Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43432 Oct 17, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not bring up race I stated a fact. LBJ did in fact say that.
As for the video it speaks for itself.
Johnson wanted to bring to reality what Eisenhour, a Republican (with his sending Federal Troops to the south to enforce the Brown vs. School board decision) and the Kennedy legacy by continuing his well known support of the Civil Rights Movement during his brief administration. I know what Johnson said. Being from Texas, everybody knows that he was not a die hard integration supporter, but he was instumental in swinging the vote for the Civil Rights legislation of 1964 to come to pass. By that support, the former Democratic KKK and other segregationists swithed party lines to your side. Johnson must have done something politically correct. He thumped Goldwater into the ground in the '64 election. Goldwater only won Arizona and a few deep southern states. That was the beginning of the modern day Republican party. Ronald Reagan and Strom Thurmond both became Republicans during that period, along with many other southern Democrats. Your party legacy continues on with the tea party nut jobs.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43433 Oct 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
This video shows me two things in shortage in Memphis, brains and dentists.
How dare you insult Elvis.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43434 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, bringing up race again because it pisses you off. Who is the great black hope for 2016? Who is that person's opponent?
NAHHH....you bring up race because of your feelings of victimization, I expect that from you, doesn't bother me a bit.It's your nature, to play the victim.At least, you're good at that game.The Great Black Hope is, of course, Hillary Clinton.

“Vote”

Houston

#43435 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson wanted to bring to reality what Eisenhour, a Republican (with his sending Federal Troops to the south to enforce the Brown vs. School board decision) and the Kennedy legacy by continuing his well known support of the Civil Rights Movement during his brief administration. I know what Johnson said. Being from Texas, everybody knows that he was not a die hard integration supporter, but he was instumental in swinging the vote for the Civil Rights legislation of 1964 to come to pass. By that support, the former Democratic KKK and other segregationists swithed party lines to your side. Johnson must have done something politically correct. He thumped Goldwater into the ground in the '64 election. Goldwater only won Arizona and a few deep southern states. That was the beginning of the modern day Republican party. Ronald Reagan and Strom Thurmond both became Republicans during that period, along with many other southern Democrats. Your party legacy continues on with the tea party nut jobs.
You never could spell that well.

“Vote”

Houston

#43436 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
First I am some guy named Rustin, and now I am this Arnold Ziffel asshole. You stupid asses have no clue who I am and to tell you the truth, Mister, I don't know who the hell you are and really don't give a sh*t. Add youself to the Clueless Republican Club. You have many dedicated members.
Temper, temper.You could have a heart attack.Add yourself to the Victimized Democrats club.Can't wait for the DOJ to indict Zimmermann.Gosh, wonder why it's taking so long?

“Vote”

Houston

#43437 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, would you please get on The Enemy Within's case for bringing up race again? Thanks.
THAT'S exactly what you used to say, almost word for word, about The Truth.You don't remember telling me that, referring to Truth, do you? It's like I told you a long time ago, I don't forget what people say.But really, who cares? You can be Elvis, on Topix.Topix will set you free?

“Vote”

Houston

#43438 Oct 18, 2013
"State", maybe America is becoming the kind of place you've always wanted it to be.If that's so, then good on you, man.This isn't a vendetta between us, we are both the sum total of life experiences.We take shots at each other, that too is to be expected.The political climate in America is ratcheting upwards, words can become actions in this emotional tinderbox.I'm praying for the best, preparing for the worst.

“Vote”

Houston

#43439 Oct 18, 2013
Got to finish setting the store up.The days are long, when you work for yourself.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43440 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
First I am some guy named Rustin, and now I am this Arnold Ziffel asshole. You stupid asses have no clue who I am and to tell you the truth, Mister, I don't know who the hell you are and really don't give a sh*t. Add youself to the Clueless Republican Club. You have many dedicated members.
AZ that's so cute. You acting all tough and calling yourself Rustin. You "rustin" alright, old age will do that to you. You can still hang with us and take up for the black man, but cut down on the potty mouth. BTW, just add yourself to "Clueless" no club needed. Being part of a political party hasn't got a thing to do with you being clueless.

“Vote”

Houston

#43441 Oct 18, 2013
Zimmermann verdict drove the guy crazy.Black racist as president, black racist as Attorney General, and they still couldn't successfully lynch Zimmermann.

“Vote”

Houston

#43442 Oct 18, 2013
Looks more and more like some people in America want.another Civil War, and that desire doesn't emanate from the Old South.They should be careful what they want.They might get it, in spades.
Ben

Greer, SC

#43443 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me say they running Mitt Romney was not a very intelligent decision as the election results would attest . By the way, who is the great white hope of 2016?
That's like asking who is the great black hope of 2016? You sound a tad racist there, SOF.

Location hidden

#43444 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you need to get out of the U.S. for a while and live amongst people of your race and take a page from their book. Race is so not an issue.

Hey down here the African American race is 84% and other than our skin being different colors, there's never the MLK, KKK, Jim Crowe talk or any of that stuff. They kick our educational system in the butts and they also know about the aforementioned talking points you always harp on. They're actually quite well rounded and versed. These people enjoy a laid back, not too hard working lifestyle with politics being a non-issue . I love it and the people.

Socialized medicine they have is pretty good and it doesn't cost an arm and leg. Shoot, if you were to visit and need medical attention, their social coverage would pick up the tab.

I think what I see in them that's missing in you is they carry recipes for cooking and some "homeland" ways, but they don't live in the past thinking everybody owes them something because they're black.

Come on down and visit.

Dang

Marrakech, Morocco

#43445 Oct 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Zimmermann verdict drove the guy crazy.Black racist as president, black racist as Attorney General, and they still couldn't successfully lynch Zimmermann.
If there's one schizoid pervert that knows about being crazy, that would definitely be you bonehead.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#43446 Oct 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
So if the republican tea party is REALLY for freedom, then why does everything they do help communist China?
<quoted text>
You have got to be the most ignorant thing on the tread. It is that public school teaching. I know it took me a long time to repair the damage they did and I am still working on it. You need to study world history for yourself. It take a lot of time and research do not rely on the boo tube, read. A good one to start with is The American Past by Roger Butterfield. Educate yourself.

“Vote”

Houston

#43447 Oct 18, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the most ignorant thing on the tread. It is that public school teaching. I know it took me a long time to repair the damage they did and I am still working on it. You need to study world history for yourself. It take a lot of time and research do not rely on the boo tube, read. A good one to start with is The American Past by Roger Butterfield. Educate yourself.
History is not his forte.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#43448 Oct 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
AZ that's so cute. You acting all tough and calling yourself Rustin. You "rustin" alright, old age will do that to you. You can still hang with us and take up for the black man, but cut down on the potty mouth. BTW, just add yourself to "Clueless" no club needed. Being part of a political party hasn't got a thing to do with you being clueless.
"You can still hang with us" LMAO. Your party is doing a damn good job of "HANGING" themselves. Speaking of "HANG" you and your entire party should "HANG" for treason. IMO, you're no American. You packed your bags, tucked your tail and left this country because you couldn't handle the fact that once again we have a black POTUS. How's that for "HANGING"?

Allen

Robbins, NC

#43449 Oct 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you need to get out of the U.S. for a while and live amongst people of your race and take a page from their book. Race is so not an issue.
Hey down here the African American race is 84% and other than our skin being different colors, there's never the MLK, KKK, Jim Crowe talk or any of that stuff. They kick our educational system in the butts and they also know about the aforementioned talking points you always harp on. They're actually quite well rounded and versed. These people enjoy a laid back, not too hard working lifestyle with politics being a non-issue . I love it and the people.
Socialized medicine they have is pretty good and it doesn't cost an arm and leg. Shoot, if you were to visit and need medical attention, their social coverage would pick up the tab.
I think what I see in them that's missing in you is they carry recipes for cooking and some "homeland" ways, but they don't live in the past thinking everybody owes them something because they're black.
Come on down and visit.
Sound like you are doing the same thing in your new found land that you accuse blacks and mexicans of doing in this country. A minority who doesn't work too hard but yet expects education and health care. You need to invite your republiCON party on down. Maybe they will get a clue. God knows they need an education in demographics amoung other things. Some medical attention wouldn't hurt either to rid them of evil voo doo spirits. Speaking of voo doo, ironic how you show back up just in time for Halloween:)

“Vote”

Houston

#43450 Oct 18, 2013
Who is making more money now, than they were four years ago? Just an informal poll.

Location hidden

#43451 Oct 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like you are doing the same thing in your new found land that you accuse blacks and mexicans of doing in this country. A minority who doesn't work too hard but yet expects education and health care. You need to invite your republiCON party on down. Maybe they will get a clue. God knows they need an education in demographics amoung other things. Some medical attention wouldn't hurt either to rid them of evil voo doo spirits. Speaking of voo doo, ironic how you show back up just in time for Halloween:)
Allen, you're so stupid it's almost adorable.

You're as clueless as AZ. First of all I didn't say I didn't work. Where I live people have a simpler way of life. It doesn't take a lot of money when your values are not always centered around "things", therefore they don't work 80 hours a weeks like people in the states to have a home they can't afford. A fancy house, new car or big boat is not the measure of a person on the island I live on. It's nice to see people not working themselves to death and spending time with their families. However, I will say, they don't walk around looking for a handout or someone to feed them. A virtue lost on the U.S. These people know how to farm and fish for food and income. They know how to build their own homes without very little government involvement and they also are very good at manufacturing. Tourism plays a great part in the income of those on the island.

Your lack of knowledge about anywhere other than the "farm" is glaring. People do pay taxes where I live and a small portion goes toward health care, thus the government takes care of dispursement of monies for health care.

You seem a little preoccupied with the occult. You'll need to go to Alabama, where you'll certainly fit in and never be noticed, New Orleans or even the low country in S.C. and learn about working "roots" on people. Somebody's been working some roots on you and not in a good way!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Allen 5 hr Curious 32
Tree frogs in my pool (Jul '10) 9 hr Monica Blanco 33
FBI dumps AntiWhite hate Group Southern Poverty... 9 hr Theresa 30
Theresa alsbrooks?? 9 hr Curious 8
Robert Freeman aka "Bobby" 21 hr TimesUp 2
Greensboro Cop shoots feral Dindu. 22 hr Paul 1
Do you have Negro Fatigue?. 22 hr Paul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages