Obama accused of beastiality.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gorillas in the Mist

Little Switzerland, NC

#22 May 21, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
Playboy has offered Sarah Palin 2 million dollars to appear in their magazine. National Geographic offered moochelle obama 25 dollars.
Moochelle?, why not just download some free pics of the Florida Stink Ape?
uhh

Burnsville, NC

#23 May 24, 2014
Bend over William, they are expecting your arrivale, don't say I didn't warn you..you mole rat you
Black Power

Burnsville, NC

#24 May 24, 2014
William, thanks again, we couldn't have achieved our goal without you, words could never express how much you have helped us in winning our battle on racism and aiding us in equal rights. Because you refused to give up we have shed so much light on our cause. You are the bombdiggity brother..I don't care what anyone says, you keep spouting those hate filled paragraphs showing us how low some people will go, we are getting great feedback and it is all helping us to build a better America with the equal rights we were promised,. Love you Bro, couldn't have done it without you
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#25 May 24, 2014
Black Power wrote:
William, thanks again, we couldn't have achieved our goal without you, words could never express how much you have helped us in winning our battle on racism and aiding us in equal rights. Because you refused to give up we have shed so much light on our cause. You are the bombdiggity brother..I don't care what anyone says, you keep spouting those hate filled paragraphs showing us how low some people will go, we are getting great feedback and it is all helping us to build a better America with the equal rights we were promised,. Love you Bro, couldn't have done it without you
You're welcome, N!@@er.
Black Power

Burnsville, NC

#26 May 24, 2014
Awww, group hug.
Nena Allen

Simpsonville, SC

#28 Jun 5, 2014
Are you aware that beastiality is a felony in North Carolina?
OMG

Greer, SC

#29 Jun 6, 2014
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're welcome, N!@@er.
Robert Carpenter! You better count your lucky stars that this man you have called this terrible name doesn't come up to price's creek and beat your butt! You need a good a@@ whooping!
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#30 Jun 6, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Carpenter! You better count your lucky stars that this man you have called this terrible name doesn't come up to price's creek and beat your butt! You need a good a@@ whooping!
N****r isn't a terrible name....I use it EVERYDAY!!! It isn't our fault that they are n*****s! They know that they are n*****s. The truth does hurt, doesn't it you left wing scurges??
RJC

Mars Hill, NC

#31 Jun 6, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Price's Creek is a segregated community, we don't allow their kind in here. As a result there is almost zero crime and venereal disease.
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#32 Jun 6, 2014
RJC wrote:
<quoted text> Price's Creek is a segregated community, we don't allow their kind in here. As a result there is almost zero crime and venereal disease.
LMAO!!
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#33 Jun 6, 2014
And another example of these animals who need to be dealt with:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Sheriff-Suspec...
OMG

Candler, NC

#34 Jun 6, 2014
RJC wrote:
<quoted text> Price's Creek is a segregated community, we don't allow their kind in here. As a result there is almost zero crime and venereal disease.
Please stay there! We don't want your kind in our community! Please stay there! Thank God you are closed off from the rest of the sane world!
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#35 Jun 6, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay there! We don't want your kind in our community! Please stay there! Thank God you are closed off from the rest of the sane world!
LMAO....I can't speak for Bob, but I think I'll hang around here for a while. You morons are too funny to go anywhere else.
Robert

Mars Hill, NC

#36 Jun 6, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin Bieber does not like N!@@ers either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 23 min Linsy Gram 1,721
Lesbians 37 min 4skinz 2
Teachers need common sense 12 hr Legends and Losers 8
Animal Cruelty 13 hr FUCKU 7
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! 20 hr Frank Castle 18
April bailey (Dec '16) 22 hr Momma 10
Strode family (Oct '12) Thu Kandi 28

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages