Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#42197 Aug 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
There have been improvements over the years, thanks to the hard working taxpaying citizens of Caldwell.. Our library is NOW something of which we can be proud, as is our social services building, sheriff department building, community college , civic center and county office buildings.
Thanks to republikans, unemployment is still the pits.
<quoted text>
I double dog dare you to do me doggie style T, while licking my armpits and jerking me off.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42198 Aug 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Soviet style attack on voting by young persons consist of trying to make voting difficult for students by closing campus polling places, not counting college students as residents of the county in which they are living in rented dorms, closing pre registration for high school students who would otherwise be eligible to vote as a result of becoming 18 just before the election, etc. I do not think it will work because students will just be more motivated to vote--- against the republikans who are communistically trying to block their vote.
<quoted text>
That is total bull. The laws concerning student voting has been in place for years and as of yesterday, has not changed. If a student votes at school they can't vote at "home". http://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/student... So you can read up on the laws.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42199 Aug 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
There have been improvements over the years, thanks to the hard working taxpaying citizens of Caldwell.. Our library is NOW something of which we can be proud, as is our social services building, sheriff department building, community college , civic center and county office buildings.
Thanks to republikans, unemployment is still the pits.
<quoted text>
Are there not a couple new companies moving to Caldwell county? I see a "Now Hiring" sign all the time at a furniture company on "the loop". A customer where I work, works there, he said they don't get many people applying. I'm sure that's the Republicans fault as well. Just for grins, when was the last time YOU were in the library? Did Caldwell county Republicans have anything to do with those buildings or did the Democrats do it all?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42200 Aug 27, 2013
TSF THE library here in Lenoir is impressive, to say the least.Your constant rabble rousing against republicans is beginning to make you look unhinged. Not to mention, this kind of incendiary rhetoric is hugely divisive at a time when this country needs to pull together.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42201 Aug 27, 2013
That is great news. How many have they hired? What are the requirements and what are the jobs? Are you talking about the FB particle board plant on the loop? I drove the loop Friday and didn't notice any signs to that effect.
I was in the library a couple of weeks ago. Some of the county archives are located there on the old fiche reels. Yes. Taxpayer money was used to buy the old phone company building and renovate it into a library. Working republikans pay taxes just like working democrats . Fortunately, in the past, there has been enough tax money left over from the "incentive" give aways
to actually provide some services for all the citizens.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Are there not a couple new companies moving to Caldwell county? I see a "Now Hiring" sign all the time at a furniture company on "the loop". A customer where I work, works there, he said they don't get many people applying. I'm sure that's the Republicans fault as well. Just for grins, when was the last time YOU were in the library? Did Caldwell county Republicans have anything to do with those buildings or did the Democrats do it all?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42202 Aug 27, 2013
OK. I will take that observation under consideration. I wouldn't want to do or say anything divisive that would detract or push back against the last 5 years of republican obstructionism which has paralyzed our legislative process. I understand that nothing I say will have any effect on the collection of "contributions" by our federal and state legislators and their failure to represent anyone who doesn't pay first. I also realize that others see protesting against what appears to be inevitable as unrealistic. But I have this theory that if you are getting screwed/raped, you need to fight back or they might think you like it..
waco1909 wrote:
TSF THE library here in Lenoir is impressive, to say the least.Your constant rabble rousing against republicans is beginning to make you look unhinged. Not to mention, this kind of incendiary rhetoric is hugely divisive at a time when this country needs to pull together.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42203 Aug 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
OK. I will take that observation under consideration. I wouldn't want to do or say anything divisive that would detract or push back against the last 5 years of republican obstructionism which has paralyzed our legislative process. I understand that nothing I say will have any effect on the collection of "contributions" by our federal and state legislators and their failure to represent anyone who doesn't pay first. I also realize that others see protesting against what appears to be inevitable as unrealistic. But I have this theory that if you are getting screwed/raped, you need to fight back or they might think you like it..
<quoted text>
Are you aware thst 37% of US debt was created under Obama/democrats?(See, I didn't equate dems as evil).
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42204 Aug 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
That is great news. How many have they hired? What are the requirements and what are the jobs? Are you talking about the FB particle board plant on the loop? I drove the loop Friday and didn't notice any signs to that effect.
I was in the library a couple of weeks ago. Some of the county archives are located there on the old fiche reels. Yes. Taxpayer money was used to buy the old phone company building and renovate it into a library. Working republikans pay taxes just like working democrats . Fortunately, in the past, there has been enough tax money left over from the "incentive" give aways
to actually provide some services for all the citizens.
<quoted text>
Hired about 35 people, the requirements are about the same as Google had, no, not talking about the FB plant. Gald you are supporting your public library, although, it sounds like your job takes you there, not your reading desire or the classes they offer. Everybody....watch this.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42205 Aug 27, 2013
Glad
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42208 Aug 27, 2013
But you are simplistic in your blame fixation for debt. I have not checked your number, but it seems reasonable enough--- until you consider that 11.6% of the debt accrued during Obama's tenure as president was INTEREST on the debt that was already present when he took office and which has been compounding since no payments have been made on the principle.
Also it is almost amusing that people continue to affix blame for debt on the president,(be it Obama or Bush or whomever), who cannot spend even a dime of taxpayer money. So, one more time. CONGRESS is responsible for ALL expenditures and taxes, not the president..
Now let me introduce you to a document called The Constitution of the United States. Article 1, Section 7." All Bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other bills."
Article 1, Section 9: "No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time."
So who makes laws? Answer - CONGRESS. Who is responsible for the budget and ALL expenditures? Answer--CONGRESS
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you aware thst 37% of US debt was created under Obama/democrats?(See, I didn't equate dems as evil).
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42209 Aug 27, 2013
I drove the loop again just one hour ago. I watched for the help wanted sign , but I must have missed it, or it was so small I couldn't see it or something. The only other place I can imagine would have been Lenoir Mirror, but I didn't see a sign there either. I need the name of this establishment so that I can help them get the word out. If they are not getting applicants, its because people don't know about them. I have had people begging me for work. Unfortunately, I am down sizing .
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Hired about 35 people, the requirements are about the same as Google had, no, not talking about the FB plant. Gald you are supporting your public library, although, it sounds like your job takes you there, not your reading desire or the classes they offer. Everybody....watch this.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#42210 Aug 27, 2013
Again T, will you take this observation under consideration: Your pee pee in my mouth while I stick my fist up your butt? I triple dog dare you!
JohnHamhock

Matthews, NC

#42212 Aug 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you aware thst 37% of US debt was created under Obama/democrats?(See, I didn't equate dems as evil).
Actually, a LOT more than that. According to the seperation of powers act, CONGRESS holds the nations checkbook. That is why when the prez wants to do something he says, I am going to ask congress to fund..........AND, dem0s controlled that when the Reagan deficits were occurring, AND congress REFUSED to pass even one of Reagans budgets, they were each declared DOA, replaced with dim0 budgets producing huge deficits, and then dim-0s and their P.R. branch, the MSM, blamed THAT on Reagan.

Same with klinton. EACH of his budgets were tossed by congress, and replaced with Republican written budgets, from '95 forward, resulting in a PROJECTED SURPLUS. AGAIN, the MSM, gave credit to the prez, this time klinton.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42213 Aug 28, 2013
Did you realize that 100% of the debt was incurred while republikans and democrats in CONGRESS approved spending without adjusting taxes and staying within an approved budget? CONGRESS has the responsibility for all spending, all taxes and passing an ANNUAL budget. So when was the last time CONGRESS actually approved a budget, much less required that spending remain within the approved budget? I think we need to shut down pay checks to congress until they start actually working and getting their work finished. We need to stop them from exempting themselves from laws they pass for everyone else. We need to stop them from voting themselves raises . We need to attach a death penalty for public officials accepting bribes and "other contributions" .
JohnHamhock wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, a LOT more than that. According to the seperation of powers act, CONGRESS holds the nations checkbook. That is why when the prez wants to do something he says, I am going to ask congress to fund..........AND, dem0s controlled that when the Reagan deficits were occurring, AND congress REFUSED to pass even one of Reagans budgets, they were each declared DOA, replaced with dim0 budgets producing huge deficits, and then dim-0s and their P.R. branch, the MSM, blamed THAT on Reagan.
Same with klinton. EACH of his budgets were tossed by congress, and replaced with Republican written budgets, from '95 forward, resulting in a PROJECTED SURPLUS. AGAIN, the MSM, gave credit to the prez, this time klinton.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42214 Aug 28, 2013
As for that PROJECTED SURPLUS, how much surplus did we have on January 20, 2009?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42215 Aug 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
I drove the loop again just one hour ago. I watched for the help wanted sign , but I must have missed it, or it was so small I couldn't see it or something. The only other place I can imagine would have been Lenoir Mirror, but I didn't see a sign there either. I need the name of this establishment so that I can help them get the word out. If they are not getting applicants, its because people don't know about them. I have had people begging me for work. Unfortunately, I am down sizing .
<quoted text>
Obamacare too much for ya? Downsizing? What do you do? Why are you "downsizing"? Let me guess, it's Bush's fault. Send them to Bernhardt. They are hiring.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42216 Aug 28, 2013
After a year and 40 votes , the republikans are tired of voting to end Obamacare. Now they are going to do something productive, finally. The republican House of Representatives plans to spend next year trying to prove that Obama choreographed the Miley Cyrus MTV VMA performance.
Unaffiliated Voter

Asheville, NC

#42217 Aug 28, 2013
Greg Brannon NC US Senate 2014 !!!

he's the best man we've seen yet !!
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

#42218 Aug 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
After a year and 40 votes , the republikans are tired of voting to end Obamacare. Now they are going to do something productive, finally. The republican House of Representatives plans to spend next year trying to prove that Obama choreographed the Miley Cyrus MTV VMA performance.
Wrong. That performance was no doubt directed by Bill Clinton...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42219 Aug 29, 2013
A new Louisiana study has identified a fast spreading and alarming new mental illness called R.O.D.S.(Republican Obama Derangement Syndrome)
Symptoms include: 1. Hating education
2. Belief in the theory that Obama was born in the hostile foreign nation of Hawaii
3. Blames Obama for everything including the slow response to Katrina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your mind is made up 1 hr neverwas yours 1
Churches do more harm than good. 2 hr Billy bob 5
Do u know them 12 hr The one 1
Review: Marion Tire & Muffler (Jan '09) 12 hr sam one 37
Hunter Moore 13 hr hunter 4
Gay football players 13 hr YEP 7
have you seen her 15 hr noone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages