“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#21670 Oct 5, 2012
dean cooper wrote:
You order ten plates full fatty nasty food then order a diet coke you probly weigh 500lbs I know a fat preacher or want a be preacher Joe beam lives in Marion NC he weighs about 500lbs order diet coke to go all the way fatty just plain old coke he complain about people who smokes and drinks it notting to you people this is the problem with everybody nobody cares what you do so stay out of everybody business Mr big gov ive said it bunch to much time on your hands get a job
I weigh 240 and am heavily muscled. I could stand to lose some pounds though. And you are correct, I do eat some crappy food and wash it down with a diet coke.
But would washing it down with hundreds of extra calories make me less hypocritical? Would that make me gain more weight?
And I am not complaining about people drinking. They can do as they please. I even advocate making drugs legals.
I do complain about smoke, because it gets in my air space. I do not care if someone smokes themselves to death, but do not add me to the death list as collateral damage.

And I do not think government should tell someone what they can eat or drink.
If someone wants to make his own liquor, it should not be up to government to say he cannot.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#21671 Oct 5, 2012
After campaigning for months on the $5 trillion in tax breaks he is going to give the rich, Twitt now says he has changed his mind.
So instead of crying in their beer, the rich are laughing their @sses off. weird.
After saying to his rich supporters that he doesn't worry about 47% of Americans who are deadbeats because they didn't make enough money, Twitt now says he has changed his mind. He now actually cares about those people and their votes.
Honest, really, he isn't kidding, you do believe him dont you?
After saying for months that he will repeal bank regulations so they can screw us again, now he has changed his mind and believes that some rules are necessary, but whatever those rules will be is secret. He claims he will create jobs, but he doesn't say in which country or how he will do it. He was for health care before he was against it for months but now he is for it again.
He says you can trust him, really, honest, to do what he says---unless he changes his mind.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#21672 Oct 5, 2012
Twitt says he is a sportsman and to prove it he does aphoto op with him holding a shotgun---like it was a baby with a poopy diaper.
Twitt claims to be a hunter.
Weird, he has never had a hunting license.
Out of touch with the average person?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21673 Oct 5, 2012
Taxper wrote:
<quoted text>
You said quote: I have a small pearl handle .22 and the other is a what I call the "baby", a .9 milimeter. Lord knows we'd have to figure out where we hid them if someone came in on us.
Are any of you guys trained in self-defense if you found yourself without a gun?
Anyone who knows anything about guns or gun safety would not make that type of statement.
Lord knows wed have to figure out where we HID them if someone came in on us. Please.
And on top of that you worked with children. Tell me you were not one of those state social workers. I dealt with them when I was a kid. I was able to survive the encounter, most kids do not.
I do not believe you know about guns or the reason we have the right to barearms.
Taxpayer, I don't care what you believe or think you know about me. Furthermore, those social workers you said you dealt with were in your life for a reason and I'd say it's because you weren't taken care of properly. I said I was in the process of moving. What don't you get? The guns are locked up, boxed up and stored in the basement. Sorry Taxpayer, but I'm not as paranoid as you and think everyone is out to kill me and I need an arsenal around my house. What would you do if you were out of reach of one of your many guns? Do you have a clue about hand to hand combat? You are typical of the idiots in LE we trained with that would say "Well I got my gun and there aint a damn thing they can do." Do take a gun everywhere you go? There may actually be a time when you have to leave your gun and go it on you own.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21674 Oct 5, 2012
Mike.I'm the same size as you.It took years of weight training for me to get"heavily muscled". How...about you?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21675 Oct 5, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Had you taken the time to watch the interview Romney did with 60Mins, you would've seen him explain the details of his plan to the country. You expect him to explain the details in 2 mins last night? What a joke.
If I'm not mistaken, Obama ran on hope and change in '08, with no details. Once elected, he drew up 1500 page bills and had congress pass them overnight without giving ANYONE time to read the details before passing them into law! Again, what's good for the goose.....
Do you really expect Biden to do anything on the 11th? You're putting an awful lot faith into a moron! Remember, "the middle class has been buried for the last four years!"
Keep on underestimating Joe please.

I did not see the 60 minutes show. Can you tell me one loophole Mitt is going to close? You watched it so you must be able to remember at least one.

And Mitt clearly spoke for more than two minutes the other night. It is not as if anyone was stopping him from talking.

I guess Mitt was to busy reversing all his previous claims to tell us what loopholes he was going to close.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21676 Oct 5, 2012
dean cooper wrote:
When Obama came out last night to shake Romney hand he was dragging his nuckles like the ape he is when he started to talk his big boot lips started to flap then he saw a white woman in the crowd it be messin him all up he said sh.t that white ho messed all the fu.k up sh.t I be tor UPS see Romney knows all you got do put white woman or bucket chicken front a black man
What in the hell is this about?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21677 Oct 5, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> After reading most of your post, then watching footage of Obama's responses on the campaign trail today, it's obvious you're just regurgitating the liberal talking points. Do you have anything original to add or are you just a spokesman for your party? I can spend 5 mins watching MSNBC and know exactly what you're going to post throughout the course of the day! Come up with something original.....please.
I think MSNBC is just copying what I say. You got it backwards.
If you were in my living room during the debate, you would have heard me say most of the same things they are saying on MSNBC now.
Why? Because they see what I see. They think like I think. They are liberal, I am liberal. They hear Mitt lie, they know it is a lie and call it a lie.
And they are not hypocritical like fox and claim to be fair and balanced. They know they are liberal and are not going to lie about it.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#21678 Oct 5, 2012
Mike dean Cooper is sort of like Gail-remember her?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21679 Oct 5, 2012
Taxper wrote:
<quoted text>
You said quote: I have a small pearl handle .22 and the other is a what I call the "baby", a .9 milimeter. Lord knows we'd have to figure out where we hid them if someone came in on us.
Are any of you guys trained in self-defense if you found yourself without a gun?
Anyone who knows anything about guns or gun safety would not make that type of statement.
Lord knows wed have to figure out where we HID them if someone came in on us. Please.
And on top of that you worked with children. Tell me you were not one of those state social workers. I dealt with them when I was a kid. I was able to survive the encounter, most kids do not.
I do not believe you know about guns or the reason we have the right to barearms.
BTW, taxper, both my guns are small. I guess you know a .22 is small and can be concealed in a purse as well as short barreled 9mm used for personal safety. The smaller 9mm short has the same kill power and that's why I call it the "baby" because it's pink.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21680 Oct 5, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Mike.I'm the same size as you.It took years of weight training for me to get"heavily muscled". How...about you?
I have been lifting since I was eleven or twelve.
I was really into body building when I was young. I never did steroids. And as I grew older, I realized I could not compete in competition because everyone else was using steroids. So I drifted away from serious lifting. I still lift, but mainly to just keep the muscle I have for good health reasons.
I do a lot of mountain biking now. I competed a few years back in some amateur competitions. I did pretty well. I won in a over 40 class. I came in second in a over 200 lb. class. I came in third in a open amateur class.
I did slack off for a few years, but I have been back on it this year pretty steady. Not as much as before though. I hit the trails at least once a week and shoot for twice a week. The rain really screws up the schedule a lot. They shut the trials down due to mud.
Back in the day, they did not shut them down and we rode in the mud. Mud riding really messes up the trials though, so the trials are really nice now.
NC has great trails. Mountain biking is a sport more North Carolinian's should take advantage of. We have a great natural terrain for it. The trials in my city were voted the best urban trials in America.
One can really see some nice nature while riding also. I see a lot of dear out there. The trials wind around a big lake.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21681 Oct 5, 2012
dean cooper wrote:
Waco you mean Texas fa.git he is looking his j edger Hoover cow boy in burnsville NC bunch fu.king weidos to much time on your hands get a job im going sleep its been fun you bunch freeks I work for a living got pay my bills the way you all talk ive got to pay your bills to enjoy those freebee while you can you got till Jan like said im voting all my dead family to lot people going to do the same enjoy the ape and his freebee I can see him and his primemate dragging nuckles across the Whitehouse lawn that last time maybe Romney and his wife will house keeper Obama wife would be a good one she cant do anything else Obama can work mowing the lawn trimming the bushes he would be more at home doing that so dont worry at least its a job he can join grass cutters union and still cry like all those other whinny coons
Are you shooting for the longest sentence in history? Ever heard of punctuation?
I see we have another racist right winger. As if their were non racist right wingers.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#21682 Oct 5, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I have been lifting since I was eleven or twelve.
I was really into body building when I was young. I never did steroids. And as I grew older, I realized I could not compete in competition because everyone else was using steroids. So I drifted away from serious lifting. I still lift, but mainly to just keep the muscle I have for good health reasons.
I do a lot of mountain biking now. I competed a few years back in some amateur competitions. I did pretty well. I won in a over 40 class. I came in second in a over 200 lb. class. I came in third in a open amateur class.
I did slack off for a few years, but I have been back on it this year pretty steady. Not as much as before though. I hit the trails at least once a week and shoot for twice a week. The rain really screws up the schedule a lot. They shut the trials down due to mud.
Back in the day, they did not shut them down and we rode in the mud. Mud riding really messes up the trials though, so the trials are really nice now.
NC has great trails. Mountain biking is a sport more North Carolinian's should take advantage of. We have a great natural terrain for it. The trials in my city were voted the best urban trials in America.
One can really see some nice nature while riding also. I see a lot of dear out there. The trials wind around a big lake.
MIKE I JUST HAD my right ankle surgically repaired...the Achilles tendon had to be repaired...basically I've been unable to do much aerobic exercise..for ten years...BUT ITS ON NOW! I CAN RUN AGAIN! You know...Lotta guys my age are shooting up testosterone with.....substantial results..."growth hormone"they call it.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#21683 Oct 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
All that in one big ass long run on sentence. Looks like another teenager figured out how to get on the internet.
Seven, where is your brother or sister? Better question, do they know who their dad is?
I am confused. Dean Cooper looks to be in agreement with you. He is clearly a team-member of yours.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#21684 Oct 5, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. I feel so much better with my life without those things.
I feel no need to blur my mind anymore. Occasionally I get bored, but that just pushes me to entertain myself with something healthier than drinking or drugs.
I find studying keeps my mind entertained. I note my friends who drink, do not study very much, if at all. I think there is a strong correlation here.
I now can appreciate the beauty of the natural state of things instead of blurring my mind to enjoy them.
Understanding the science of nature makes me fill with wonder as I look at nature.
I was helping a friend build a fence the other day at a ranch house with horses. The horses ran up to us and seemed to be thinking we had some food for them. I was tripping out at how large they were. It just made me think of evolution.
Living in the city for so long makes you forget just how large animals can be.
I was quite amused by my friend. Evidently he was more of a city boy than myself. He was scared they would attack him.
He happens to drink often and never studies. I told him you must get into their mind to understand what they might do. They clearly just want some treats to eat and someone to play with.
I study a lot of evolutionary psychology and this teaches you how animals think.
OMG did Mike and I just have an "across the aisle" moment? There is hope for this country. I agree with this statement.:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#21685 Oct 5, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am confused. Dean Cooper looks to be in agreement with you. He is clearly a team-member of yours.
Silvercoast is not that desperate for a team mate.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#21686 Oct 5, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I weigh 240 and am heavily muscled. I could stand to lose some pounds though. And you are correct, I do eat some crappy food and wash it down with a diet coke.
But would washing it down with hundreds of extra calories make me less hypocritical? Would that make me gain more weight?
And I am not complaining about people drinking. They can do as they please. I even advocate making drugs legals.
I do complain about smoke, because it gets in my air space. I do not care if someone smokes themselves to death, but do not add me to the death list as collateral damage.
And I do not think government should tell someone what they can eat or drink.
If someone wants to make his own liquor, it should not be up to government to say he cannot.
Ditto
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#21687 Oct 5, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer, I don't care what you believe or think you know about me. Furthermore, those social workers you said you dealt with were in your life for a reason and I'd say it's because you weren't taken care of properly. I said I was in the process of moving. What don't you get? The guns are locked up, boxed up and stored in the basement. Sorry Taxpayer, but I'm not as paranoid as you and think everyone is out to kill me and I need an arsenal around my house. What would you do if you were out of reach of one of your many guns? Do you have a clue about hand to hand combat? You are typical of the idiots in LE we trained with that would say "Well I got my gun and there aint a damn thing they can do." Do take a gun everywhere you go? There may actually be a time when you have to leave your gun and go it on you own.
I knew you were out there somewhere. I kept thinkin just how deep is hole gonna get before she set's him straight.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#21688 Oct 5, 2012
Love to ride a bike, give me some headphones, a nice day and I'm gone. I started riding in Fl. I lived there 3 years before I owned a car. Rode a mt bike 17 miles one way to work. I know it was flat, but it makes you pick up the pace.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#21689 Oct 5, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were out there somewhere. I kept thinkin just how deep is hole gonna get before she set's him straight.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 45 min Cliven 60
Wayne Hamby 5 hr sayz-me 6
Tammy Buchanan and Ray Roland 18 hr You would like to... 2
Ivans/bowling alley 21 hr meatflavoredbuttp... 6
Sherry Andrews Tue Constance 2
Easter Sunrise Tue Williams Momma 2
Single gay men in McDowell Mon BIGdADDY 8
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web