raped & pregnant - THANK GOD

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
literal

Asheville, NC

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Indiana GOP U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock declared Tuesday night he opposes aborting pregnancies conceived in rape because "it is something that God intended to happen."

We know that 99.9% of all rape is committed by the MALE OF OUR SPECIES.

Why do so many men commit rape? It's an epidemic. WHy is no one addressing this issue? Probably a good percentage of men in America should be in prison.

“dave.. I can't let you do that”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2012
"I've struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God," Mourdock said, appearing to choke back tears. "And even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."

The republicans are basically fighting for the rapist's reproductive rights.

I want to throw up.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 25, 2012
The GOP is basically saying the rapist is not the problem - it's the woman who is raped and the pregnancy caused by the rape. Why is no one focusing on the horrendous crime and the disgusting sickness of so many men in our country?

A 1987 study of rape prevalence showed that 1 in 8 women have been victims of rape at some point in their lives. In a survey of thousands of college men, asking them about if they had ever forced a woman to have sex against her will, 4.5% reported that they had.

4.5% of the men in the United States is an incredibly high number – that translates into over six million men.

How can anyone turn this into a discussion that God just wanted the rape and the resultant pregnancy to occur? What else does God want to do to women?
Frank N Furter

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2012
The republican idea of birth control is to have homosexual sex in public men's rooms.

Hey, No Baby? No Foul! It's ALL good!

Until you get caught. Then, Deny! Deny! Deny!
Gods a guy

Asheville, NC

#6 Oct 25, 2012
doctor who is in wrote:
The GOP is basically saying the rapist is not the problem - it's the woman who is raped and the pregnancy caused by the rape. Why is no one focusing on the horrendous crime and the disgusting sickness of so many men in our country?
A 1987 study of rape prevalence showed that 1 in 8 women have been victims of rape at some point in their lives. In a survey of thousands of college men, asking them about if they had ever forced a woman to have sex against her will, 4.5% reported that they had.
4.5% of the men in the United States is an incredibly high number – that translates into over six million men.
How can anyone turn this into a discussion that God just wanted the rape and the resultant pregnancy to occur? What else does God want to do to women?
this is proof God is male
Frank N Furter

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2012
My mammy always said the proof's in the puddin'.

I'm sure she didn't mean that in a Sandusky/Akin kinda way.
Who wants to bet Jerry Sandusky is republican?
I'm giving odds on that bet.

Put your money where your dirty mouth was.
Gods a guy

Asheville, NC

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Vote all these idiot anti -women politicians out of office.
go vote

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2012
Frank N Furter wrote:
My mammy always said the proof's in the puddin'.
I'm sure she didn't mean that in a Sandusky/Akin kinda way.
Who wants to bet Jerry Sandusky is republican?
I'm giving odds on that bet.
Put your money where your dirty mouth was.
And you are insinuating the liberals are truthful and ethical??? Get real and grow up!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 25, 2012
"Mr. Mourdock, if your wife were raped and murdered would you accept this as something God intended to happen?"
Gods a guy

Asheville, NC

#11 Oct 25, 2012
The absolutely no abortion groups believe a woman has no right to herself once she conceives.Granting rights to a fetus, a potential life, at the cost of the mother is a perversion of individual rights. Just because you disagree with someone’s value system does not give you the right to impose that system on another human being through the use of force.
Frank N Furter

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Lets find out.
I'll do'er... As a service to my country.

I bet that thang's so dry a bag of flour has more moisture in it.

I'm takin' bets on that too.
Odds? Yes, Lottsa odds.
Wow

Marion, NC

#13 Oct 25, 2012
I suppose that if a bullet finds its way into someones skull that is Gods will and is OK....Some of these IDIOTS need to be analy raped while their families watch.....[email protected] E

“The Original PB”

Since: Jul 12

Asheville, NC

#14 Oct 25, 2012
no one has the right to tell a woman she can't have abortion,it's her choice it's her that has to live with that choice.
well

Asheville, NC

#15 Oct 26, 2012
_Piggy Blaster_ wrote:
no one has the right to tell a woman she can't have abortion,it's her choice it's her that has to live with that choice.
there's 6 republican senators running for election plus ryan and romney who don't agree with you and plan to impose their value system on all of you. on that- they have been quite clear and are supported by the fringe extremists of their party.

“The Original PB”

Since: Jul 12

Asheville, NC

#17 Oct 26, 2012
then i'll do my part to stop them.
go vote

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2012
It is frightening that there are people in this country who will still vote for Obama. Where have ya'll been for the past 4 years? Is Obama proactive on decreasing our deficit? NO. Has Obama kept any pre-election promises? NO. 52% of Americans work and support the 48% who are too lazy to work. Obama has no plans to improve/protect the hard-working Americans.. Why? He likes it this way and wants to keep it this way and expound this way. Why? Review the political framework of his Kenyan father. America the Beautiful and Land of the Free is in dire staights. For the record, I don't like Romney either and think he will be a forgetable and disappointing President but he won't do as much damage to this country as what Obama has already done and, without a doubt, will continue to do and thereby exacerbate the country's problems.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 26, 2012
go vote wrote:
It is frightening that there are people in this country who will still vote for Obama. Where have ya'll been for the past 4 years? Is Obama proactive on decreasing our deficit? NO. Has Obama kept any pre-election promises? NO. 52% of Americans work and support the 48% who are too lazy to work. Obama has no plans to improve/protect the hard-working Americans.. Why? He likes it this way and wants to keep it this way and expound this way. Why? Review the political framework of his Kenyan father. America the Beautiful and Land of the Free is in dire staights. For the record, I don't like Romney either and think he will be a forgetable and disappointing President but he won't do as much damage to this country as what Obama has already done and, without a doubt, will continue to do and thereby exacerbate the country's problems.
perfect example of the typical low information voter.
go vote

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2012
call me Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
perfect example of the typical low information voter.
Perfect example of a moron!!:)
slanty

Marion, NC

#21 Oct 26, 2012
romney wants to put control of this country into the hands of his rich cohorts and proprietors. good luck to you not so rich republicants who are believing in an idiot.
blah blah blah

Asheville, NC

#22 Oct 27, 2012
The Republican party depends on the uneducated masses. Yes, there are many people who are educated in the republican party but you can best believe they are hoping to increase their riches on the backs of the middle to lower income families. They use religion to appeal to these voters to get elected and then laugh all the way to the bank. Richer and richer. How can you trust a man who won't pay his taxes by sending his money to a bank in the Caymen Islands, where it is hidden away in secret. Romney doesn't give a Tinker's damn about you. He wants to polish off his resume with the Presidential Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley Edmonds and chris Ogilvie aka Detroit (May '15) 1 hr Sosad 2
Ashley Edmonds and Christopher Ogilvie AKA Detr... 1 hr What 00 5
Poll Petition to support an Arby's and Cracker Barre... (May '10) 9 hr Tori 33
Baldor Job 15 hr Interested 3
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 15 hr Donald Hump 65
Kristy vue 21 hr The One 3
Miss Haley Pate Fri Big 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance