I heard She sucked a dudes shlong while he was taking a poop at the truck stop
dumb

Marion, NC

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Jeff you wrote that about jordan miller also. stfu
hmmm

Marion, NC

#5 Apr 16, 2013
used to date her. cool chick. kinda crazy but really sweet when it comes down do it. she's beautiful but now talks to my old best friend. thats how it is in this small ass town though.
love her to death regardless.
Justquit

United States

#6 Apr 16, 2013
That's disrespectful. SHUTUP. She is like my best friend if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything
Isay

Asheville, NC

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Beautiful girl but does get around talks to guys then there best friend a week later
martha

Marion, NC

#8 Apr 17, 2013
does she work or just skank around???
uhm

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2013
She dont deserve to be on this site. Shes beautiful. And sweet. Extremely sweet.
dink

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Everyones just jealous of her. Whats new? Get to know her Shes been one of my best girl friends ive had. She dont skank around everyone just wants to be with her. So people run their mouth when she wont settle for them
whatever

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2013
She is a sweet, beautiful, good-hearted person. She is always thinking of other people and she does not deserve to be on a trashy site like this.
Ok now

Asheville, NC

#12 May 4, 2013
Every picture I see of her she is with a different guy!! And almost all of them are older!?! I don't understand what's she's doing. Is she dating someone or what?
Justsomeguy

Marion, NC

#13 May 8, 2013
I've always seen her on my Facebook and always thought she was just one of those girls who is super hot and knows it. But I finally got to meet her and she is really cool. If you're not friends with her it's because either you're jealous or you're just a miserable person who likes to bring others down. She is one of the nicest and most beautiful girls I've ever met. Most girls with her beauty are snobby bitches, but not her. I will always save you a piece of dat corn for laters:p
Well

Asheville, NC

#14 May 9, 2013
She does hangout with a lot older guys. Puts off a bad image :/
Mel2013

United States

#15 May 10, 2013
Kaitlin is beautiful and sweet. Anyone posting mean stuff about her is because they are jealous that she has it all! Good looks and a great personality too!!!!
Haha

Asheville, NC

#16 May 11, 2013
To be jealous is to want to be like. Yeah she's pretty so am I but no need to want to be that young and messing with older guys that I wouldn't even hangout with because they are way older then me!! Just sayin that people are gonna look at a high school chick messing with guys 23 an older
haha

Marion, NC

#17 May 11, 2013
Haha wrote:
To be jealous is to want to be like. Yeah she's pretty so am I but no need to want to be that young and messing with older guys that I wouldn't even hangout with because they are way older then me!! Just sayin that people are gonna look at a high school chick messing with guys 23 an older
23 and older???? Hmmmmm, she's 17, on her way to 18? Stfu and let her hang out with them. I know everyone she hangs out with and none of them are older than 23. Maybe 20, maybe 21.. But what's wrong with someone having friends who are guys. I know for a FACT she's not sleeping with any of them. One of them is my brother, he's only 20. Omg lets all shit in our pants because she's hanging out with a guy 3 years older than her!!

The point is..
Her life; her decisions.
She's going to do it regardless as to what any of you think of her.
anonymous

Marion, NC

#18 Nov 24, 2013
Kaitlin is amazing, and anyone who can't see that clearly has something wrong with them
lol

United States

#19 Nov 24, 2013
Lol...her puss dont feel 17...
Anon

Marion, NC

#20 Mar 20, 2014
Gorgeous and sweet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamond for Wolfie 2 hr urgent 6
Morganton Pressure vessel good place to work???? (Jan '14) 4 hr Honest 10
rock-tenn 16 hr Kenny 2
Grass Choppers & Corey Simmons 18 hr Marion 14
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! Sat Cliven 73
who knows Sat u know 3
best places to cruise.. Fri Troy T 4

Flood Watch for McDowell County was issued at April 19 at 10:58AM EDT

More from around the web

Marion People Search