Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Okay the Satan house and the Haynie house are not haunted. I've been to the "Satan" house on Ashworth probably about 6 times, in the dark and daylight, and its really not even creepy, just interesting. It's a messy old house with junk and shoes and furniture everywhere, and a buncha stupid graffiti. Nothing creepy has happened at all while I've been there.
Also I just went to the Haynie house on Saturday night, around 11 pm, and it was not even scary. There's a purple colored cross on a wall and some other painted things supposed to look like blood, but the color is way off.
All the rooms are mostly empty and nothing happens, I didn't feel anything either. The walk was the scariest part. The slave houses are cool and creepy and the barn is scarier than the house, shoulda spent more time in those- maybe I woulda seen something. But not in the actual house.
As for Glenwood elem, I have nothing to say about that because I wouldn't know.
phantasma_Morte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Please give me directions to the haynie house! I can't find it!!
Para Not Normal

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Always interested in this stuff , cant wait to see more suggestions on here !
been there

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

i used to live on ashworth loop and i have gone in the satan house about 3 times. I have always been fascinated by things like that so it was the perfect place for me to explore. I would walk to the house and go inside. my friend and i were in the house one time and we thought we had seen a shadow figure walk past the door way of what i believe is the living room. that same day an hour later we were upstairs looking around and thought we heard a door close downstairs though there we no doors closed when we went down there. I agree that the whole time we were there we felt like we were being watched, it was very eerie. there is also a hole in the ceiling in one of the rooms. my friend had her back turned to it and i was facing it, i was looking at some magazines on the floor and when i stood up i saw something looking at us from the hole though when i took another look it was gone. I strongly believe this thing was not human as it had red eyes and long black fingers. i have not gone into the satan house since and doubt i ever will. the sight of the thing that was staring at us still gives me chills and it has been about 3 years since i have been in there. I am not lying when i say this place is one of the creepiest ive been in.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

been there wrote:
i used to live on ashworth loop and i have gone in the satan house about 3 times. I have always been fascinated by things like that so it was the perfect place for me to explore. I would walk to the house and go inside. my friend and i were in the house one time and we thought we had seen a shadow figure walk past the door way of what i believe is the living room. that same day an hour later we were upstairs looking around and thought we heard a door close downstairs though there we no doors closed when we went down there. I agree that the whole time we were there we felt like we were being watched, it was very eerie. there is also a hole in the ceiling in one of the rooms. my friend had her back turned to it and i was facing it, i was looking at some magazines on the floor and when i stood up i saw something looking at us from the hole though when i took another look it was gone. I strongly believe this thing was not human as it had red eyes and long black fingers. i have not gone into the satan house since and doubt i ever will. the sight of the thing that was staring at us still gives me chills and it has been about 3 years since i have been in there. I am not lying when i say this place is one of the creepiest ive been in.
Go back into this "satan" house with some sort of camera or digital voice recorder and do an evp session and get some proof. Did your fascination with the paranormal make you see things that were not there?
done that

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I can vouch for the satan house as well. I was with the person who posted above me and it was really creepy. i'm a big chicken and don't like creepy stuff, but i went in there anyway and it was weird.
Mudcut Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Anyone ever experienced anything paranormal,unusal on the Neal RD in Glenwood?I was in my 30`s I parked on the side of road,it was unpaved back then near a old abandoned house that used to be there,I heard a loud,banging noise on the back of my car,I felt the car shake,I jumped out to investigate,grabbed my 38 special,a big dog or wolf came running toward me,I never heard a dog growl as loud as that,it had fire red eyes.I fired my gun and it misfired with the bullet in the barrel.I felt this thing brush against my legs,needless to say I jumped in my car and spun out gravel getting out of there.This was near the old Byrd place,my mother later told me about a shooting that occured there years ago,a whole family of Byrds was shot there.I`ve never heard of the Satan house before,would love to find it,check it out.
xycxyc

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I drive by the "satan house" everyday but why do they call it that? I remember an old man use to live there that drove a scooter. This was probably in the 90s.
True

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Someone died on the auditorium stage at east
JJames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Is Satan House on Ashworth Loop or Ashworth Road? I am with a new team of paranormal investigators and we are highly interested. If it is just past the second entrance to Ashworth Loop, is it the first house on the left on Ashworth Road??
Paranormal Investigator

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

done that wrote:
I can vouch for the satan house as well. I was with the person who posted above me and it was really creepy. i'm a big chicken and don't like creepy stuff, but i went in there anyway and it was weird.
I would love to set up come equipment in the satan house.Where is it and who do I need to contact
boobs

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

I need a ghost in my hole. Some one help me. I've been feeling sexy all day. I'm sitting here wearing a US flag and that's it. My boobies are saluting on this holiday.
boobs

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Some one put a ghost in my hole. I'm real tight down there and I need to stuff a ghost in me.
Florida

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

xycxyc wrote:
I drive by the "satan house" everyday but why do they call it that? I remember an old man use to live there that drove a scooter. This was probably in the 90s.
Where is the "satan house"?
JJames

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

My team and I went and investigated the Satan House last night and to be honest I wish we would have stayed longer but I didn't want to take the risk. We had a lot of equipment with us and right at the front door our energy meter went off. I asked if it wanted us to leave and if we are in danger and it kept going off every time i asked. We could have debunked it perhaps, but if it really did want us to leave, I didn't want to risk my life just for sake of doubt. We have also investigated the Haney House with the same equipment and I can say it is very much "haunted". Not so much the typical scary haunting, but the presence did let itself be known by making noises (footsteps, etc.) and answering us through our energy meter. I will say from my experience that the Haney House and Satan House are very much home to something supernatural. Of course, everyone is going to have different explanations and different opinions on the matter, but given the things I have experienced, I believe they are haunted.

Some people just don't believe in the supernatural so they ignore things or find other explantions, some don't want to believe, and others just don't care. These are just my experiences. Satan House was just insanely eerie and the vibe I got was of something evil. Maybe someday the team will head back out that way and stay longer and be a little more prepared to stand our ground.
MEOW

Oak Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

JJames wrote:
My team and I went and investigated the Satan House last night and to be honest I wish we would have stayed longer but I didn't want to take the risk. We had a lot of equipment with us and right at the front door our energy meter went off. I asked if it wanted us to leave and if we are in danger and it kept going off every time i asked. We could have debunked it perhaps, but if it really did want us to leave, I didn't want to risk my life just for sake of doubt. We have also investigated the Haney House with the same equipment and I can say it is very much "haunted". Not so much the typical scary haunting, but the presence did let itself be known by making noises (footsteps, etc.) and answering us through our energy meter. I will say from my experience that the Haney House and Satan House are very much home to something supernatural. Of course, everyone is going to have different explanations and different opinions on the matter, but given the things I have experienced, I believe they are haunted.
Some people just don't believe in the supernatural so they ignore things or find other explantions, some don't want to believe, and others just don't care. These are just my experiences. Satan House was just insanely eerie and the vibe I got was of something evil. Maybe someday the team will head back out that way and stay longer and be a little more prepared to stand our ground.
Where is the Haney house at?
curious

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

tell me more about the haney house what happened there
dustin

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

my old house is very very haunted.i cant even take a picture in that house with out something in it never did any .evp. this was before I knew about it.i been looking for someone with the nerve to go do an investigation there with me
Marion

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

dustin wrote:
my old house is very very haunted.i cant even take a picture in that house with out something in it never did any .evp. this was before I knew about it.i been looking for someone with the nerve to go do an investigation there with me
Where is it and how could i get up with you
Paranormal Investigator

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

dustin wrote:
Would love to talk with you about doing a investigation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 26 min hole in the wall 58,790
nebo meth ho 53 min lilb 2
who shot lional Ferguson 2 hr soo 44
Satanic Photos At MACA 8 hr seriously 5
who knows Mason Goforth? 11 hr abtech 6
Tristan English (Jul '12) 18 hr will 11
Thug funeral in Ferguson, MO 23 hr Gas house Gorilla 7
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000