666 ehT liveD

Marion, NC

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Stupid

Burnsville, NC

#2 Dec 25, 2012
666 ehT liveD wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iMzl-4jDI3QXX
This is the dumbest thing i have ever seen! What a lame brain! Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? I guess you are still upset because your mormon friend lost the election! Oh well! Yawn!
666 ehT liveD

Marion, NC

#3 Dec 26, 2012
You have no right to call anyone dumb if you would have watched the whole video he tells you where to find it in the Obamacare bill your just to stupid to look for yourself and you believe everthing your daddy tells you!
666 ehT liveD

Marion, NC

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Why don't one of you Obama supporters tell us if you know some much a your daddy tells us how much Obamacare will pay on our medical bill 50/50..60/40..70/30 ?
666 ehT liveD

Marion, NC

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Ment (about) your daddy!
666 ehT liveD

Marion, NC

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Ha..Ha..Ha..lmfao...Just like I thought you stupid fools don't have a clue do you ?
Stupid

Burnsville, NC

#7 Dec 26, 2012
666 ehT liveD wrote:
Why don't one of you Obama supporters tell us if you know some much a your daddy tells us how much Obamacare will pay on our medical bill 50/50..60/40..70/30 ?
You are just having so much fun talking to yourself! First of all you are pretty dang dumb if you believe everything you see on YouTube! I can make a video on anything I want and upload it to YouTube! What an idiot!
666 ehT liveD

Marion, NC

#8 Dec 26, 2012
LMAO..You have the perfect handle for yourself (Stupid)now if you would just add fool to the end of that it would be perfection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april mathis 1 hr No name 8
Michael Ross?? 6 hr Betty 2
Team not two 10 hr Know him 7
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 11 hr Chicagoan 291
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 11 hr Leolover89 41
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 17 hr Spacey1 36
Savannah Silver Tue Bby1000 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance