First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kristina Michelle

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Jun 17, 2014
I'm just curious what's the church like?
Dancing Animal

Asheville, NC

#2 Jun 18, 2014
Brick and mortar, stone wall behind pulpit, comfortable pews, good sound system.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2014
.....free kool-aid
hokutoman

Mars Hill, NC

#4 Jun 22, 2014
full of judgmental hypocrites, like any other southern baptist church. just wait when the zombies come, they'll be burning ppl alive for heresy just like the good ole days.
Derrik

Marion, NC

#5 Jun 22, 2014
hokutoman wrote:
full of judgmental hypocrites, like any other southern baptist church. just wait when the zombies come, they'll be burning ppl alive for heresy just like the good ole days.
Well thats sounds like you grouped everyone together without visiting. The last church I attended and the one I currently attend is nothing like that. What church "judged"you personally? Did they point you out and throw verbal assaults? Have you ever witnessed this done to another person and if so please tell us. You must be one miserable person to hate an entire group of people you dont even know. Oh Im sure your reply will be "I know enough" which will be a lie. You probably know from what another hater has said. When was the last time you actually visited a church? Does anyone in your family go to a church and if so are they a part of this judgemental society that you despise? I guess its ok for you to attack someone because you "think" theyre judging you.
Otis

Barnardsville, NC

#6 Jun 22, 2014
Derrik wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thats sounds like you grouped everyone together without visiting. The last church I attended and the one I currently attend is nothing like that. What church "judged"you personally? Did they point you out and throw verbal assaults? Have you ever witnessed this done to another person and if so please tell us. You must be one miserable person to hate an entire group of people you dont even know. Oh Im sure your reply will be "I know enough" which will be a lie. You probably know from what another hater has said. When was the last time you actually visited a church? Does anyone in your family go to a church and if so are they a part of this judgemental society that you despise? I guess its ok for you to attack someone because you "think" theyre judging you.
Yep, thanks for proving his point with this judgmental reply. LOL, some things never change.
Derrik

Marion, NC

#7 Jun 22, 2014
If someone is going to attack me or my beliefs then ofcourse I defend myself and religion. It surprises me how some people can be so stupid. Duuuuur thanks for proving my point. Hyuck. I guess us Christians should just let people bash and attack. Just remember God loves you
Sally

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2014
It's a cult!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2014
Agreed Sally!:)
APK

Marion, NC

#14 Jun 24, 2014
New Manna is NOT a CULT!!!!! Bro Tony Shirley is a wonderful man of God and preaches the WORD... The church is full of wonderful people. And God meets with us on a regular basis. Praying for you who have so many negative remarks.
I agree

Barnardsville, NC

#15 Jun 24, 2014
It's a cult!!! I hear alot of horror stories come out of that church. Several have to do with child molestations. That is a fact. Read the paper and the court records. Nothing good comes from that place.
APK

Marion, NC

#16 Jun 24, 2014
Leave the past in the past....Great things are happening there NOW!!!! Many souls being saved. GOD IS BLESSING!!!
By definition

Marion, NC

#17 Jun 24, 2014
It's a cult
Allen

Marion, NC

#18 Jun 25, 2014
Explain how its a cult.
Sally

Tucker, GA

#19 Jun 26, 2014
I wouldn't go there if you paid me
Jason

Marion, NC

#20 Jun 27, 2014
Cult
Allen

Marion, NC

#21 Jun 27, 2014
Explain how it is a cult
Going to hell

Asheville, NC

#23 Jun 27, 2014
Have fun with the Kool-aid kids. How many men have been in trouble for messing with 14 year old girls? Some women are SO STUPID. Wolves in sheeps clothing.
Jason

Marion, NC

#24 Jun 27, 2014
Yes. The best thing to happen is for them to buy expensive sneakers and kill themselves waiting on a comet to carry them away. It would not suprise me with that looney "church".
Kim

United States

#25 Jun 28, 2014
It's full of adultery and lies!!! Sick people go there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 3 hr When Naughty Cry 203
Billy Crowe 12 hr picture perfect 11
Legend Deon Pressley 18 hr Ghostofghost 10
Bj Sanders 32..any information 23 hr Nasty 4
Janet Lewis 23 hr Jizer 5
kasey Wilson (Apr '14) 23 hr Jizer 5
Chowtime pizza Thu Ritzo Ratso 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages