Tel me sumthin?
jennn

Marion, NC

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Is he really gonna be a daddy?
Cole

Candler, NC

#3 Sep 6, 2013
What does it matter!? You people on here act like its a f***ing crime to have babies in this town. He's starting a family not killing someone.
sexy farmer

Marion, NC

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Who's the baby momma
Jennnn

Marion, NC

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Destiny Johnson
Huhhhha

Asheville, NC

#6 Sep 19, 2013
He's gay
Destiny Johnson

Little Switzerland, NC

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Look it dont matter if me and colby are having a baby. We are happy and for one if you dont know me dont talk about me or colby like you know either of us, and don't worry about what me and my boyfriend are doing its our life not yours. So get a life and stop talking about colby and me and our baby. Thank you very much.
wow

Marion, NC

#8 Oct 22, 2013
I heard he was still messing around with hisssss olllldddd gurrrlllsss...
truck

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2013
He is
LOL

Marion, NC

#10 Nov 4, 2013
He's been messing around with Hosie the whole time they have been together. Once a hoe digger, always a hoe digger ;)
Destiny Johnson

Barnardsville, NC

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Look its really funny all of yall have something to say about him but its pretty funny to me none of yall have the guts to put your real names on here. so until you all have the guts to actually back up what you say and put your real names on here then dont say anything about him on here what so ever. And you know what else. I bet none of you are perfect little angels either. I bet yall dont even know him you just listen to what people say and are so immature you go and repeat everythi
ng you here. I with him everyday and every night. Im ptetty sure i know what he does. And yeah he has his faults but who dont? I know none of yall are pwefect. So grow up and stop running your mouths on here man up and put your real names so you can back up all your BS.
Kymberlee Whitesides

Marion, NC

#12 Apr 10, 2014
Destiny they are telling the truth
Shebad

Greenville, SC

#13 Apr 10, 2014
Kymberlee if you know what's best for you, shit up. Lmaooo
Rachael

Little Switzerland, NC

#14 Apr 12, 2014
If he was really doing the things that are claimed she'd know. It's none of any one elses business anyway. Let her deal with what he is doing (whatever it is if anything) and stay out of it. He's told me where they stand. I know he'll stand by her the same way she is him. Let them be happy, anything goes on she'll find out herself and handle it herself but I can't see it happening, and frankly I don't think any of this is true. If he wants his "Old hoes" back, why is he still coming home to her and why is he still with her? Point given now do a favor and stay out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 44 min Donnie Dollhands 437
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 14 hr Balsac 82
Colby Ricketts 15 hr Sister 9
Need some old photos restored 16 hr Photos 4
Anyone know 17 hr Makes no sense 10
april mathis 18 hr haha 17
Review: Derek's Muffler And Auto Repair (Mar '12) 20 hr Decadent 30

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance