Democrats; The party of Criminals

Democrats; The party of Criminals

Posted in the Marion Forum

MJM

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jul 4, 2014
http://theothermccain.com/2013/01/20/democrat... Remember all these facts the next ime you go to the polls.
Hargraves

Marion, NC

#2 Jul 4, 2014
MJM

Burnsville, NC

#3 Jul 4, 2014
Hargraves wrote:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/ usnews/foreign-policy/item/184 41-un-could-prosecute-bush-for -war-crimes-says-ex-u-s-terror -czar
UN is a Communist front organization you imbecile!.
Paco

Greer, SC

#4 Jul 4, 2014
MJM wrote:
<quoted text>UN is a Communist front organization you imbecile!.
Tu eres el imbecil!
MJM

Burnsville, NC

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Cliven wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some tables to wait on or make some tacos or something??
Oh cool it, we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. This is a kinder, gentler America.
DUH

Asheville, NC

#7 Jul 4, 2014
MJM wrote:
<quoted text> Oh cool it, we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. This is a kinder, gentler America.
Shut up Robert Julian Carpenter! Go slap that fat wife of yours!
DUH

Asheville, NC

#9 Jul 4, 2014
Cliven wrote:
Go s@rew that ugly wife of yours. Oh wait, never mind. One of your black renters is already doing that!! LOL
Yep perky-D. It's ole Bob Carpenter! He was talking about my renters ladt week! By the way Bob they are not black or Hispanic! They are white trash!
DUH

Greer, SC

#11 Jul 4, 2014
Cliven wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wouldn't expect anything less from a slum lord like you. Let's see...if they are white trash, then you must not have anything to rent other than piles of shit. I'd say that is about right. Of course, you are lying too. I believe you told my close friend Roger Taney that you rent to mexicans, blacks, and whites. Typical POS liberal. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your big ole, lazy a$$. I dare say that a pansy like you don't call your renters "white trash" to their faces.
Bob, you and Roger are the same person! You are truly insane! As everyone knows!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 4, 2014
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Robert Julian Carpenter! Go slap that fat wife of yours!
He only has a wife on the nights his sweetie puts on his wig and tucks his sack.
Hargraves

Marion, NC

#13 Jul 5, 2014
The Truth

Marion, NC

#14 Jul 8, 2014
Haha.. I know, right? Just sit back and let the good times roll. My net worth has TRIPLED during the Obama years. Stock market is roaring. Life is good.

i like to sneer at idiot tea badger racist rednecks who bought $55K vanity pickups (on credit) and are financing a depreciating asset instead of buying 20000 share of GE at $5 in 2008.

I drive a fuel efficient Civic ($25/month for gas), insure it for cheap ($22/month at Insurance Panda), and live in a nice part of town in a house PAID OFF IN FULL. I'd like to thank the Obama economy for my recent success, but still, gotta laugh at those fools....

"Durn thet african Oboingo, there aint no opportunities fer a white feller no how! Now let me go drive muh F-350 Super Duty down to the Circle K and put $175 worth of diesel on muh maxed out providian credit card."

What I get a huge laugh out of is the fact that every step of the way from Dow 6,600 in March 2009 to Dow 17,000 in July 2014 the doom-and-gloom boys at ZeroHedge have been screeching at everyone that the markets are on the verge of collapse.

How the F can the chicken littles EVER invest if they're emotionally incapable of seeing a buy opportunity?
Thanks

Greer, SC

#15 Jul 8, 2014
The Truth wrote:
Haha.. I know, right? Just sit back and let the good times roll. My net worth has TRIPLED during the Obama years. Stock market is roaring. Life is good.
i like to sneer at idiot tea badger racist rednecks who bought $55K vanity pickups (on credit) and are financing a depreciating asset instead of buying 20000 share of GE at $5 in 2008.
I drive a fuel efficient Civic ($25/month for gas), insure it for cheap ($22/month at Insurance Panda), and live in a nice part of town in a house PAID OFF IN FULL. I'd like to thank the Obama economy for my recent success, but still, gotta laugh at those fools....
"Durn thet african Oboingo, there aint no opportunities fer a white feller no how! Now let me go drive muh F-350 Super Duty down to the Circle K and put $175 worth of diesel on muh maxed out providian credit card."
What I get a huge laugh out of is the fact that every step of the way from Dow 6,600 in March 2009 to Dow 17,000 in July 2014 the doom-and-gloom boys at ZeroHedge have been screeching at everyone that the markets are on the verge of collapse.
How the F can the chicken littles EVER invest if they're emotionally incapable of seeing a buy opportunity?
Thanks for the tip! I am going to check out insurance panda! I also agree with you I have seen my stocks soar the last few years!
The Truth

Marion, NC

#16 Jul 11, 2014
Imagine if President Obama pulled a stunt like Reagan did with Iran/Contra? Then John Boehner would really have a legitimate lawsuit on his hands and would probably win. Iran/Contra for those of you too young (or too brainwashed) to remember was the biggest Constitutional breach by any president of the 20th century and has yet to be matched by any president since. Reagan was illegally selling state of the art TOW anti-tank missiles to a terrorist state in order to by-pass congress and secretly fund illegal covert operations in Latin America designed to overthrow a duly-elected foreign government. He was funding international drug cartels in order to overthrow a leftist government that never really did anything to us.
Iran/Contra was far worse than Watergate. Reagan didn't just cover-up the Iran/Contra crimes. He authorized them.
Fortunately for Cowboy Ronnie, he had some loyal cronies willing to fall on their swords for him and a sympathetic Democratic congress that decided not to pursue articles of impeachment. By all definition of the Constitution, Iran/Contra far exceeded the "high crimes & misdemeanors" threshold and Reagan should have been impeached for his treachery. But the Americans like movie stars and action heroes so we gave him a pass. Plus unlike Nixon, after Reagan went on national TV and claimed he was not involved, he then appeared on TV months later after the crimes were revealed and apologized for lying. We forgave him.
Reagan was worse than Tricky Dick and far worse than George W. Bush. Obama is a Cub Scout compared to Reagan.
Tom

Marion, NC

#18 Aug 1, 2014
Things are tough all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treasure at the Dump 36 min Sean 25
Jeff Williams 19 hr Mad Daddy 12
The Way The Truth and The Life (Nov '08) 23 hr bibleman 352
Branch's diesel service Fri Steven Lunsford 37
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) Fri Alex 1,946
Erica noell braswell. (Gets around) Fri Ewww 8
Sarah Joyner Fri Ewww 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance