Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48580 Mar 9, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard anyone question Condy Rice's intelligence.She is an extremely intelligent woman.Playing the race card again, Waco?
. Still waiting on your thoughts on why the ruskies are actin so damn squirrelly... You like poking damn holes in other people's theories, but my guess is you have no damn idea.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48582 Mar 9, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yup. Despite your best efforts to self terminate through abortion, y'all keep importing tens of millions of illegals and other 3rd worlders who gladly vote democratic... Don't be so damn smug.
LOL "import" LOL again.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48583 Mar 9, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Still waiting on your thoughts on why the ruskies are actin so damn squirrelly... You like poking damn holes in other people's theories, but my guess is you have no damn idea.
No damn idea. And neither do you.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48584 Mar 10, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> I'm for West, Then Rubio.
I am definitely a Louie Gohmert man.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48585 Mar 10, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard anyone question Condy Rice's intelligence.She is an extremely intelligent woman.Playing the race card again, Waco?
. Google"liberals attack Condy Rice" ... playing the race card?? Rotflmao!! This, from an Obama-ITE!!!! This, from the"if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist", party?? Hahahahahaha!!!
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48586 Mar 10, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am definitely a Louie Gohmert man.
Louie is a big fan of yours too!! Must be a bald-headed guys stick together thing!!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48587 Mar 10, 2014
Actually no. I do not desire a leader like that. What scares me is that she is the lesser of the available evils.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Again. Yer confusing that woman's success in surviving and destroying others to get ahead with intelligence and common sense... Remember, she and billy boy wanted the partial birth abortion procedure to remain... Legal... Common sense ? Whose sense? You want a leader like that?
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48588 Mar 10, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Again. Yer confusing that woman's success in surviving and destroying others to get ahead with intelligence and common sense... Remember, she and billy boy wanted the partial birth abortion procedure to remain... Legal... Common sense ? Whose sense? You want a leader like that?
I don't think old State is worried about partial birth abortion (baby butchering), in fact he's probably one hundred percent for POST BIRTH ABORTION (FIRST DEGREE MURDER), if the baby was going to grow up to be a conservative. Remember this, State is a"ends justifies the means"kind of guy... Like the commies in 1917....
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48589 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
Actually no. I do not desire a leader like that. What scares me is that she is the lesser of the available evils.
<quoted text>
What scares me? People like you. Well-meaning, utterly blind.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48590 Mar 10, 2014
Democrats extend Obamacare sign-up another two years, to give themselves some breathing room during the elections....
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48591 Mar 10, 2014
The avalanche of illegals was purposefully started by factory barons seeking low wage laborers. The original plan was to get them here with debt by providing plane tickets and lock them in by extending credit housing and credit food through company stores. I remember a midnight connector flight I was on from LAX to ATL . Over 200 illegals got on the plane at midnight , with no paper checks, no searches, no questions , in blue jeans and t shirts. It was snowing in ATL, How do you think that was allowed?
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yup. Despite your best efforts to self terminate through abortion, y'all keep importing tens of millions of illegals and other 3rd worlders who gladly vote democratic... Don't be so damn smug.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48592 Mar 10, 2014
At least we perceive each other as equals.
<quoted text> What scares me? People like you. Well-meaning, utterly blind.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48593 Mar 10, 2014
Chimerex, drug company that has received 72 million dollars in federal funding, has denied a drug that would save a kids life.... Company says drug is too expensive... Although still in testing the drug has proven effective for the kids condition... too bad the kid isn't black... They could have pulled out the old race card... oddly enough the company has given out this drug before, with FDA approval, many times....
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48594 Mar 10, 2014
Cash strapped school district in California spends 38,000$$ sending administrator to"common core spa"to discuss common core objectives.... Good idea, TSF? OR, am I just blind?
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48595 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
The avalanche of illegals was purposefully started by factory barons seeking low wage laborers. The original plan was to get them here with debt by providing plane tickets and lock them in by extending credit housing and credit food through company stores. I remember a midnight connector flight I was on from LAX to ATL . Over 200 illegals got on the plane at midnight , with no paper checks, no searches, no questions , in blue jeans and t shirts. It was snowing in ATL, How do you think that was allowed?
<quoted text>
OMG!! It snowed in Atlanta!!??!!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48596 Mar 10, 2014
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Every election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
Rock wrote:
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#48597 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Eventos election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
<quoted text>
What the hell ever bla bla bla
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48598 Mar 10, 2014
City at War over charter schools... DeBlasio tows the union line as he dismantles charter schools to please teacher unions... 92%of charter school kids were minority children... Want to find out about the real political thugs? Unions have out-donated everyone in their desire to purchase political influence... Funny, Reid didn't mention them...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48599 Mar 10, 2014
. Was that a teacher? NO!! It was an "administrator" making probably 5 times as much as a teacher and never teaching a single child. For every 39 teachers in America actually teaching children, there are 61 "administrative and support" personnel . To hell with spending money on text books and teachers. Hire more administrators , spend money on tests and spend 15% of the school year giving test on which no instruction has been funded. It is the ideal that our problems can be solved with more whipmasters. In reality, educational progress is achieved in spite of administrators, not because of them.
Cash strapped school district in California spends 38,000$$ sending administrator to"common core spa"to discuss common core objectives.... Good idea, TSF? OR, am I just blind?
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48600 Mar 10, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have always opposed abortion. "Partial birth " abortion is nothing but infanticide. Hillary supports abortion. Romney makes money burning the bodies , calls them "medical waste" and claims he opposes abortion. I cannot give political allegiance to either of these persons or their political parties. Every election year, in every office, there are candidates who disagree with my perspective on a number of issues. That leaves me to decide to vote for the one I consider the lesser of evils.
<quoted text>
Romney was no longer affiliated with that company. However, the company collected ALL MEDICAL WASTE from hospitals.. are they supposed to save it??? Are you in favor of medical waste being bronzed, like little baby shoes, and saved forever??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your mind is made up 4 hr bob 8
UA Nails (Mar '14) 5 hr Sally 30
Churches do more harm than good. 19 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 12
the steakhouse (Aug '11) 21 hr Bible Thumper 61
Debbie Ledford/McKinney... Thu Look2home 1
Steve raines Wed Bax 8
Kevin Ledferd Wed fur coat rose 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages