Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments (Page 2,235)

Showing posts 44,681 - 44,700 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

I was trying to get my aids medicine....ha ha I just can't do it as good as you,#####!!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Annette-siler city wrote:
I have sometimes wondered how some people get free hotel rooms groom churches and some can't...I was homeless with a 18 month old baby,and all the churches told me to go to a shelter.these folks must have a good story,a real con artist.
You know, that's got me scratchin'my head too! Aah, probably just lice!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

"Gagging"on fish", that's the funniest thing I've ever read! I swear its GENIUS! UH OHH, gotta put some alcohol on my chancre sores!
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

SAUDIS did 911. Here is a link that shows what Dubya did with the Saudis.

Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube
ddt wrote:
<quoted text> You'd rather fight terrorists in America? Are you aware that Muslims have basically already declared war on this country? Where did you want to fight them? Your backyard? Down the street? In your backseat? Maybe you'd prefer to surrender? I thought Germans had some balls.
ddt

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Am I too tough for you TSF? Got you in the crushing grip of logic? You give up?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Insane crack head mayor of Toronto now has higher approval rating than Obama!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Left wing low life Wendy Davis is put through law school by her husband...day after she graduates, she leaves the chump! Another great democrat heroine in the making! LMAO!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Hey TSF.THINK back, way back! Remember what I said about links? Links are easily manipulated, often inaccurate, so I don't go to them.You're an educated man.Just state your facts. Or are we all slaves to the'net?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

A good 2016 Republican ticket would be Christie/ McDonnell. "Let's Feed The Greed"
Politically Incorrect

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
A good 2016 Republican ticket would be Christie/ McDonnell. "Let's Feed The Greed"
Here's ths current Democrat line."If you disagree with us, you're a racist".
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
I was trying to get my aids medicine....ha ha I just can't do it as good as you,#####!!
Before I was getting my government nut check, I was known as Drag Queen Waco, the best panhandling boosting junkie hooker, west of the Mississippi. I would beg for money outside of Walmart, then go inside and shoplift. Afterwards, I would do tricks outside of Kwik Marts, 50 cents for a BJ and 1 buck for the works. I would put on my mascara extra thick to cover up my chancres when hooking for dope because even dope dealers have certain ethical standards. My AIDS medicine was paid for by the taxpayers through the Health Department.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

I am surprised that you have even heard the word, but its meaning obviously escapes you.
ddt wrote:
Am I too tough for you TSF? Got you in the crushing grip of logic? You give up?
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Dubya attacked the wrong people and sucked up (or ??) to the Saudis who actually did 911.
The worst terror attack on the USA in history and idiots believe the bumper sticker slogans like "better to fight them there" and "Bush kept us safe" . The Roman Empire fell because of corruption. The USA is in danger because of stupidity.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Hey TSF.THINK back, way back! Remember what I said about links? Links are easily manipulated, often inaccurate, so I don't go to them.You're an educated man.Just state your facts. Or are we all slaves to the'net?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Before I was getting my government nut check, I was known as Drag Queen Waco, the best panhandling boosting junkie hooker, west of the Mississippi. I would beg for money outside of Walmart, then go inside and shoplift. Afterwards, I would do tricks outside of Kwik Marts, 50 cents for a BJ and 1 buck for the works. I would put on my mascara extra thick to cover up my chancres when hooking for dope because even dope dealers have certain ethical standards. My AIDS medicine was paid for by the taxpayers through the Health Department.
I stole my aids medicine sweetie.I did tricks outside of Wal-Mart! I gave bj for free!
Kelly

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Dubya attacked the wrong people and sucked up (or ??) to the Saudis who actually did 911.
The worst terror attack on the USA in history and idiots believe the bumper sticker slogans like "better to fight them there" and "Bush kept us safe" . The Roman Empire fell because of corruption. The USA is in danger because of stupidity.
<quoted text>
The Roman Empire fell because of high taxation.Ordinary Romans, taxed to death, refused to fight for Rome.Romans had to hire mercenaries.Didn't work.
Barstow

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Rome became like America today.Immoral, soft, self-centered and indulgent.Rome became democrats.
Hard Times

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Obama.says he has visited 57 states, with one to go!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

TSF wrote:
You psyco babble about something that happened in Europe 70 years ago and make no effort to answer my question. So I take it that you didn't even bother to read any North Carolina curriculum guides or find any examples of implementation of even one of the claims that you have made.. If you don't come up with some evidence of your psychotic claims about North Carolina schools from the curriculum guides or at least some materials that would even faintly suggest what you are alleging, then you will prove yourself to be FOS.
<quoted text>
You can not run from the truth even though you don't want people to see it.
hole in the wall

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE LIES
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Why would NSA need power meters when we all have computers and internet? There are programs which will turn on your camera and mike to watch and hear everything in your house.
<quoted text>
Because they are fascist who want to destroy American Liberty and Freedom. You should understand that; your are an obedient slave to the communist state. Even the Nazi used Jews to keep other Jews in line. There are always ones who will sale out to save their own skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,681 - 44,700 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 2 hr jwow 18
looking for a couple to have fun with 3 hr Ru sure 8
wreck 3 hr Stalker please 48
Kindness Board!! 3 hr Theoddballchick 3
Who are the whres of the highschool? 3 hr Theoddballchick 14
alex ledford 3 hr Theoddballchick 2
Dr. Moore Fired 4 hr Busy body 11
•••
•••