Sweetheart. Do anything for you.
goodgirl123

Marion, NC

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Is he a bad kid or has been in trouble any
balltillidie

Marion, NC

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Trevor is awesome guy heard he plays girls a lot though so idk much to say bout him he can fight real good though and he been through a lot
Trevor Price

Columbia, SC

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Bad kids find reasons to get in trouble. That's not me lol I've made my share of mistakes though just like every other human being. And thanks for all tha awesome comments they mean a lot!:) lol but have ah good day every1, I'm off here.
Trevor Price

Morganton, NC

#9 Mar 30, 2013
dog wrote:
Yea he is an awesome kid
Yes, I am.
Most people are just jealous of my awesome physique.
stfu

Marion, NC

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Trevor uses girls and lies to them. No girl fall for him cuz u will end up gettin hurt or cheated on or used
TREVOR

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2013
The last post with my name on it wasn't me but its funny lol and "stfu" grow up, put your real name stop being fake. If your a girl and I dated you, the only way I did you wrong is if you fucked up first.. Man up to what you did. I will if I really did something I shouldn't have. I have cheated and lied but know what, chances are you have too. I've learned from my mistakes and been trying to make things right ever since, have you?. I'll admit I'm not perfect. That's the difference between you and I. I don't have to use a fake name to say shit. Don't judge me until you step in my shoes.
Marion

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Rather get in your pants sexy

Since: Mar 13

Marion, NC

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Gold digger heard he uses jasmine Lytle for money ha lame broke kids these days:)
A friend

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2013
It aint ur business if he does? Goggle a pair ah nuts so u can keep others names out ur mouth.
badassbitch

Marion, NC

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Babygirly said that u need to learn how to spell
uh

Marion, NC

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Goggle a pair?
Trevor

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2013
What's the point in fighting over it? Especially with fake names. If you honestly think I'm a "bad" "broke" kid then o well. Everyone has their opinions. Jasmines helped me out a time or two yeah? I don't have parents that can pull money out their ass like ya'll either. I dont have neither of my parents now as a matter of fact.. So sorry if my problems bother you, maybe if you'd stay out of MY business it wouldn't. Lol goodnight haters :) I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow.
who dat

Marion, NC

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Does anyone else realize their is three Trevor's claiming to be Trevor.
badassbitch

Marion, NC

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Shit she's helped u out a lot from what I heard also I heard that u an her make a cute couple but u play with her emotions a lot confuse her mind that she don't know if she want to be with u or David u need to stop playin and tell her if u want to be with her or not otherwise leave her ass alone either be friends or just move on I know this because we've only talked a couple of times an tried to help her she cares for u to much and u have her feelin like u want her but really u just usin her for her money and good looks.
Trevor

United States

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Look, you don't know me. You might know of me from what you "hear" but you know nothing about my life. Don't act like you do just because you can hide behind a fake a name. Callin yourself "badassbitch" says a lot about your character, at least I can admit I'm a fuck up. This is my last post I got better things to do besides debate about myself to someone who can't talk shit without using a pathetic fake name. Anyone else that puts my name isn't the real Trevor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Crough 28 min foreal 2
Dylan finley 3 hr babyboydaddy93 1
Any one chirs coffee?? 4 hr Please help me fi... 1
Ebola can reduce Chimpouts. 4 hr White Man 1
Timmy Noblitt 6 hr wow 1
Sidewalks 7 hr Patrick 3
Homo pedophile "Alex" on prowl in Marion. 7 hr White Man 1
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE