Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#44246 Nov 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz only hurt his own party. God, how I hope you nominate him for President.
I can't nominate him for president.I don't have that kind of influence.Plus, I don't think Cruz has enough experience.Ben had a great take on Jindal.

“Vote”

Houston

#44247 Nov 8, 2013
Cruz Would be a good vice presidential candidate,a lot of republicans like Jeb Bush.

“Vote”

Houston

#44248 Nov 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
Okay so Hillary Clinton has Benghazi following her. Ted Cruz has the shut down and the fact that he is a canuban. Rand Paul is a thief and is followed by plagiarism.Sarah Palin thinks that North Koreans are our allies. Jendal was conceived in India and thinks his party is stupid. Chris Christie may have misused Sandy funds and is over weight. Donald Trump has bad hair and sports his own line of neck ties that are made in China.
Out of all these Clinton still gets my vote.
J-I-N-D-A-L........

Boiling Springs, SC

#44249 Nov 8, 2013

“Vote”

Houston

#44250 Nov 8, 2013
When Vlad the Sebelius denied that little girl her lung transplant, I can't recall how many dems here spoke out against that decision,which if a judge had not overturned, would have been a death sentence for that little girl, who is alive now because republicans, not democrats, protested vigorously.OH, that's right.Democrats are all baby killers.

“Vote”

Houston

#44251 Nov 8, 2013
Democrats.So in love with lofty ideals.So completely out of touch with real humanity.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44252 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> J-I-N-D-A-L........
Now, you may be right with Jindal. He advised the Republican party to quit being the "party of stupid". If he can accomplish this, I would say that he can also move mountains.

“Vote”

Houston

#44253 Nov 8, 2013
the reason why I'm so disappointed in Obama is simple.The words of Sebelius are telling. she said that she felt she did not have to answer to anyone who did not vote for the president. in reality Obama then becomes only the president of those who voted for him. everyone else becomes a de facto enemy.

“Vote”

Houston

#44254 Nov 8, 2013
this president and this administration has become obsessive and paranoid. if you did not vote for me you must be my enemy.

“Vote”

Houston

#44255 Nov 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you may be right with Jindal. He advised the Republican party to quit being the "party of stupid". If he can accomplish this, I would say that he can also move mountains.
I was commenting on a misspelling.Nonetheless, Jindal,a Rhodes Scholar like Clinton, has promise as a candidate for EVERYONE.Not just republicans....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44256 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
this president and this administration has become obsessive and paranoid. if you did not vote for me you must be my enemy.
Explain your statement and give us some examples of each.

“Vote”

Houston

#44257 Nov 8, 2013
I quoted Sebelius.She said she wasn't concerned about critics.After all, they didn't support Obamacare.She said she felt no need to respond to them.

“Vote”

Houston

#44258 Nov 8, 2013
As the stock market skyrockets, the rich get richer.The Obama war on the middle class is a success.Like someone on here said, why do we need a middleclass?

“Vote”

Houston

#44259 Nov 8, 2013
The paranoia of the administration was evident, when they called legitimate critics of Obamacare"arsonists, extremists,extortionists, anarchists, and racists."
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44260 Nov 9, 2013
Republikans hate Obama and tried to stop Obamacare. Now republikans are upset that Obamacare isn't working.
waco1909 wrote:
The paranoia of the administration was evident, when they called legitimate critics of Obamacare"arsonists, extremists,extortionists, anarchists, and racists."
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44261 Nov 9, 2013
Billy Graham's birthday grand ole party at the Grove Park Inn has been criticized as just another a repulikan political rally. Actually, Billy wanted the republikans there because he knows he will not be seeing many of them in Heaven.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#44262 Nov 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
No wonder they're paranoid. The head man is a sham. He's lied to the American people including minorities, our allies, especially the Israelis, and now the major media, who covered up his lies until he started lying to them and shutting them out. This is mainly the result of our left wing education system telling students what to think instead of how to think. We're in trouble and I pray that Americans will finally wake up.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#44263 Nov 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans hate Obama and tried to stop Obamacare. Now republikans are upset that Obamacare isn't working.
<quoted text>
They're upset because they warned the American people and they didn't listen.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44264 Nov 9, 2013
Duh!! The rich and the poor have to have welfare . We have to have a middle class to pay the taxes .
waco1909 wrote:
As the stock market skyrockets, the rich get richer.The Obama war on the middle class is a success.Like someone on here said, why do we need a middleclass?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44265 Nov 9, 2013
You are right. And the reason they didn't listen was because of republikans crying WOLF about every thing to the point that they have no credibility. Had they offered solutions instead of just opposition, it could have been a different story.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>They're upset because they warned the American people and they didn't listen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 2 hr Whips nip Christ 205
Janet Lewis 3 hr Yep 9
gay guys in McDowell county want to talk (Aug '15) 7 hr Jon 19
Chowtime pizza 7 hr Jon 3
oxygen is racist (Jan '16) 16 hr Ook McEekington 2
bear hunting with dogs (Jan '09) Fri Deborah H 35
Billy Crowe Thu picture perfect 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages