TSF

Clayton, NC

#39990 May 15, 2013
Finally , an admission that Dubya started the fast and furious gun walking fiasco just like he started the massive phone surveillance of Americans. Seems like I remember also a round of targeting and firing of liberal judges by republikans . Kind of like republikans spending almost 80 million dollars of taxpayer money investigating Clinton's BJ. Even Karl Rove now says the republikans are overplaying the Benghazi tragedy to the extent that they are blaming Americans for what terrorists did. Stupid assed republikans just cannot quit shooting their own feet and siding with terrorist against America in the process..
martel wrote:
<quoted text> George the youngers fault again? If this was such a shitty deal, then simply be a champ instead of a chump and cancel it? Same story with fast and furious..."uh, bush did it, but I continued it..."again,as prez, grow a sack and stop following in the footsteps of the dud you replaced.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39993 May 16, 2013
Just goes to show that for many of the big issues in our country the dems and repubs are just different sidez of the same coin...
martel

Dacula, GA

#39995 May 16, 2013
The terrorism thing is real. But we have for all intents and purposes have wide open borders that anyone can skip across like a 10 year old school girl. What do we do instead? We import millions of 3rd worlders and muslims who hate us, but we strip search grandma and terrified toddlers at our airports...its for our safety people...yea, our safety...
martel

Dacula, GA

#39996 May 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally , an admission that Dubya started the fast and furious gun walking fiasco just like he started the massive phone surveillance of Americans. Seems like I remember also a round of targeting and firing of liberal judges by republikans . Kind of like republikans spending almost 80 million dollars of taxpayer money investigating Clinton's BJ. Even Karl Rove now says the republikans are overplaying the Benghazi tragedy to the extent that they are blaming Americans for what terrorists did. Stupid assed republikans just cannot quit shooting their own feet and siding with terrorist against America in the process..
<quoted text>
you have it right, but are missing the issue as to why...dubya was running guns down south to find and track drug lords...if you believe that, I have nice bridge to sell ya...obo is doing it to blame evil assault weapons and to blame our precious 2nd amendment for all dem killings in messico...
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#39997 May 16, 2013
Finally. The IRSS has given republikans a real issue to carp about. Since it is real, it doesn't have to be spun up , hyped and lied about. Lets see what republikans can do with a real issue.
Activist

Brea, CA

#39998 May 16, 2013
martel wrote:
The terrorism thing is real. But we have for all intents and purposes have wide open borders that anyone can skip across like a 10 year old school girl. What do we do instead? We import millions of 3rd worlders and muslims who hate us, but we strip search grandma and terrified toddlers at our airports...its for our safety people...yea, our safety...
Instead of crying about it on a lame topix post, stop procrastinating, take action and do something about it.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#39999 May 16, 2013
Its OK to spy on ordinary Americans and monitor their phone records without legal reason and warrants but it is taboo with regards to the Associated Press? Why is an amendment regarding freedom of press more important than an amendment protecting ordinary citizens from unreasonable search and seizure?
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40000 May 16, 2013
First NC republican legislators attempt to criminalize female breast exposure with a one year prison sentence. Now the republikans want to eliminate the NC Domestic Violence Commission. Why do NC republican legislators hate women?
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40001 May 16, 2013
Its all for your own protection. Grandma might have WMDs hidden in her body cavities but the illegal aliens with no background checks loading the cargo hold of the plane are completely trustworthy.. Back in February it was so cold in Charlotte that TSA agents were seen putting their hands in their own pants when they were not busy stealing from passengers luggage..
martel wrote:
twenty thirteen

United States

#40002 May 16, 2013
this thread is so 2010! get a life , right after you find your brains.scott tissue may help.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#40003 May 16, 2013
emlu can you find me a diaper with a pee pee sewn on it next time?
martel

Dacula, GA

#40004 May 16, 2013
Activist wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of crying about it on a lame topix post, stop procrastinating, take action and do something about it.
the 10 year girl that was skipping across the border showed up everyone
martel

Dacula, GA

#40005 May 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Its all for your own protection. Grandma might have WMDs hidden in her body cavities but the illegal aliens with no background checks loading the cargo hold of the plane are completely trustworthy.. Back in February it was so cold in Charlotte that TSA agents were seen putting their hands in their own pants when they were not busy stealing from passengers luggage..
<quoted text>
lol...that would be a great tsa recruiting video
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40006 May 16, 2013
martel wrote:
Terrorism is real. Make no mistake. It is not only due to open borders it is due in part to the fact that for the past 30 years Americans have had their heads in the sand. Most people in this country could not have an intelligent converstaion on any issue, but can tell you who won American Idol. Most Americans would not recognize a threat to national security until it is far too late. We had 9/11 and now the Boston bombing. The government reacts by over reacting. TSA targets grandma because they know if she is offended no big deal. But if you pull a Mid Easterner out of the line for a closer look then you are profiling. Americans need to wake up. These issues and now the IRS crap can be STOPPED! The American people have the power to do so. But waht happens in an election year.....people vote for the best looking or the rich guy...wake the hell up. Stop fondling the genitals of the rich and do what is what is right for America. Stop getting spoon feed info from the talk show jerks and make a decision based on your own beliefs. The question is what kind of country do you want for children and grandchildren? Continue the path we are on and there will be no country left. We have a high unemployment rate....why? Because we have allowed CEO's to rape us. They have sent jobs out of the country under the BS of saving money...yet they give themselves millions in bonus money. The bailout was a farce. The bankers gave themselves raises and took extravagant trips with it. We just took it. When will it stop. Washington has people convinced that high oil prices are the Arabs fault. Bullshit. The cause of high oil prices rests in Dallas and Houston. We have allowed it to happen. When will Americans grow a pair and say enough is enough?
Donald Edge the Great

Greenville, SC

#40009 May 16, 2013
martel wrote:
terrorism is everywhere in America...we have to learn to live with it..just like rich people stealing us blind...thats why I choose to wear my diaper on my head.
LMAO you are so dam stupid.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40011 May 16, 2013
martel wrote:
terrorism is everywhere in America...we have to learn to live with it..just like rich people stealing us blind...thats why I choose to wear my diaper on my head.
That what is wrong. Most think exactly the way you do. Our founding fathers would look at Americans today call us spoiled brat whossies...maybe not that clean. The point is we need to stop the damn hand wringing and stand up. What if 300 million people had demanded the jailing of the CEO's that stole bailout money. What if the same 300 million demanded the heads of the oil ecexs on a platter by having them jailed? What if we stopped screaming accountability of our elected officals and DEMANDED it. We the poeple hold the power to change things. Who is willing to stop crying and whinging and actually do something.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40012 May 16, 2013
We are a far cry from where we were.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40013 May 16, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism is real. Make no mistake. It is not only due to open borders it is due in part to the fact that for the past 30 years Americans have had their heads in the sand. Most people in this country could not have an intelligent converstaion on any issue, but can tell you who won American Idol. Most Americans would not recognize a threat to national security until it is far too late. We had 9/11 and now the Boston bombing. The government reacts by over reacting. TSA targets grandma because they know if she is offended no big deal. But if you pull a Mid Easterner out of the line for a closer look then you are profiling. Americans need to wake up. These issues and now the IRS crap can be STOPPED! The American people have the power to do so. But waht happens in an election year.....people vote for the best looking or the rich guy...wake the hell up. Stop fondling the genitals of the rich and do what is what is right for America. Stop getting spoon feed info from the talk show jerks and make a decision based on your own beliefs. The question is what kind of country do you want for children and grandchildren? Continue the path we are on and there will be no country left. We have a high unemployment rate....why? Because we have allowed CEO's to rape us. They have sent jobs out of the country under the BS of saving money...yet they give themselves millions in bonus money. The bailout was a farce. The bankers gave themselves raises and took extravagant trips with it. We just took it. When will it stop. Washington has people convinced that high oil prices are the Arabs fault. Bullshit. The cause of high oil prices rests in Dallas and Houston. We have allowed it to happen. When will Americans grow a pair and say enough is enough?
you can thank kennedy and the immigration act of 1965 for all the vibrant new comers we now have...
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40015 May 16, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>regardless, I'll still wear my diaper over my head and accept the crooked politicians, ceo's, illegal immigrants, terrorists, habitual felons, weak gun laws and perverts....what the hell...it's America and no one really cares so just roll with the flow until someone else straightens out the mess.
Really ....Really....no one cares? By God shout that real load because Arlington is a long way from where you are. You are the typical American...listen to those damn sickening songs by cowards that never served like Toby Keith and Lee Greenwood wave your flag and then say something like that. Like I said shout it loud....The Beaches of Normandy are even farther than Arlington. The sad part is that those great American men and women died for people like you. That is where are in America. The people have that sit on my ass attitude. I can't do anything about it any way is what I often here. Those people must failed Civics really bad.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40016 May 16, 2013
BTW....the imigration act was not signed by Kennedy. It was Johnson. Kennedy was killed before the Bill was introduced in the House. Look at the facts and timeline. Education could change things as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please read!!! 27 min Clivens Goat 2
Titan baseball 4 hr Harper 19
God's Curse Caused Negroes to Look Like Apes. 5 hr color 43
hoes 5 hr crazy 1
Marion Park (Mar '11) 9 hr cardboardgypsy 59
Red Head 15 hr Wendy 9
McDowell deputy finds meth, pills inside car (Sep '12) 16 hr summerset 27
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web