haunted places in marion
oldschool

Candler, NC

#42 Jul 19, 2013
The old Yancey House is the real deal. There is no driving to it, must hike through the woods. My preacher who was an avid hiker used to lead the older kids to it back in the day just for fun from a camp off airport road. Good luck. Ask around, you wanna be ghost hunters want to go somewhere really creepy.....find it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#43 Jul 19, 2013
sounds like satan house is somewhere I wont EVER be found. Noo way
Tanto

United States

#44 Jul 19, 2013
Pickless wrote:
sounds like satan house is somewhere I wont EVER be found. Noo way
I know where it is, old abandoned house,ungrowth and weeds grown around it,Calvin Morgan used to live in it,hes been dead for awhile
Gtfo

Tucker, GA

#45 Jul 19, 2013
Anything in Nebo?

Location hidden

#46 Jul 20, 2013
still sounds scary.. stuff breaking on their own. nope. Old houses with stuff left in them freak me out.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#47 Jul 20, 2013
dude its me dude. im hackin in to blues account right now. dont tell her.
Yup

United States

#48 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah I have been to the yancey house and the yancey barn. My mom and uncle told us about how they was kids and seen some sort of demon in the barn upstairs. When I went I only stayed a little bit in the day light, so I didn't really notice anything odd. They said that devil woreship was practiced and they followed blood trails too it.

Location hidden

#49 Jul 20, 2013
jesus blue, you're really sad... nice try.
glenwood dude

United States

#50 Aug 8, 2013
I can`t wait to checkout the Satan house , but it will have to be in the fall when the snakes , bees are gone . I noticed that place is grown up in weeds , perfect place for copperheads. The house has probably got snakes and bees all in it. I knew who Calvin Morgan is , he worked at Drexel in Marion. He was pretty much a loner , drank too much , hung out around the town winos , Ricky Lail beat his head with a hammer. Someone said he never was the same after that. I saw some of the people at work picking on him even his supervisor yelled , cussed at he poor ole man.
simply me

Morganton, NC

#51 Aug 31, 2013
Gtfo wrote:
Anything in Nebo?
place I grew up in nebo on 54 Carswell drive is haunted. I lived there until iI was 38. House was built in 1820 and plant ion house for 200 acres. Have seen reflections of people who wweren't there, heard sounds unexplained, seen shadows that could not be reproduced. Many friends and family have had same experiences. Oh yea and I was touched by the ghost. When I turned to see who touched me there was no one there. Good luck exploring it though my dad is a butt. You ddidn't get the info from me.
What it is

Barnardsville, NC

#52 Sep 1, 2013
I heard the yancy house got tore down is it still standing?
messer

Asheville, NC

#54 Apr 3, 2014
I love near the Satan how live not even a mile away I've been in it
IMO

Burnsville, NC

#55 Apr 4, 2014
East McDowell has a lot of crazy happenings. Personal experiences in both the library and auditorium. As an assistant in the library having been in there when there weren't any students, I have seen chairs slide out from under the tables, as well as books being mysteriously left on the tables and books falling from the shelves. In the auditorium have saw full bodied apparitions on the cat walk above as well as hearing waling on the same cat walks. Would love to see a reputable team get in there for an investigation.
just smiling

Marion, NC

#56 Apr 4, 2014
How do you get to the tangy house?
Angie

United States

#57 Sep 3, 2014
East mcdowell ...I went there as a student. Always heard it was haunted by a teacher who hung himself in the library. When I was older I saw the bicentennial for mcdowell county. Lol turns out east mcdowell sits on land that used to be an orphanage. The lady tho ran it used to ride a donkey to town. Anyway the orphanage burned down and maybe that's the cause of some of the rumors. I do believe some of the children weren't gotten out and were buried across Baldwin ave....the small cemetery with stone markers.
truth is

United States

#58 Sep 3, 2014
What it is wrote:
I heard the yancy house got tore down is it still standing?
No, it was burned down over 20 years ago, I was a kid at the time my dad told me who did it, I won't say his name but he was a punk kid at the time set fires to alot of old houses. what was left of the barn was tore down ab 3 yrs ago. There may still be a chimney from the house standing, if anything
Marilyn Nosnam

Asheville, NC

#59 Sep 5, 2014
The most haunted place in McDowell county is my ex's heart.
joey

Asheville, NC

#60 Mar 15, 2015
the carson house white vaporation tree near the river i know live across the river other things but will keep secret
joey

Asheville, NC

#61 Mar 15, 2015
also brown mountain lights sometimes wonder if underground base or something saw 1 light split onto 3 the lights were different colors above the mountain summer visited 7 times watchman's view that night was the weirdest also saw some kind of Gray creature walking back watchman's view 1ft tall beside a log went back 3days later wasn't thare beside the log didn't tell no one don't thank I'm the only one
Woodsman

Marion, NC

#62 Mar 16, 2015
at the end of justice rd near the airport in the woods theres an old orphanage thats supposed to be haunted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi curious 28 min Disgusted 4
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 4 hr Alex 583
Armpit of McDowell County 10 hr Suck it 26
P.G school 18 hr thunder road 32
I bottom Mon Johny boy 999 2
Dear HUSBAND w/ another girl Mon Doesnt matter 27
Tera Brown? Mon Didacus 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance