joe

Marion, NC

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Hi, I'm moving here and am wondering how this place will be. Thanks.
moving out

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2007
check out the "i am new to marion" forum. that will answer your question!! Good luck!
hog head

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2007
it is a great place
Boo His

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2007
We have good roads that are always being improved so we can get to our out of county jobs. We don't have industrial polution because we have no industry. We don't have teenagers crusing the streets because there is no where for them to cruise. We have a great city police force protecting us from church bus drivers by giving them tickets for speeding 24 MPH in a 20 MPH zone. We are a melting pot of America because we have so many non English speakers who have chosen to live here. We have many restaurants to choose from as long as you like fast food, Mexican or Chisese/Japanese or desire to eat before 9PM. You don't have to worry about drunks on Friday and Saturdays keeping you from getting a taxi because we have no taxis. You don't have to worry about competing with locals buying houses on the lake or with great views because they can't afford them anyway. Get the picture?
old fort native

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2007
moving out wrote:
check out the "i am new to marion" forum. that will answer your question!! Good luck!
I checked out this forum and I wouldn't take my cats and dogs to this place. These are the kinds of people that run the place here. SHE is the daughter of the (you know what of this county) and let's see, how many men does she see? I don't know if she ever remarried the EX or not, but somebody needs to get a grip and stop condemning everyone else. Let the innocent throw the first stone.
coder

Marion, NC

#6 Sep 25, 2007
joe wrote:
Hi, I'm moving here and am wondering how this place will be. Thanks.
Joe, why are you moving here? It couldn't be for a great job, because there are none. If you have children in school and are an involved parent,you won't fit in. If you have a choice, don't do it.
Love it

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2007
We moved here 17 years ago and love it...
Our kids have made life long friends, something very rare these days.
You can support local business by shopping and eating here or if you feel the need for the big city and it's crime and gangs you can go to Asheville.
no name

Marion, NC

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Great you will love it.
hokutoman

Burnsville, NC

#9 Jun 7, 2013
marion has been deemed a retirement community, so if u want to live in a town that does not want u here unless u are over the age of 65 don't live here

Since: Jun 13

Marion, NC

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Welcome :)
Yes sir

Duluth, GA

#11 Jun 16, 2013
It's full of old people and morons. No one can drive worth a crap. Beware!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xavier Borders? 46 min idc 3
Aaron Gilliland 4 hr Rot in hell 13
Billy Higgins 4 hr Billy 3
Mcdowell women dtf 5 hr Cliven 5
Nebo Tebow Thief 11 hr Nasty 9
Charles Davis 19 hr iamrevenge 11
Thieves in Dysartsville Sat butterfly 4
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web