Marion, NC

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Owner does not care.
mrs r

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those "children," are going to school full time and trying to work their asses off to pay for the things they have.. To my understanding, none of the managers have left. They love those "filthy children." As for you, trust me, no one will cry if you don't come back and see them.. There business never slows... They clearly have plenty more customers.. Remember ,, don't bite the hand that feeds you.. their mouth can spit ;)) Karma is a bitch ;)

I am sure a lot of people are going to be suffering a wicked case of "MCDRAWLS" I for one don't want no "SUPER SIZED" spit. Bump the dumb sh!t!!! Won't see another dime of my $!!!!!!
mrs r

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Kids spitting in food @ MICKEY DEES!!!!
jusayin

Weaverville, NC

#6 Jan 8, 2013
mrs r wrote:
Spit might actually help. If you are a regular drive thru customer you owe it to yourself to walk in before your next purchase. If you could see what they gave me which I took back and the "manager" kept it, you would eat alpo first. No McFilthys for me.
Lol

Belmont, NC

#7 Jan 8, 2013
mrs r wrote:
Lol you dumbasss not just McDonalds that crisp happens everywhere.
Lol

Belmont, NC

#8 Jan 8, 2013
jusayin wrote:
<quoted text>Spit might actually help. If you are a regular drive thru customer you owe it to yourself to walk in before your next purchase. If you could see what they gave me which I took back and the "manager" kept it, you would eat alpo first. No McFilthys for me.
Curious.. What exactly were you given?
mrs r

Marion, NC

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you dumbasss not just McDonalds that crisp happens everywhere.
I dont eat fast food of any kind.( as u well know) And what with the name calling? Slipping.....
Lol

Belmont, NC

#10 Jan 8, 2013
mrs r wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont eat fast food of any kind.( as u well know) And what with the name calling? Slipping.....
If you don't eat fast food then, this thread shouldn't have even drawn your attention. Lol. But anyway I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one name calling.. "Filthy children" or "dirty kids" those kids are not filthy or dirty. It's you the fat useless American who has to HAVE their burgers perfect that are filthy.. Your ignorance is quite compelling. You shouldn't quit your day job.
what?

Ellenboro, NC

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't eat fast food then, this thread shouldn't have even drawn your attention. Lol. But anyway I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one name calling.. "Filthy children" or "dirty kids" those kids are not filthy or dirty. It's you the fat useless American who has to HAVE their burgers perfect that are filthy.. Your ignorance is quite compelling. You shouldn't quit your day job.
Lol, you and I both have figure this out. This women isn't capable of holding a job. Her mental capacity won't allow it. She will swear you and I are the same person.:)
Mr Haldrick

Marion, NC

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Agree, never known the owner to really care.
Fran

Marion, NC

#13 Jan 8, 2013
mrs r wrote:
Thank you we now have enough to get your information from your sever to bring charges against you for malicious rumor.
GROSS

Weaverville, NC

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Well maybe I should just contact the Newspaper or the News and let them know that it is known that McDonald's on Henderson spits in peoples food:) Glad I don't eat there!
libel

Marion, NC

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Writting untrue statements is libel. You can be sued for this. Topix has in the past been forced to release the names and computor addresses of the people posting on this site. Posters have in turn been sued for libelous statements. It would not surprize me that this could happen with this thread. You can hurt a business by writting false statements. You should stop now.
mrs r

Marion, NC

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Fran wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you we now have enough to get your information from your sever to bring charges against you for malicious rumor.
LMMFAO......Please do....PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN.....lol...hahaha.....Nuck ing Futs.....But seriously...lol...lmao....no realllly....bahahaha...no...Re ally Aww to hell
with it. It was an exclamation. Not a proclamation. Thus the exclamation point. LMAO...But please continue.
WOW

Burnsville, NC

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those "children," are going to school full time and trying to work their asses off to pay for the things they have.. To my understanding, none of the managers have left. They love those "filthy children." As for you, trust me, no one will cry if you don't come back and see them.. There business never slows... They clearly have plenty more customers.. Remember ,, don't bite the hand that feeds you.. their mouth can spit ;)) Karma is a bitch ;)
Wow, so you are confirming that you spit in the food! You should be fired and reported.
mrs r

Marion, NC

#18 Jan 8, 2013
mrs r wrote:
That's what those funny marks at the end of the sentence mean sweetie. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude and laugh in your face like that. Silly me :D
GROSS

Weaverville, NC

#19 Jan 8, 2013
If I am quoting this correctly it says "Remember ,, don't bite the hand that feeds you.. their mouth can spit ;)) Karma is a bitch ;)" and that is just gross...... and if its really happening then YES something needs to be done about it!
mrs r

Marion, NC

#20 Jan 9, 2013
GROSS wrote:
If I am quoting this correctly it says "Remember ,, don't bite the hand that feeds you.. their mouth can spit ;)) Karma is a bitch ;)" and that is just gross...... and if its really happening then YES something needs to be done about it!
I completly agree. And do something I did. I told my family & friends. They cook with hydrogenated oils. It is one molecule aways from plastic. The food is very high in sodium & trans & sat fats. Besides the alleged " spitting" Its just not healthy.( You obviously have the net, look it up. Use that laptop for something useful.) I didn't start this thread merely commented on it.
mrs r

Marion, NC

#21 Jan 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="what?"]<quot ed text>
Lol, you and I both have figure this out. This women isn't capable of holding a job. Her mental capacity won't allow it. She will swear you and I are the same person.:)[/QUOTE] No I'm fairly certain that you are 2 very desperate females that drink yourselves to sleep everynight. I am not easily intimidated. I also have zero tolerance for bs. As to my mental state....Idk....define normal? Pissed? Fed up? Epically amused HELL YEAH.
what?

Ellenboro, NC

#22 Jan 9, 2013
mrs r wrote:
[QUOTE who="what?"]<quot ed text>
Lol, you and I both have figure this out. This women isn't capable of holding a job. Her mental capacity won't allow it. She will swear you and I are the same person.:)"

No I'm fairly certain that you are 2 very desperate females that drink yourselves to sleep everynight. I am not easily intimidated. I also have zero tolerance for bs. As to my mental state....Idk....define normal? Pissed? Fed up? Epically amused HELL YEAH.
Now I am two desperate females. At least you are coming to terms with the fact there is more than one person who comments on topix. As for "lol" I do not know his/her identity or what they do before they go to bed. Desperate that my husband would stop snoring and I could sleep at night YES. I am "desperate" as you say, for sleep! As for the alcohol,I do not drink! I HATE the taste of any and all alcohol. Once again your mind is playing tricks on you. Normal does not assume everyone and everything is after or about you. That is a serious mental issue. I really wish I knew your identity. Maybe I will ask that Amy girl, IF I can find her. IF she even exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grass Choppers & Corey Simmons 5 hr spring cleaning 1
New management@ Woodlawn motel 5 hr monkey 1
Baxter 5 hr thanks 1
Waycaster Stone? (Aug '08) 6 hr strangebrownspots... 5
bilo (Aug '12) 6 hr meatflavoredbuttp... 6
Ivans/bowling alley 7 hr meatflavoredbuttp... 11
rock-tenn 9 hr Pat 3
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE