First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Charlotte, NC

#64 Mar 12, 2013
What are the rules for people under 18 getting piercings?
Jessie

Hermitage, TN

#65 Mar 12, 2013
You're patents have to sign for you.. Lol
ThatGirlXx

Charlotte, NC

#66 Mar 13, 2013
Jessie wrote:
You're patents have to sign for you.. Lol
Do they have to actually be there for it or can you get a consent form and take it to them then bring it when you want to get your piercing?
hakjdsjf

Denver, NC

#67 Mar 13, 2013
they have to have some form of id to connect you to your parent like a birth certificate
Thomas1974

Black Mountain, NC

#68 Mar 15, 2013
blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldnt touch none of yall
Forget the counter girl, Have you seen the girl with the pink hair and tattoos!! My dream girl all the way. she did a small tattoo on me and I could't take my eyes off of her. Love the shop and the relaxed feeling you get there! Way to go girls!
Lovvvve

United States

#69 Mar 16, 2013
They are incredible! I had an amazing piece done by Penny Lane. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for fresh ink.
get a grip

Denver, NC

#70 Mar 16, 2013
Lovvvve wrote:
They are incredible! I had an amazing piece done by Penny Lane. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for fresh ink.
im sure she either paid you to do this or she did it herself because everyone knows she talks sh#t about the counter girl anyways.
Sunshine is gorgeous though!
get a grip

Denver, NC

#71 Mar 16, 2013
Thomas1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the counter girl, Have you seen the girl with the pink hair and tattoos!! My dream girl all the way. she did a small tattoo on me and I could't take my eyes off of her. Love the shop and the relaxed feeling you get there! Way to go girls!
im sure she either paid you to do this or she did it herself because everyone knows she talks sh#t about the counter girl anyways.
Sunshine is gorgeous though!
dafaq

Denver, NC

#73 Apr 4, 2013
im so gonna try to bang out that little hottie that works there the 1 that works the counter she is to fine
Frequent Customer

Denver, NC

#74 Apr 4, 2013
Have to admit that this is one on my favorite places to go. Have gotten 2 tattoos there and my ears and nose pierced there. It is clean and the staff are friendly. Hours are nice, not open too late and opens early. Will send all my friends there rather then having them make the trip to Asheville. Keep on trucking Kudzu!!!
say it

Denver, NC

#75 Apr 4, 2013
i'll give them this at least they arent rude like the pricks down the road what is it diamond thieves. they dont go posting all diamind thieves wrong doings all over facebook to try to make them selves look better. i know for a fact that crap performed by diamond thieves walk out their doors on a daily. they posted that crap on facebook and to be honest it really turned me and alot of people i know against ever going in their buisness again. stop being a bunch of babies about there being another tattoo shop down the road everybodys trying to make a living.
Horrible is Horrible

Marion, NC

#76 Apr 4, 2013
I guarantee you Horrible is a f**king liberal/democrat... You can always tell because they want to be in everyone's business tell everyone how to live their lives. The only thing is it never applies to them though.....
it could be nice

Denver, NC

#78 Apr 9, 2013
They have two hot chicks that work there. One of them pierces and works behind the counter, the other is a tattooer and ha black hair an is inda busty but a hotty, id like to know their names maybe get with em. Theres one girl works there and she has crazy hair and she looks like a hot mess you can't fix ugly though. The owners a cute one too. There all really awesome and nice except the hot mess girl shes rude and snobby. i love it there will be back to get a tat and piercing. They could be even nicer if they would get that one girl out.
Yuck

Burnsville, NC

#79 Apr 9, 2013
it could be nice wrote:
They have two hot chicks that work there. One of them pierces and works behind the counter, the other is a tattooer and ha black hair an is inda busty but a hotty, id like to know their names maybe get with em. Theres one girl works there and she has crazy hair and she looks like a hot mess you can't fix ugly though. The owners a cute one too. There all really awesome and nice except the hot mess girl shes rude and snobby. i love it there will be back to get a tat and piercing. They could be even nicer if they would get that one girl out.
Them girlz is nasty! They would lay down with my old coon dog!
hahahah

Denver, NC

#80 Apr 10, 2013
awh you must b a poor loser that one of them turned down. bless your heart. you go girls!
A shame

Burnsville, NC

#81 Apr 10, 2013
say it wrote:
i'll give them this at least they arent rude like the pricks down the road what is it diamond thieves. they dont go posting all diamind thieves wrong doings all over facebook to try to make them selves look better. i know for a fact that crap performed by diamond thieves walk out their doors on a daily. they posted that crap on facebook and to be honest it really turned me and alot of people i know against ever going in their buisness again. stop being a bunch of babies about there being another tattoo shop down the road everybodys trying to make a living.
A frighteningly growing number of teens and young adults around the world are injecting dangerous chemicals under their skin in the name of art and self-expression. The chemicals often used in tattoo inks often contain harmful substances such as denatured alcohols, methanol, rubbing alcohol, antifreeze, detergents, or formaldehyde and other highly toxic chemicals. Skin infections, psoriasis, dermatitis and other chronic skin conditions, and tumors both benign, and malignant have all been associated with tattoos. The public needs to be educated as to the dangers of introducing these toxic substances into their bodies. What the average person does not realize is that major chemical corporations are offer behind promoting tattoos so they can expand their sales. If you have a tattoo consult with your doctor as to the safest way to have it removed.
gothic

Lyman, SC

#82 Apr 10, 2013
gonna get me a toung tat so i can talk sh&t out the side of my mouth while hangin at kudzo
uhhhh

United States

#83 Apr 11, 2013
Great people work there. But I went and had my navel pierced and the girl pierced it crocked! It's pretty bad too. Sucks!
a girl

Lyman, SC

#84 Apr 11, 2013
uhhhh wrote:
Great people work there. But I went and had my navel pierced and the girl pierced it crocked! It's pretty bad too. Sucks!
just stand crooked it will look wicked
OMG

Burnsville, NC

#85 Apr 11, 2013
uhhhh wrote:
That's what you get for punching you body full of holes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think? 49 min Alex 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 49 min Alex 2,155
Dustin James fox 3 hr Fox 6
Dirty panties for sale?? 8 hr panty 2
Two choices - DVD or Blue-ray 8 hr Bruce 3
Treason? Or Fraud? 9 hr President Spanky 1
They want me off SOCIAL MEDIA 10 hr President Spanky 1

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages