Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42661 Sep 28, 2013
latest rumor says that Obama will have Tea Party senators who vote against the debt ceiling being raised, arrested for treason.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42662 Sep 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
latest rumor says that Obama will have Tea Party senators who vote against the debt ceiling being raised, arrested for treason.
Now, on what grounds could that happen? I hope you are only joking, because if you really believe that you have some serious mental problems.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42663 Sep 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
One thing I didn't realize until last night is that congress has exempted themselves from any late paychecks. They will get paid while our military personnel and their dependents are eating snowballs and berries to survive until their paychecks can be issued. Great work TP and republikans. Even if it doesn't happen, thanks for the needless additional stress you have placed on our military personnel who are worried about their dependents today.
Yea, Great! Now Virginia Foxx will still be able to get that Lifestyle facelift she has been wanting while our military personnel struggle to make ends meet.

“Vote”

Houston

#42664 Sep 28, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, on what grounds could that happen? I hope you are only joking, because if you really believe that you have some serious mental problems.
Do you really think so, State? Even now, these guys are being called"arsonists"and " anarchists" by leading democrats.That's the first stage in putting your enemies away, calling them horrific names.The Nazis(remember those guys) were experts at it, man.As I said, it's merely a rumor to this point.Didn't say I subscribed to it, but the language is there.

“Vote”

Houston

#42665 Sep 28, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Great! Now Virginia Foxx will still be able to get that Lifestyle facelift she has been wanting while our military personnel struggle to make ends meet.
State, just maybe, if the president wasn't bragging about how he wouldn't negotiate, these things could be remedied. A closed fist, usually only gets a closed fist.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42666 Sep 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really think so, State? Even now, these guys are being called"arsonists"and " anarchists" by leading democrats.That's the first stage in putting your enemies away, calling them horrific names.The Nazis(remember those guys) were experts at it, man.As I said, it's merely a rumor to this point.Didn't say I subscribed to it, but the language is there.
Maybe you have been listening too much Ted Cruz bs lately, but I never even heard him say that.To compare our system to the dictatorship of Nazi Germany is more that a bit streched. Just tell me under our system of government under the US Constitution on what specific grounds that these representatives could be arrested? I will help you save some time. There aren't any.

“Vote”

Houston

#42667 Sep 28, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have been listening too much Ted Cruz bs lately, but I never even heard him say that.To compare our system to the dictatorship of Nazi Germany is more that a bit streched. Just tell me under our system of government under the US Constitution on what specific grounds that these representatives could be arrested? I will help you save some time. There aren't any.
no, not from Ted CRUZ.Like I said, it's just a rumor.Ted Cruz rarely makes aggressive statements.Never said it would be legal.The word"treason"was mentioned to me, though.Probably just a nutty unfounded rumor.

“Vote”

Houston

#42668 Sep 28, 2013
Remember State, some right wingers just got tossed in the clink in Greece.So, anything is possible.These days, anyone who doesn't get on the Obama bandwagon is accused of just about anything.Just listen to MSNBC.

“Vote”

Houston

#42669 Sep 28, 2013
it's beginning to look more and more, like a lot of people are going to be getting in trouble in this country, bad trouble, in the name of"tolerance" Tolerance,I suppose, is only for those who agree with those in power....
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42670 Sep 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> no, not from Ted CRUZ.Like I said, it's just a rumor.Ted Cruz rarely makes aggressive statements.Never said it would be legal.The word"treason"was mentioned to me, though.Probably just a nutty unfounded rumor.
No doubt it was. There are no grounds for treason.

“Vote”

Houston

#42671 Sep 28, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt it was. There are no grounds for treason.
exactly.For some reason, maybe because of the extreme political polarization these days, panic seems to be in the air.

“Vote”

Houston

#42673 Sep 28, 2013
To The Point wrote:
<quoted text>This crackpot waco de whacko says one thing from another in opposite directions. The idiot leans right and leans left with his head straight up his ass. What do you expect from a leeching government nut check case. You're better off talking to thin air than this lazy moron.
Am I confusing you? Not surprising, considering who you are.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42674 Sep 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> exactly.For some reason, maybe because of the extreme political polarization these days, panic seems to be in the air.
Speaking of panic and air, Texans are now convinced that cows are the main cause of global warming. They are franticly trying to produce cattle that don't fart.

“Vote”

Houston

#42675 Sep 28, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of panic and air, Texans are now convinced that cows are the main cause of global warming. They are franticly trying to produce cattle that don't fart.
Don't hold your breath! Get it? ha ha ha!

“Vote”

Houston

#42676 Sep 28, 2013
Allen, google"Alpine" Texas.I want to retire there.Elevation keeps it cool, views are beautiful, lots of artists there.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42677 Sep 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
I didn't say his behavior was shocking. I said it was stupid .
<quoted text>
And yours isn't?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42678 Sep 28, 2013
Look people, Obamacare came about in 2010. Yet in 2012 Obama was elected to a second term, in spite of Obamacare. Ted Cruz is not speaking on behalf of the American people, rather he is speaking for the tea party. If Obama did agree to defund it, they would in turn agree to keep it and claim it as their own.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42679 Sep 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
"WE" didn't sell out to China. Republikan factory owners sold out to China. Caldwell County Commissioners, republikans, even gave them "incentives" to move to China .
It is true that NC was depressed before the republikans took over the governor's office and the legislature. But it is also true that the present republican governor and legislature are making moves to ascertain that we REMAIN depressed as long as republikans continue to move the state back to the 19 th century.
The only area of NC that has any significant natural gas under ground is the Raleigh/sandhills region. I do not care if they frack Raleigh, I have been saying frack Raleigh for years. Fracking isn't the problem. Refusing to monitor water quality is the problem.
Now, republikans in Raleigh are refusing to monitor water quality in streams and rivers like the filthy nasty Catawba. NC regulatory agencies (colloquially know as the EPA) have always been a paper tiger. Now they are a neutered paper tiger. It has never been environmental regulations hurting business in NC. Stupidity is what is hurting NC.
<quoted text>
Factory's did not sell out to China. Communist minded people like you run them out of the US with you stealing. Of course in the name of Taxes and excess regulations.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#42680 Sep 28, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Factory's did not sell out to China. Communist minded people like you run them out of the US with you stealing. Of course in the name of Taxes and excess regulations.
Taxpayer, I don't think the Communist will ever kill you, but your worrying about them just may.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42681 Sep 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen, Cruz will continue to be very popular in Texas, as he reflects Texas views.The word you're looking for is"secede", not"recede". The debt ceiling will be raised, I'm sure of it.As far as that"ass whipping", I guess that's an ass whipping we'll have to take!
At lease he is trying. That's more then the other spineless Repubs. Dems or Repubs two side of the same coin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassie Renee Snyder 1 hr JustAsking 1
Disappearing Thread 3 hr JustAsking 3
Why do my threads keep disappearing? 3 hr JustAsking 4
Meth Heads 6 hr Donald Trunp 41
Femnazis 7 hr Miss 4
Pizza Joint 18 hr Kenny Rush 5
gwynn coats anybody know her 18 hr Anonymous 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance