First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Morganton, NC

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Kudzu Tattoo is the newest tattoo shop in Marion. It is a clean, safe, completely disposable shop offering custom tattooing & a full line of body jewelry. We are planning on opening the doors on Feb 11.
I have been tattooing for over 18 years and I am a member of the Alliance a Professional Tattooists and the National Tattoo Association. I have many awards to my credit. I love Marion and the people here everyone is so very very nice.
I hope to have the GRAND OPENING soon in March.
Jon

Ellenboro, NC

#2 Jan 31, 2013
You should tell everyone you own iron ink in Rutherford County also. Many people may know someone who has been to that shop and the great work that is done there. Good Luck!
dunmbb

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jan 31, 2013
You should have not posted here in this crap hole of a site, prepare for the trolls..best thing for you to do is forget about this site and never look back. Good luck to ya.
olive oil

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Love what you have done w/ the place(; Was & eyesore & thanks for doing something @ it! Positive change! Love it! Will look for you on FB.
Shana Goforth

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Cant wait till ya'll open, me &my husband have been saving up money for matchin tattos.!! We've checked the other two places in marion &their work is great but prices wayy too much for what we want!! Cant wait to check it out!!
Horrible

Bakersville, NC

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Shana Goforth wrote:
Cant wait till ya'll open, me &my husband have been saving up money for matchin tattos.!! We've checked the other two places in marion &their work is great but prices wayy too much for what we want!! Cant wait to check it out!!
I hope that you don't have kids! If u do I would hope that u save your money to buy them things that they need! This sounds like the post of a typical redneck. Saving their money to put crazy marks on their bodies. Sounds to me like it would be better to buy some books or take a trip to a Museum to maybe learn something. Maybe you could take a class to educate yourself. LMAO! Saving up money to get a tattoo!
Hopeless

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Stop!
Neato

Burnsville, NC

#8 Feb 2, 2013
I want to get a tattoo of a butthole on/around my belly button. Do they do that? Does Miles own this place or what?
Go for it

Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
How lovely
Really

Marion, NC

#10 Feb 2, 2013
..Wow,'horrible'... I'm so glad that your life is so pathetic and meaningless that the actions of total strangers effects you so much. Who gives a crap if they want to get matching tattoos? Who says they aren't educated? That woman could be a nurse.. who IS educated, and here to save your life. What a judgemental idiot. Maybe you should take your own advice, get off of topix, go BUY A BOOK or GO TO A MUSEUM AND LEARN SOMETHING. Stop wastin' time sitting around judging people.

Anyways, I'm THRILLED about this tattoo shop, can't wait to see it guys!!
pot meet kettle

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Really wrote:
..Wow,'horrible'... I'm so glad that your life is so pathetic and meaningless that the actions of total strangers effects you so much. Who gives a crap if they want to get matching tattoos? Who says they aren't educated? That woman could be a nurse.. who IS educated, and here to save your life. What a judgemental idiot. Maybe you should take your own advice, get off of topix, go BUY A BOOK or GO TO A MUSEUM AND LEARN SOMETHING. Stop wastin' time sitting around judging people.
i want a tattoo on my lower back near the start of my crack, so when my boyfriend gives me a good pounding, he can enjoy it.
Im kidding

Dublin, OH

#12 Feb 2, 2013
I don't have a boyfriend. Always thought that you might like a small tattoo there, but who knows.
A family member

Ellenboro, NC

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Really wrote:

You don't know the story behind this post. Shana Goforth is on every thread running her mouth. She is not a nurse or anything useful. She likes to fight and start trouble. I honestly understand where this person is coming from. Shana does need to get an education and do something with her life. Many people/family wish Shana would just go somewhere and shut her mouth. As for the Tattoo place I wish Sunshine the best of luck. She is a good person and gives back to her community. She has been in business for many years and is good at what she does. Go out and support her!
Shana Goforth

Marion, NC

#14 Feb 2, 2013
haha ya'll are hilarious.. thanks for your comments but get your story straight b4 you run your mouth about me or my family.. So first off, i have two great jobs, and my mna has one great job... He does have a kid, and anything and everything needed is provided for that child.. Spoiled as i wud say.. and I do have a great education (: &&ilove that i finally finished to get that! We have more than enough money for a small tattoo.. The money we put back for it, aint shit.. dont even miss it! &no i dont like to fight, but i will take up for my family, friends, and myself.. and if ppl say they wanna fight me then no im not gonna back down.. but i wud rather not fight it out, but talk it out.. but thats all these ppl wanna do.!! So im doing great with my life, so if you want proof if it will stop u tlkin shit bout my family come on over and i will show you MY house MY 2cars and my Certificate... so i may not have the best or am the best, but i work hard for what i get.. i dont sit at home and recieve free money.. my mommy, daddy, grandparents no longer take care of me unlike some ppl out here tht are 20yrs old still living at home while family is paying for them and their kids??? so go to someone else with tht shit (: thanks!
wonderful person

Marion, NC

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Shana Goforth wrote:
haha ya'll are hilarious.. thanks for your comments but get your story straight b4 you run your mouth about me or my family.. So first off, i have two great jobs, and my mna has one great job... He does have a kid, and anything and everything needed is provided for that child.. Spoiled as i wud say.. and I do have a great education (: &&ilove that i finally finished to get that! We have more than enough money for a small tattoo.. The money we put back for it, aint shit.. dont even miss it! &no i dont like to fight, but i will take up for my family, friends, and myself.. and if ppl say they wanna fight me then no im not gonna back down.. but i wud rather not fight it out, but talk it out.. but thats all these ppl wanna do.!! So im doing great with my life, so if you want proof if it will stop u tlkin shit bout my family come on over and i will show you MY house MY 2cars and my Certificate... so i may not have the best or am the best, but i work hard for what i get.. i dont sit at home and recieve free money.. my mommy, daddy, grandparents no longer take care of me unlike some ppl out here tht are 20yrs old still living at home while family is paying for them and their kids??? so go to someone else with tht shit (: thanks!
its ok shana. ppl tht rly knw u knw how u are. shana has done wht most the young adults around here nver even tried to do. and trust me, if she wanted to be she cud still be @home gettin spoiled fukkin rotten. but she chose to do wht she does on her on. i mean rly she made a remark bout a tattoo not anyone of yal. so stfu n get a life.
Shana Goforth

Marion, NC

#16 Feb 2, 2013
"wonderful person". rightt?? haha it was bout a tattoo and all the ppl hiding just HAS to tlk shit. they go around saying how i look trashy running my mouth, um well wht the hell are they doing ?? tell me tht.. and i dont claim to be a wonderful person AT ALL!! but shes right, i chose to make my own money and buy my own place.. my mommy, daddy, and grandma spoiled me plum as$ rotten b4 i left! but anyways it dont matter, they can tlk all the shit they want.. i know who i am and apperantly they dont, so therefore it dont bother me a bit.. i think its kinda funny ppl hiding behinde screen names tlkin shit.. well i thought if you was real, you cud at least put a real name on here.. i have no shame to, or i wouldnt in the first place!
Mercedes

Marion, NC

#17 Feb 2, 2013
good luck kudzu!! I'm pretty tight on money so I cant really afford to go out and get a piercing or tattoo right now but I will def come by and meet everyone!
Right

Marion, NC

#18 Feb 2, 2013
i wud luv 2 see ya'lls work.
God Fearing

Bakersville, NC

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Let me tell you something now! This place is a going to [email protected] in a hand basket! Why 30 years ago it was shameful for a woman to mark up her body this way! Any woman who would mark up her body with these vile drawings would do just about anything! Whore is the word that comes to mind! Any Man Who would allow his wife to do this is no man! When most of you get to [email protected] you will fine most of the demons marked up with tattoos! If you have one of these marks of the beast on you I would suggest that you get to a laser clinic as fast as you can to have it removed befor the rapture! I will prey for your souls!
Whatever

Marion, NC

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Thats exactly what this small town needs is yet another tat shop. Pretty soon Methdowell will be nothing but tatted up tweekers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy robinson 10 hr Teresa 3
Mental illness, bathrooms and "Transgenders" 11 hr Matt 8
Columbia Carolina 3rd Shift 18 hr Baron 12
Nathaniel Roland (Mar '15) Thu Rachael 39
Joey disbrow Thu Never know 5
Robbie Price Apr 27 NCAA 1
Movie being made at Marion Correctional facility. Apr 26 Rufus 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages