Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments (Page 1,989)

Showing posts 39,761 - 39,780 of54,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm III wrote:
I don't normally post in this thread, as I don't like discussing politics, but could someone provide a link on how our state representatives voted on the budget that cut pay for teachers?
They will not be getting my vote again.
Where did you read that teachers got a "pay cut"? The "budget" I read about said there would be no "raises for state employee's, but teachers would receive an additional 5 days vacation".

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you read that teachers got a "pay cut"? The "budget" I read about said there would be no "raises for state employee's, but teachers would receive an additional 5 days vacation".
TSF keeps talking about a non existent pay cut, because he ASSUMES there is a pay cut.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Well he could have been, but that was not my perception. Without a breathalyzer test, we will just probably never know if he was drunk or just pissed off. But your concluding that I am a partisan is inaccurate. The democrats think I am right wing tea party because I oppose abortion, gay marriage and more gun control. Ideologically, I am somewhat more aligned with republicans . The republikans think I am left wing because I disagree with their party first and governing second. The new republican party has become synonymous with corruption and tax breaks for the rich. I am not so much opposed to the persons as I am opposed to their actions. When any group steals from their own children for the benefit of gaining favor with the rich royalty who take over 80% their profits out of state, I will oppose them.
<quoted text>
TSF I'm not making a blanket judgment of your politics I will say, you should be an attorney for drivers who face DWI charges.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Please locate for me ANY post where I said that teachers would get a pay cut. I have talked about the $500 million dollars cut to education which will result in approximately 4000 certified teachers being dismissed and 3800 teacher assistants getting either dismissed or placed on part time . You just ASSUMED that I said pay cut. Pay cut is different from fired, even though it amounts to the same thing.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> TSF keeps talking about a non existent pay cut, because he ASSUMES there is a pay cut.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I guess I'm too old for vocational rehabilitation into a lawyer, but sometimes wish I had gone to law school. An attorney friend of mine was bragging about making 30K by just writing one letter to an insurance company. The settlement was 100K and the attorney got 30% or 30K. Not bad for 10 minutes work writing a letter. For the client, I guess 70% of something is better than 100% of nothing.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> TSF I'm not making a blanket judgment of your politics I will say, you should be an attorney for drivers who face DWI charges.

Since: Jan 12

Telford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Malcolm III wrote:
I don't normally post in this thread, as I don't like discussing politics, but could someone provide a link on how our state representatives voted on the budget that cut pay for teachers?
They will not be getting my vote again.
I'm not looking foe a debate on what the bill means, just looking to see how our state representatives voted on the budget bill.

I tried searching myself, but can't find it.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I think I read that only two republicans voted against it and probably all democrats voted against. Its a sad day when the children and future of this state are made political cannon fodder
for ANY depraved political party or group. Sentencing the state to a future of ignorance and national ridicule will not attract industry or jobs. It will take many years for our state to recover AFTER these turds are voted out.
Malcolm III wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not looking foe a debate on what the bill means, just looking to see how our state representatives voted on the budget bill.
I tried searching myself, but can't find it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
I guess I'm too old for vocational rehabilitation into a lawyer, but sometimes wish I had gone to law school. An attorney friend of mine was bragging about making 30K by just writing one letter to an insurance company. The settlement was 100K and the attorney got 30% or 30K. Not bad for 10 minutes work writing a letter. For the client, I guess 70% of something is better than 100% of nothing.
<quoted text>
I knew this guy,a nasty little piece of work, he went to Rice University and the University of Texas law schools.Became a corporate lawyer, makes millions, lives in River Oaks in Houston, for the super wealthy.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Republikans pass another bill stealing Charlotte's airport in an attempt to circumvent Charlotte's lawsuit and court order blocking the take over of the last bill. Now republikans in Raleigh are trying to subvert the NC court system in addition to bullying local governments..
I would think the courts would not look favorably on this underhanded move. In any case, all Charlotte has to do is file another lawsuit and ask for another restraining order. I believe the legislature has stepped in deep doodoo and even if they win the airport, they will also win the almost billion dollars in bond debt owed on the airport improvements.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Dictating to local governments , attempting to steal local assets, trying to subvert freedom of religion and now undermining the judicial branch of government with underfunding and under handed legislative actions. Proof positive of the kommunistic motives of the NC republikan legislature. These out of control and misguided juveniles need to be taken to the woodshed by the court system and the public at large. We should immediately schedule a recall election.

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you read that teachers got a "pay cut"? The "budget" I read about said there would be no "raises for state employee's, but teachers would receive an additional 5 days vacation".
Teachers with masters degrees will be receiving $5,000 less this year than last year.

There are a LOT of other cuts that are going to need to be determined at the county level as well due to there being less funds.

As an indepent, non affiliated voter, I always vote for the person not the party, but when it comes to state legislature it looks like I will be voting Democrat for a while.
Butch Brokeback

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I knew this guy,a nasty little piece of work, he went to Rice University and the University of Texas law schools.Became a corporate lawyer, makes millions, lives in River Oaks in Houston, for the super wealthy.
Don't worry about this guy, sugar britches, when I get a hold of your scrawny gay ass for running away from me, I'm gonna ream you another rear end as well as wear your pie hole out again. Til death do us part, you little bipolar pedophile ho. You're my bitch.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Butch Brokeback wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about this guy, sugar britches, when I get a hold of your scrawny gay ass for running away from me, I'm gonna ream you another rear end as well as wear your pie hole out again. Til death do us part, you little bipolar pedophile ho. You're my bitch.
You made bail Yes? That's amazing! Why, its Allen martel Michelle Gail ho ! Adding a new name psycho? The other twelve hundred names get boring?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm III wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers with masters degrees will be receiving $5,000 less this year than last year.
There are a LOT of other cuts that are going to need to be determined at the county level as well due to there being less funds.
As an indepent, non affiliated voter, I always vote for the person not the party, but when it comes to state legislature it looks like I will be voting Democrat for a while.
So....you will vote for the person....not the party....even though in reality...the"person "is controlled by the party.So.Teachers are being underpaid.Maybe the state should just sh&t them some money? Heck, just borrow it from China. You live in a dream world.

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I'm beginning to remember why I haven't bothered to read or post in this thread in a couple years.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm III wrote:
I'm beginning to remember why I haven't bothered to read or post in this thread in a couple years.
Yes,i understand how traumatic it can be for you when someone doesn't either agree with you, or kiss your as%.Feel free to take as long a leave of absence as you feel you may need. Adios,mofo.
Butch Brokeback

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes,i understand how traumatic it can be for you when someone doesn't either agree with you, or kiss your as%.Feel free to take as long a leave of absence as you feel you may need. Adios,mofo.
Hey bitch, If anyone knows about kissing ass it's you, cowgirl. I'm flying out to Texas to kidnap your drag queen ass and spank you, punk. You better get a 55 gallon drum of vaseline and pump your butt and mouth with it because when I get through with your perverted pedophile ass, I'll be screwing a dead body and calling you Boy George, you little bitch.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Butch Brokeback wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bitch, If anyone knows about kissing ass it's you, cowgirl. I'm flying out to Texas to kidnap your drag queen ass and spank you, punk. You better get a 55 gallon drum of vaseline and pump your butt and mouth with it because when I get through with your perverted pedophile ass, I'll be screwing a dead body and calling you Boy George, you little bitch.
Allen Michelle martel Gail ho.....you still have no idea where I am? Really? Sherlock Holmes you're not! Hey, maybe I'm in Texas and I'm just saying this to confuse you? Don't worry girl.We will meet.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm III wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the "pay cuts". I have found nothing about "pay cuts".
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Butch Brokeback wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bitch, If anyone knows about kissing ass it's you, cowgirl. I'm flying out to Texas to kidnap your drag queen ass and spank you, punk. You better get a 55 gallon drum of vaseline and pump your butt and mouth with it because when I get through with your perverted pedophile ass, I'll be screwing a dead body and calling you Boy George, you little bitch.
"a dead body"? Really? OMG Topix really needs to monitor you. You get sicker by the day. You sound as if you really are a threat to someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,761 - 39,780 of54,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirtiest meth ho.e 7 min curious 1
womens shelter in marion? 5 hr Truth 5
Superintendent Garrett's contract 5 hr Who cares 6
1 Blessing From God 7 hr The Truth 6
Danny (Dj) Jimison (Mar '12) 8 hr Rachael 31
K A Ledford 8 hr Glock 1
Matthew Lewis 12 hr Hogg 3
•••
•••