Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments (Page 2,030)

Showing posts 40,581 - 40,600 of49,321
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

"The report shows that African-American and American Indian students were the least likely of any group to take a core curriculum—four years of English and three each of math, science, and social studies—in high school by 2013.

While there is hope that the common-core standards have the potential to improve instruction and outcomes for students, adopting them is not enough, she said. Teachers need support, professional development, and materials to make sure students can meet the new standards." http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/08/21/...
Be Real

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>That is becaus ethey are both intellectually dishonest. If they actually do something to remediate the issues of the black community, then they would be out of a job. They could no longer play the victim. Look, there is no doubt that black people got a raw deal. But, at some point, we have to look within ourselves and stop blaming others for issues we help to perpetuate.
You'll never change a l\ligger's way of thought because it completely lacks intellect, which is why they're completely dependent on sponging-off other races.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The only motivation I see here is that if we can fire a lot of good teachers from public schools, maybe we can force them into private schools to replace the un certified and often unqualified personnel there.
<quoted text>
I'll take the worst teacher at Gaston Day and put them up against ANY govt school teacher(s) you can provide in a debate of knowledge within the same subject and I'd be willing to bet my retirement that the worst Gaston Day teacher would run circles around any of your govt teachers! And from what I've seen at these govt school teachers protest, most of them don't run, they either waddle or hobble!
Gray Lensman

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never change a l\ligger's way of thought because it completely lacks intellect, which is why they're completely dependent on sponging-off other races.
You stole the name"Be Real", so who's the Nigguh?
Be Real

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Gray Lensman wrote:
<quoted text> You stole the name"Be Real", so who's the Nigguh?
You are l\ligger.
Gray Lensman

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>You are l\ligger.
Nah, you a loser.Name stealing scum.Making race hate using somebody elses name so your bitch ass don't get in no trouble.Fucİİng dirty lowlife coward.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

It ain't about color.Its about people.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take the worst teacher at Gaston Day and put them up against ANY govt school teacher(s) you can provide in a debate of knowledge within the same subject and I'd be willing to bet my retirement that the worst Gaston Day teacher would run circles around any of your govt teachers! And from what I've seen at these govt school teachers protest, most of them don't run, they either waddle or hobble!
Why don't you set this up so that I can bring a high school history teacher that I know? I could use your retirement money. But, you won't set it up because you know it is all bs. Just talking big without knowing what you are proposing. The guy I know has forgot more about history than your private school teacher will ever know. Line it up.
Be Real

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Gray Lensman wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, you a loser.Name stealing scum.Making race hate using somebody elses name so your bitch ass don't get in no trouble.Fucİİng dirty lowlife coward.
You even write your posts like a third grade foul mouth l\ligger, Buckwheat.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you set this up so that I can bring a high school history teacher that I know? I could use your retirement money. But, you won't set it up because you know it is all bs. Just talking big without knowing what you are proposing. The guy I know has forgot more about history than your private school teacher will ever know. Line it up.
Bet he knows everything from A to Z.

Why you bring someone with a bad memory to a history knowledge contest. If he has short term memory loss he may do ok, but if he has to go back a ways, may put him at a disadvantage.

Just saying...
Doc Adams

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>You even write your posts like a third grade foul mouth l\ligger, Buckwheat.
You seem angry at the guy.You obviously stole the dudes name. You must have an infected cyst where your brain should be, crazy girl.Was my post articulate enough for you, loser? I didn't stutter did I?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful what wish for! If your willing to put up your govt pension, we can make it happen!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
History.I'm your huckleberry.Fire when ready. Shall we start with the Federalist Papers? Tammany Hall? How about Dred Scott? The Weimer Republic?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

I thought they LOVED the 1st Family overseas! Dang, was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!
principal

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I know this person. This kid was a juvenile delinquent who slept in class, had his mother write lies to excuse his truancy , never did his homework , disrupted class, stole money from the other kids and his IQ was smaller than the space between his eyes. Now he thinks the teachers failed HIM. The idiot failed himself.
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't about Pro, but I was the unfortunate victim of the Gaston County public school system. I, too, graduated with honors and I'm not telling the years I attended, but hector was a pup.
When I attended, high school was grades 10-12. We had so little math courses that in our senior year we could retake a math course to fill in the otherwise limited curriculum.
As was stated by the other poster, I knew I'd never send my children to a school system so pathetic. We cut back at our house, took overtime if offered and did what it took to send ours to private school. Never regretted a day.
There's still teachers teaching there today that were there when I graduated. They were ineffective then and with age, I don't think they're like a good bottle of wine and have improved. Tenure is a beautiful word for people like them.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never change a l\ligger's way of thought because it completely lacks intellect, which is why they're completely dependent on sponging-off other races.
Why do you resort to name-calling? It is a sign of weakness and ignorance.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what wish for! If your willing to put up your govt pension, we can make it happen!
Well, make it happen. I am ready. When, where, what time?
Unbelievable

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Doc Adams wrote:
<quoted text> You seem angry at the guy.You obviously stole the dudes name. You must have an infected cyst where your brain should be, crazy girl.Was my post articulate enough for you, loser? I didn't stutter did I?
My oh my, now we're Doc Adams. Got tired of using Gray Lensman and a dozen other concealed names? Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back to kindergarten and try to educate yourself, move out of your mother's government housing, stand up straight and pull your pants up and go apply for a job at MacDonalds. They won't hire you, but at least you got up off your lazy azz and did something in your useless life, son.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, now we're Doc Adams. Got tired of using Gray Lensman and a dozen other concealed names? Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back to kindergarten and try to educate yourself, move out of your mother's government housing, stand up straight and pull your pants up and go apply for a job at MacDonalds. They won't hire you, but at least you got up off your lazy azz and did something in your useless life, son.
OMG, did you finally use a name you didn't STEAL from someone else? Does this mean you're going to make all your hateful comments using your own Topix names? Nah, that's not gonna happen.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Dang wrote:
I thought they LOVED the 1st Family overseas! Dang, was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they just love 'em! "Controversial documentary explores Gaza camp teaching Palestinian children to hate Jews, glorify martyrs and support jihad — a message it is able to convey thanks in part to funding provided by a United Nations agency whose largest contributors are US taxpayers." Let's just keep sending that money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,581 - 40,600 of49,321
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody know josh Honeycutt 10 min ohmy 9
Girls in Marion with the prettiest eyes. (Mar '12) 1 hr Nae 68
Hey, look, William Joyce. You are next. 1 hr florida Evans 10
Jeffery Davy Pagan 5 hr Screwed Over 1
Amanda Edwards (Sep '12) 6 hr Steven 11
Food Lion 10 hr JackSit 2
Ashley Davis 10 hr vern 4
•••

Freeze Warning for McDowell County was issued at April 16 at 2:42PM EDT