Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42362 Sep 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Its a curious world when the communist president of RUSSIA lends more diplomatic help to the USA and its president than the US republican congress. First, the republikans were slamming Obama for doing nothing in Syria. Now they are slamming him for favoring airstrikes. What republikans fail to understand is that the USA is more important than the republican party agenda. The reason is that if there is nothing left of the USA, there is nothing left for them to control.
Spoken like a true communist minded liberal. We all should kowtow to his majesty central government.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42363 Sep 11, 2013
Obama tells Russia he will reduce American arms (nukes) even if Russia does not.Russian response? Go ahead, fine with us. Obama has the I.Q. of a hockey puck.
TSF

Spring Hope, NC

#42364 Sep 11, 2013
A basic knowledge of modern nuclear weapons would make one realize that we need not have the capability of killing all the Russians and Chinese 100 times. Just killing all of them one time with say a safety factor of 3 would be sufficient. In an all out war, there will be few survivors anyway, on either side.
My plan is to hide 10 megaton bombs in every major US city. If a big nuclear war starts, we just blow ourselves up. That way our people die instantly and mercifully while the rest of the world dies from radiation poisoning fallout , a slow agonizing death with your flesh rotting off your living body.
waco1909 wrote:
Obama tells Russia he will reduce American arms (nukes) even if Russia does not.Russian response? Go ahead, fine with us. Obama has the I.Q. of a hockey puck.
TSF

Spring Hope, NC

#42365 Sep 11, 2013
There is little difference between communist minded liberals and Kommunist minded republikans. The commie republikans want welfare for the rich. The dems want welfare for the poor. Either way, same result -- I pay. I am actually glad the republikans fell for the ruse and refuse to make a military strike. They hate Obama more than they love war. This way, our bankruptcy can be at least delayed without the borrowing of billions more dollars to help terrorist fight terrorist. That is unless Obama goes power mad like Dubya (the "war president" ) did and orders the military to strike anyway.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true communist minded liberal. We all should kowtow to his majesty central government.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42366 Sep 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
A basic knowledge of modern nuclear weapons would make one realize that we need not have the capability of killing all the Russians and Chinese 100 times. Just killing all of them one time with say a safety factor of 3 would be sufficient. In an all out war, there will be few survivors anyway, on either side.
My plan is to hide 10 megaton bombs in every major US city. If a big nuclear war starts, we just blow ourselves up. That way our people die instantly and mercifully while the rest of the world dies from radiation poisoning fallout , a slow agonizing death with your flesh rotting off your living body.
<quoted text>
Yes, unilateral disarmament always works.For the one not disarming....
TSF

Spring Hope, NC

#42367 Sep 11, 2013
If I reduce my arsenal by half but still have the capability of killing all of you and everyone in 99 more countries just like yours, I am not exactly disarmed. If Russia and or China quadruple their nuclear capabilities, and we reduce ours by even half, we still are in no more danger than before. After you kill someone once, it doesn't hurt them anymore to kill them another 100 times because they are already dead. All this nit picky junk actually takes attention off the more serious issues like Obama signing UN treaties changing our gun laws, Eric Holder trying to claim the president has the right to kill American citizens without a trial or charges and the president and AG subverting our justice system of trial by peers by injecting themselves and their offices into a criminal state trial..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, unilateral disarmament always works.For the one not disarming....
100 Missions

Wallburg, NC

#42368 Sep 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
If I reduce my arsenal by half but still have the capability of killing all of you and everyone in 99 more countries just like yours, I am not exactly disarmed. If Russia and or China quadruple their nuclear capabilities, and we reduce ours by even half, we still are in no more danger than before. After you kill someone once, it doesn't hurt them anymore to kill them another 100 times because they are already dead. All this nit picky junk actually takes attention off the more serious issues like Obama signing UN treaties changing our gun laws, Eric Holder trying to claim the president has the right to kill American citizens without a trial or charges and the president and AG subverting our justice system of trial by peers by injecting themselves and their offices into a criminal state trial..
<quoted text>
In total agreement. I fear the future from our corrupt leaders (from both parties)far more than I do Russia, China, or even the worst of the terrorists. We are being blind sided which is an age old trick. It was used by the communists in Russia in 1918. It was used by Hitler to overtake the German people. Disinformation and propaganda are very very powerful weapons. The media is the main launch platform for those weapons. I sometimes look at the racial issues that we are told are out there. The media are the ones that usually promote the so called "race card". Yes there is racism, but I don't see it as widespread as the media tells us. Could it be they are trying to push the right buttons to start a civil race war which would allow government/military intervention to be used against U.S. citizens? Thomas Jefferson said "be loyal to your country, but never trust your government". Powerful statement coming from a man that served as President. Yes I know that was a different time,but could it not hold true today. We all know it is true that government is corrupt. I have seen it from the inside and it is very real. Will we stop corruption? No, but we can control it. We must stand against the power machine. Most American's have their heads in the sand or up their ass and don't even see it coming. Someone has to sound the alarm.The Tea Party pretended to,but they proved to be just another propaganda tool. It is up to us to put party lines aside and say hell no to what is happening.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42369 Sep 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
If I reduce my arsenal by half but still have the capability of killing all of you and everyone in 99 more countries just like yours, I am not exactly disarmed. If Russia and or China quadruple their nuclear capabilities, and we reduce ours by even half, we still are in no more danger than before. After you kill someone once, it doesn't hurt them anymore to kill them another 100 times because they are already dead. All this nit picky junk actually takes attention off the more serious issues like Obama signing UN treaties changing gun laws, Eric Holder trying to claim the president has the right to kill American citizens without a trial or charges and the president and AG subverting our justice system of trial by peers by injecting themselves and their offices into a criminal state trial..
<quoted text>
in this game, arsenal reduction sends a signal,a dangerous signal.You disagree? The appearance of weakness is enough for a lion to stalk a gazelle.Even if that gazelle can still run a bit......
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#42370 Sep 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> in this game, arsenal reduction sends a signal,a dangerous signal.You disagree? The appearance of weakness is enough for a lion to stalk a gazelle.Even if that gazelle can still run a bit......
Kind of like you sexually stalking children, uh huh?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42371 Sep 11, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like you sexually stalking children, uh huh?
Sounds like something up your alley, sweet pea.
TSF

Spring Hope, NC

#42372 Sep 11, 2013
As long as I retain the capability of completely destroying all enemies as well as myself , my friends and the rest of civilization, why would I need to bluff? On the other hand, regardless of someone's power, they better not make me afraid because I will make a preemptive strike to alleviate that fear. If it doesn't work out my way, at least I would have company in heaven or whatever.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> in this game, arsenal reduction sends a signal,a dangerous signal.You disagree? The appearance of weakness is enough for a lion to stalk a gazelle.Even if that gazelle can still run a bit......
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#42373 Sep 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like something up your alley, sweet pea.
We all know you're gay and that's OK for you, but when were you first sexually aroused toward black boys and TSF?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42374 Sep 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
As long as I retain the capability of completely destroying all enemies as well as myself , my friends and the rest of civilization, why would I need to bluff? On the other hand, regardless of someone's power, they better not make me afraid because I will make a preemptive strike to alleviate that fear. If it doesn't work out my way, at least I would have company in heaven or whatever.
<quoted text>
Advances in anti-missile capabilities give the lie to your theory. USA has around six thousand nukes.Russia has twelve thousand.The Russians have found that missiles that intercept other missiles are getting cheaper to make, and lasers are cheaper yet.No technology remains inviolate forever.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42375 Sep 12, 2013
Putin has broken off his foot in Obama's ass again , this time in a New York Times op ed piece.Sucks to be Obama.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42376 Sep 12, 2013
AFL-CIO sends letter to dems, says Obamacare is destroying healthcare in America.Another brick in the wall....

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42377 Sep 12, 2013
The resurgence of the right in America continues with the recall of anti-gun democrat senators in Colorado, despite bring hugely OUTSPENT by the left wing maven Bloomberg.....the beat goes on.....
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42378 Sep 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I know some disagree and don't like the concept, but peace through superior firepower works. That is what kept the world safe during the Cold War. We kept manned interceptors on alert. We had our entire bomber force on constant alert. 9/11 was a success for the terrorist in part because of our having no fighters sitting for scramble. With the old Cold War over some think we can just sit back and relax. I believe in having a strong enough defense to stand off any nation that wishes us ill. Now I know this sounds conflicting with my reluctance to go to war in a hurry. I don't think money better spent on our own country should be wasted in brush wars in the mid east or anywhere else. But we should be strong enough to stand off any direct threat. Build defensive forces, build the economy, put people back to work. Those are the main things to accomplish to make this nation safe and strong.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#42379 Sep 12, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some disagree and don't like the concept, but peace through superior firepower works. That is what kept the world safe during the Cold War. We kept manned interceptors on alert. We had our entire bomber force on constant alert. 9/11 was a success for the terrorist in part because of our having no fighters sitting for scramble. With the old Cold War over some think we can just sit back and relax. I believe in having a strong enough defense to stand off any nation that wishes us ill. Now I know this sounds conflicting with my reluctance to go to war in a hurry. I don't think money better spent on our own country should be wasted in brush wars in the mid east or anywhere else. But we should be strong enough to stand off any direct threat. Build defensive forces, build the economy, put people back to work. Those are the main things to accomplish to make this nation safe and strong.
Putin is a trained KGB killer.Wonder what he respects? Putin's lack of respect for our president is dangerous for us all. The Russians find Obama's desire to disarm unilaterally amusing....of course.
TSF

Spring Hope, NC

#42380 Sep 12, 2013
Agree EXCEPT: Fighters were airborne on 9.11.01 and in a holding pattern off Long Island, armed , ready, and waiting for orders which never came. HW Bush was having breakfast with a Bin Laden family member, Dubya was doing a pr photo op at a Florida school and Cheany was hiding. But lets pretend that didn't happen and that our present president is worse than that. How much worse than that could anyone get?
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42381 Sep 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
Agree EXCEPT: Fighters were airborne on 9.11.01 and in a holding pattern off Long Island, armed , ready, and waiting for orders which never came. HW Bush was having breakfast with a Bin Laden family member, Dubya was doing a pr photo op at a Florida school and Cheany was hiding. But lets pretend that didn't happen and that our present president is worse than that. How much worse than that could anyone get?
<quoted text>
Not totally correct.I know that day very well. The fighters that arrived off New York were delayed in getting airborne. They then had typical FAA red tape issues on going through the Mach to speed up their response. The first aircraft in the air were F-15A aircraft from Otis ANG Base in Mass. Later North Dakota Air National Guard F-16 aircraft that were TDY at Langley scrambled. The whole response was caught pants down. The F-16 Wings at Atlantic City and Andrews could have responded faster, but both Wings were in a stand down from alert duty that day.The North Dakota Air Guard aircraft once airborne took up a CAP orbit over D.C. and then responded to the Pa. point to attempt an intercept on the plane that crashed.The D.C. Air Guard then took over the CAP over Washington. Before the day was over additional F-16's from Shaw AFB, SC and F-15's from Langley were in CAP over DC, New York and Atlanta. The California Air Guard was in CAP over L.A. and San Fran. The point is the response was too late, because of our alert stand down that had been evolving since the mid 1990's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Pinkerton 57 min you are dumb 19
kayla bates 6 hr Boyd 1
John Huffman murdered in 1993 14 hr Love bein a Dad 1
Haggins (sex offender) in McDowell newspaper today (Aug '13) 17 hr Anonymous 18
places for rent? 19 hr Landlord 3
New management@ Woodlawn motel 21 hr yep 2
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! Sat Cliven 74
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE