 Mar 18, 2014
I remember how this poster said , awhile back"I'm this", but, she was really the opposite. Charade.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48988 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
It doesn't matter that Chick Fil-A hasn't turned away a single homosexual customer. The owner is against homosexual marriage. Therefore, the Democrat mayor of Boston has threatened them, as has Democrat Rahm Emmanuel, who said there would be no place for them in Chicago. The owner is against homosexual marriage due to his Christian beliefs. Apparently, he is not allowed to have Christian beliefs.
. Being gay used to be considered a form of mental illness about 40+ years ago... Then it was tolerated... Now we have to celebrate it... Guess worshiping that lifestyle is coming up next.
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48989 Mar 19, 2014
Bill O'Reilly blasts hate monger Phelps as the man lies on his deathbed...
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48990 Mar 19, 2014
On Spanish radio, Obama tells Mexicans, if they are in America illegally, they can still SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE!!..... AS long as they have a relative in America...???? Where in the blue blazes are we gonna find the money to pay for healthcare in TWO COUNTRIES??
Chancellorsville

Greer, SC

#48991 Mar 19, 2014
I think it would be great if we could afford to give the whole world free medical care, and that's no snide remark. With America already trillions in debt, I don't see how this is possible. If anyone here has any legitimate ideas on how to pay for this, please share them with the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homewreckers, watch your husband 47 min Pooh bear 9
Worst thieves around? 2 hr Rain Gurl 32
Anywhere hiring 4 hr Serious 9
Blue Ridge Outdoors 11 hr MEE 3
Club Fitness (Oct '09) Tue get a life 134
Moondoggys Jun 27 nobody 1
Janet Lewis Jun 27 Curious 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance