First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danny Castle

Marion, NC

#26 Jun 29, 2014
New Manna and Nebo Crossing are the two cilt churches in McDowell. Full of pseudo "Christians". Go find a little country church somewhere that doesn't beg for your money to build fancy buildings.
Nasty

Marion, NC

#27 Jun 29, 2014
Sounds like a bounch of Democrats to me.
Tweedle Duh

Marion, NC

#28 Jun 29, 2014
The Nebo Crossing church is just ran by people who just are not good people. And in their buisness they run across the street they condone drug use, adultry and pretty much let a few employees walk all over them.
hokutoman

Mars Hill, NC

#29 Jun 30, 2014
Derrik wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thats sounds like you grouped everyone together without visiting. The last church I attended and the one I currently attend is nothing like that. What church "judged"you personally? Did they point you out and throw verbal assaults? Have you ever witnessed this done to another person and if so please tell us. You must be one miserable person to hate an entire group of people you dont even know. Oh Im sure your reply will be "I know enough" which will be a lie. You probably know from what another hater has said. When was the last time you actually visited a church? Does anyone in your family go to a church and if so are they a part of this judgemental society that you despise? I guess its ok for you to attack someone because you "think" theyre judging you.
read the comment rocket surgeon, no hate involved. u are assuming that i, like most christians, hate that which i do not agree with.
Jim

Greer, SC

#30 Jun 30, 2014
Tweedle Duh wrote:
The Nebo Crossing church is just ran by people who just are not good people. And in their buisness they run across the street they condone drug use, adultry and pretty much let a few employees walk all over them.
What the school?
Actually

Marion, NC

#31 Jul 1, 2014
Nasty wrote:
Sounds like a bounch of Democrats to me.
Actually, just the exact opposite.....more like Tea Party Republicans
Brian

Marion, NC

#33 Jul 6, 2014
"TEA BAGGERS" you mean. Republicans aren't worth spit!!!
Pro Equality

Greer, SC

#34 Jul 17, 2014
I wouldn't say it's a cult, but if you believe humans are equal then not a church to go to. omen are seen as a houswife and a servant of a man. LGTB are looked down own. A freind wanted me to go with her to bible school one day there and I went. They were selling books on how tattoos, unholy music and lots of other stuff are evil. Very judgemental.
paula

Sevierville, TN

#35 Jul 18, 2014
whenever I think of new manna I think of a cold because of everything that had happened and the following that they use to have.. & I know it's hard for me to forget about that as well.. I know they do good things but its still hard to shake all the things that happen in the past..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Stumptown Preacher 1,678
Who is the new girl at Baxter cafeteria? 3 hr YoboyPizza 1
Brad pittman 5 hr Rowe 14
Keisha Welch (Nov '15) 7 hr Keisha Ledford Welch 12
Gay or Bi guys in marion!! 12 hr TLC 4
Michelle Bartlet 14 hr Nope 11
Columbia Forest Products 15 hr Bre 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages