“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35830 Feb 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, right!!! Like when they gave an ADDITIONAL $50,000 tax BREAK to each and every attorney in each and every law firm in the entire state of NC .
Refusing the money could be viewed as responsible IF the money had been applied to the national debt principal, but that will not happen. All it does is make NC poor the whipping boy for the republikans. That attitude is why they are the party of stupid. They are just being republikans, another word for assholes.
Oh.....you mean like the great spending job Beverly Purdue did. See below a short list of her prioritized spending. This was just for the fiscal year of 2009-2010.

$1.1 million for the executive aircraft division

$10 million to subsidize in-state tuition for out-of-state scholarship athletes

$2.9 million for the North Carolina symphony

$11.1 million for “tourism, film and sport development”

$9.4 million for marine fisheries research

$4.7 million for a “special zoo fund,” a “grassroots initiative” sponsored by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, and the “adopt-a-trail” program

$8.6 million for the NC Arts Council
$1.1 million for the botanical garden at UNC-Chapel Hill

$252,000 for the “cemetery commission”

$563,000 for the Ergonomics Center at N.C. State

Not mention that in the midst of a recession and one of the largest budget deficits in state history, lawmakers adopted $1.1 billion in new taxes in order to help balance the budget.

Are you kidding me. You don't raise the tax rate and hope that these politicians will spend the money where it should be spent. YOU REDUCE SPENDING!!!

There is no revenue problem, there is spending problem.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35831 Feb 13, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.....you mean like the great spending job Beverly Purdue did. See below a short list of her prioritized spending. This was just for the fiscal year of 2009-2010.
$4.7 million for a “special zoo fund,” a “grassroots initiative” sponsored by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, and the “adopt-a-trail” program
Not mention that in the midst of a recession and one of the largest budget deficits in state history, lawmakers adopted $1.1 billion in new taxes in order to help balance the budget.
Are you kidding me. You don't raise the tax rate and hope that these politicians will spend the money where it should be spent. YOU REDUCE SPENDING!!!
trust me on this...you need the marine fisheries thing...
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35832 Feb 13, 2013
Specifically,for instance, I am talking about the CEO of Broyhill (FBI), Jeff Cook, who got $2,000,000 of the $4,000,000 given to Broyhill, compliments of taxpayers and their ass kissing commsssioners.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the mega buck people you are speaking of, I need those guys to come into the store. I have never seen any "million" dollar people. I thought they all went broke in Caldwell Co. and closed up shop.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35833 Feb 13, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.....you mean like the great spending job Beverly Purdue did. See below a short list of her prioritized spending. This was just for the fiscal year of 2009-2010.

Here here

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35834 Feb 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, right!!! Like when they gave an ADDITIONAL $50,000 tax BREAK to each and every attorney in each and every law firm in the entire state of NC .
Refusing the money could be viewed as responsible IF the money had been applied to the national debt principal, but that will not happen. All it does is make NC poor the whipping boy for the republikans. That attitude is why they are the party of stupid. They are just being republikans, another word for assholes.
Run! Everyone run! Another democrat on the loose playing the blame game!!!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35835 Feb 13, 2013
Unfortunately,most of the "entitlements" ARE about making the rich richer.$1,200,000,000,000 (that is 1.2 trillion ) total last year went to entitlements for the rich while $800 billion total went to the poor. For the math challenged, a few thousand rich persons got 50% more welfare from the government than the sum total of over 40 million poor.
I agree that we can no longer afford these entitlements, especially those to the rich.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to say what someone else needs?
Cutting entitlements isn't about making the rich richer, that's absurd. It's about taking the power away from govt and putting it back into the hands of those that need help and allowing them to use that power to rise from poverty.
can help

Scranton, PA

#35836 Feb 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I live in the trenches.According to the govt.I live in poverty.So, of course, almost everyone I know gets a govt.check, plus food stamps.Of the twenty two people here that I know get govt.checks, nineteen of them are drug addicts.Most of their money and food stamps go to support their habits.
dude post your address and i'll send some gift cards. seriously. i don't like hearing about people in poverty.
Swanson

Chicago, IL

#35837 Feb 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, forget the fact that someone would work a quarter of a century, that's 25 years for a numbnutlike....how old are you?
Yeah, fat ass. I understand why whales like you can't work, too busy stuffing your pie hole and sitting on your lazy nasty ugly fat ass by a computer all day. Some life, must be rough carrying all that tonnage around, that's a handicap. Your nitwit lain brain queer boyfriend working for 25 years? Damn fugly flabby, someone got ripped off allowing the idiot to loiter around for a quarter century. Hey fat bitch, the number 25 does match your retard's IQ and the amount of tons you weigh.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35838 Feb 13, 2013
Naturally, I would not expect a republikan to recognize that the spending you listed helps all people in the state while the tax breaks for lawyers helps only individuals.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35839 Feb 13, 2013
Not really blame, just realism. Republikans are the party of stupid and corruption. So who is surprised when they are corrupt and stupid? Oh, you are one of them? It figures.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Run! Everyone run! Another democrat on the loose playing the blame game!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35840 Feb 13, 2013
can help wrote:
<quoted text>
dude post your address and i'll send some gift cards. seriously. i don't like hearing about people in poverty.
I'm not in poverty.I just ain't rich.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#35841 Feb 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Specifically,for instance, I am talking about the CEO of Broyhill (FBI), Jeff Cook, who got $2,000,000 of the $4,000,000 given to Broyhill, compliments of taxpayers and their ass kissing commsssioners.
Isn't this the story of when dumbass commissioners gave a total of $4 million to Broyhill when they threatened to move the company? After the money was received they laid workers off most of the workers and basically gutted the business.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#35842 Feb 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally, I would not expect a republikan to recognize that the spending you listed helps all people in the state while the tax breaks for lawyers helps only individuals.
How does $1.1 million for the UNC botanical garden help everyone in the state? That is quite the broad brush you paint with.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35843 Feb 13, 2013
All this bashing you Republicans have given to the ACLU all these years calling them communists and partisan hacks for Democrats........ and now they are married to The Tea Party....LOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35844 Feb 13, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
How does $1.1 million for the UNC botanical garden help everyone in the state? That is quite the broad brush you paint with.
It is putting Negroes and Mexicans to work in legitimate paying jobs and getting them off the Welfare roles. Just want you wanted.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35845 Feb 13, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
All I heard the Ruler say was, "uh, uh, spend, spend, uh, spend, spend, spend, uh, uh, spend, spend, uh, uh, uh,....."
I thought Rubio's rebuttal was spot on!
In other words, you heard what you wished to hear.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35846 Feb 13, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
A $9 minimum wage would crush an already struggling economy. Keep in mind this proposal came from a man that has never ran a business or passed a budget.
You greedy bastards always claim an increase will crush the economy. Keep crying wolf.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#35847 Feb 13, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You greedy bastards always claim an increase will crush the economy. Keep crying wolf.
Of not crush please explain how it will expand and grow the economy oh wise one.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35848 Feb 13, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Here Here!
Damn, you're on a roll!
Since most companies operate on a very small profit margin, where does he expect the money for a raise to come from? Most businesses aren't growing so that only leaves an increase in the price of goods and services to offset the raises! In govt, he just raises taxes or borrows from China to offset his spending, it doesn't work that way in buisness. Borrowing money or raising prices to cover payroll is a sure fire way to bankruptcy in a consumer driving environment!
Is VERY OBVIOUS this man has NO buisness experience!
What happens when the greedy business owners do not pay their employees enough to live on even though they are working full time? The impoverished person gets help through the government. This is money the business owner is paying. So why not cut out the middleman(government) and just pay the man a living wage?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35849 Feb 13, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Of course it's also obvious that the dumb masses has been dumbed down to the point to where they don't understand how business works either! Instead they'll cheer for an increase in min wage, then bitch when the prices increase or the jobs are lost all together!
Or we look at the actual history of minimum wage increases and see you are exagerating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ultimate bachelor party 1 hr Best man 1
Dailystormer: News site for Patriotic White Ame... 2 hr Troll of the Inte... 6
DailyDouchebag new site for dumb gay racists 5 hr Absconder of inte... 1
Nicole Millwood 5 hr fame_girl28 13
Beckie Caudill 6 hr Confused Beyond It 1
Who are the whres of the highschool? (Jan '14) 6 hr Shes A Lying Bitch 15
Thank God: Obama allowing Ebola virus Here! 7 hr Robert 3
•••
•••
•••