aj sackett and wendi unick

aj sackett and wendi unick

Posted in the Marion Forum

good advice

Cambridge, MA

#1 May 7, 2012
heard from some friends not to trust either one of these people they lie and steal sh*t. They will turn you in to save themselves. They do a lot of drugs so their always high and starting sh*t. If you see them look the other way unless your gonna beat the he*l outta of them. Snitches get stiches. And if you two read this f*ck you!
geesus

Herndon, VA

#2 May 7, 2012
shes been in prison served like 6 years or somethin. Sex offender is what she is. If u dont wanna go back 2 jail id be walking the straight and narrow.
hahaha

Herndon, VA

#3 May 7, 2012
aj sackett what a joke. Stupid drunk-dope head. He ruins lifes fo sho. Plus i gonna find he owes me da*n money.
heck yes

Herndon, VA

#4 May 7, 2012
shes always ben bad for drugs.
Sure

United States

#6 May 7, 2012
How do you know them?
good advice

Herndon, VA

#7 May 7, 2012
good frend of tha guy he lived wit.

Somethin 2 ya?
Sure

United States

#8 May 7, 2012
Just wondering. Seems like a lot of the stuff that's posted on this forum is more speculation and opinion than truth, so I try to take all of it with a grain of salt.
good advice

Cambridge, MA

#9 May 7, 2012
k well people stay away
what

United States

#10 May 8, 2012
she out of lock up?
fooled by them

Asheville, NC

#11 Mar 25, 2014
They are some fake thieves. I know, I watched them rob a friend of mine for a brand new PS4 recently! And to the guy that wants to know where they are, I'm not going to put them on blast so much as to give thier exact address, but you can find it on the sex offender website under her name... exact address
Allen Sackett

Marion, NC

#13 Mar 20, 2016
fooled by them wrote:
They are some fake thieves. I know, I watched them rob a friend of mine for a brand new PS4 recently! And to the guy that wants to know where they are, I'm not going to put them on blast so much as to give thier exact address, but you can find it on the sex offender website under her name... exact address
Yeah you talk shit on the internet and then leave town so I can't get your ass I work hard for everything I got you're the one that tried to steal the PlayStation and and stole his f****** TV and tried to tell him I did that s***you're just pissed off because I took your job because you were too strung out on meth to do it right
Allen Sackett

Marion, NC

#14 Mar 20, 2016
hahaha wrote:
aj sackett what a joke. Stupid drunk-dope head. He ruins lifes fo sho. Plus i gonna find he owes me da*n money.
I don't know who you are but boy you don't know me I don't know you s*** ain't never ode nobody Nothin and I live on Hankins homie Riverview Drive if you think you man enough come on out
Just Saying

Marion, NC

#15 Mar 20, 2016
This post is years old AJ why are you responding to it now?
JoeB0

Mountain View, CA

#16 Mar 21, 2016
Allen Sackett wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are but boy you don't know me I don't know you s*** ain't never ode nobody Nothin and I live on Hankins homie Riverview Drive if you think you man enough come on out
Allen Suckett, you ain't never "ode" nobody nothin. Wow. A pure Hemingway! The Shakespeare of Marion. The Edgar A. Poe of the 21 st century. I imagine you are a high standard person with high class friends. Keep on not Oding anyone!
JoeB0

Mountain View, CA

#17 Mar 21, 2016
Just Saying wrote:
This post is years old AJ why are you responding to it now?
It took him this long to read the posts! Caintche tell he ain't wucha cawl egekated. I meen cumown ye gotta see tru dim lyns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal Murphy 26 min Iknowher 5
Baxters 16 hr Lmao 28
Justice for Chris English Thank god R.I.P 17 hr Tammy H 7
Meth Heads 22 hr Just Saying 55
cleanup underway 23 hr frank 2
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) Sat the hood 101
Bret Raines Sat Heather Smith 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance