motherlover

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Have you honestly ever wanted to do it with your mom? Mine jusy walked in on me jerking it and idk what to do

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2013
...........Go seek help dude. Not normal.
Nasty

Marion, NC

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Damn Democrats don't care who or what they screw now they are going for their own mothers this kinda gives a hole new meaning to the word...MF...lord
what is the world coming to under the Obama administration.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah, he's sick because he's a democrat. You're a fool. Speaking as a democrat, I can honestly say the only people I've seen trying to pork family members are the backwater republicans who don't actually know what their political party stands for. Neither political party are bad... its the idiots from both that dont know squat about politics and basically just spout off whatever their alcohol label tells them. Nasty, did you say you were going to stomp my ass? That hasn't happened yet.. still waiting.
Nasty

Marion, NC

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Obama and all his sick Democrat followers are the ones haveing all these gay parades and supporting child molesting...I wonder what you sick bounch of democrats are going to do for your mothers on mothers day or should i ask ;)...Oh and by the way
i don't have time to stomp your ass...lol...as much ass as you have i'm sure that would be a all day job lardass (!) LMFAO!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2013
They've been having gay pride parades since nixon. Sorry, I'm actually educated enough to be aware that there are certainly no ties between our president and supporting child molesting. If there were, that would perhaps explain why you're still out on the streets. ;)
wow

Marion, NC

#7 Jul 26, 2013
wow
Nasty

Marion, NC

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Pickless wrote:
They've been having gay pride parades since nixon. Sorry, I'm actually educated enough to be aware that there are certainly no ties between our president and supporting child molesting. If there were, that would perhaps explain why you're still out on the streets. ;)
If he don't do something to stop it...lol...Well he must be for it just like the rest of you sick rumppumping gay bastard democrats are ;)
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Nasty...??? What the hell? Please just stop I thought you were ok but dang it.You have to be honest bad people on both sides of politics.Plus don't be like Michael Lamb you sound just like him then look what he does.Front page of the paper for indecent liberties with a minor.He was all full of same thing you are doing him and his best buddy Jim Duncan.Think for yourself.If you are honest about it most Americans are stuck right in the middle politically all you are accomplishing is trying to separate our country even further than it already is.Meanwhile the politicians get richer nothing is accomplished because people fall for the same old scare tactics.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Ignorance isnt a virtue wrote:
Nasty...??? What the hell? Please just stop I thought you were ok but dang it.You have to be honest bad people on both sides of politics.Plus don't be like Michael Lamb you sound just like him then look what he does.Front page of the paper for indecent liberties with a minor.He was all full of same thing you are doing him and his best buddy Jim Duncan.Think for yourself.If you are honest about it most Americans are stuck right in the middle politically all you are accomplishing is trying to separate our country even further than it already is.Meanwhile the politicians get richer nothing is accomplished because people fall for the same old scare tactics.
WOW... AREN'T YOU TALKING DIFFERENT HERE?! I AM SOOOOO FOOLED...NOT!!!!
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW... AREN'T YOU TALKING DIFFERENT HERE?! I AM SOOOOO FOOLED...NOT!!!!
Super detective work! Um I just have a question if I'm Donald then how come you can't find me in person?Why do you follow me around the internet all the time? If you are such a good detective and I mean you got me!I'm Donald!Hell if you can't beat them then join them I'll play for awhile if thats what you need woman.
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Yep you got me I'm Donald and I dumped you for a reason FISH BRITCHES!I want you to leave me alone Idon't wish to have any further contact with you because your vagina smellslike rotten cabbage and fish.Its revolting and I can smell it over the internet.Plus you are always covered in cat hair and are 70 years old and act like a teenage girl.Plus you called my son gay and my daughter fat on here the other day.Thats not very nice behavioe.Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?I think not.So in closing FISH BRITCHES I would no longer like to be the recipient of your online advances.I f you are confused please refer to line 1 of this post.Goodbye trout!
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Indeed I made errors in my post my apologies.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Ignorance isnt a virtue wrote:
Yep you got me I'm Donald and I dumped you for a reason FISH BRITCHES!I want you to leave me alone Idon't wish to have any further contact with you because your vagina smellslike rotten cabbage and fish.Its revolting and I can smell it over the internet.Plus you are always covered in cat hair and are 70 years old and act like a teenage girl.Plus you called my son gay and my daughter fat on here the other day.Thats not very nice behavioe.Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?I think not.So in closing FISH BRITCHES I would no longer like to be the recipient of your online advances.I f you are confused please refer to line 1 of this post.Goodbye trout!
LET'S GET ONE THING CLEAR YOU STUPID FCK! YOU NEVER EVER DUMPED ME! YOU SCAMMED MONEY AND PHONE OUT OF ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T RETURN, ONCE I FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE MARRIED.
YOU HOWEVER GOT SUSPENDED FOR 2 WEEKS WITH OUT PAY; I HAVE THE PROOF! I WENT TO THE BIG GUNS TO GET MY BELONGINGS BACK; SINCE YOU WERE A FRAUD.
YOUR DAUGHTER AND SON ARE WHAT THEY ARE! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STALKING AND HARASSING MY 11 YEAR OLD SON. WHO DOES THAT?
ONLY A SICK PERSON LIKE YOU!
I ASKED YOU THE OTHER DAY TO NOT ADDRESS ME AGAIN OR TALK TO ME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!
TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS....
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Wow, that is some top notch detective work!You should get a job with the FBI or something.I mean really how does your amazing detective talents go unused? I mean except for the internet stalking.Well like I told you I live in Marion North Carolina.You don't correct?....No, you don't."Big Guns"??? What are we in a mafia movie? You were banging a guy that was married and you knew it HOMEWRECKING SKANK so please lets drop that act.You also talked about somebodys kids which is messed up and just goes to show what a wonderful woman you are.No wonder you are single.Plus I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you probably don't have custody of your kid.You are crazy as hell I feel bad for him.Oh by the way where'd buck go?Oh wow I wonder??? Look delusional tuna fish sandwhich nasty vagina cabbage reeking loser go away!!! FYI they make washes for that I see the commercials all the time.More bathing and less internet???
Nasty

Marion, NC

#17 Jul 26, 2013
Ignorance isnt a virtue wrote:
Nasty...??? What the hell? Please just stop I thought you were ok but dang it.You have to be honest bad people on both sides of politics.Plus don't be like Michael Lamb you sound just like him then look what he does.Front page of the paper for indecent liberties with a minor.He was all full of same thing you are doing him and his best buddy Jim Duncan.Think for yourself.If you are honest about it most Americans are stuck right in the middle politically all you are accomplishing is trying to separate our country even further than it already is.Meanwhile the politicians get richer nothing is accomplished because people fall for the same old scare tactics.
You wanna know what would really help Get off the Blackroot Juice!
Obama sucks and you know it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churches do more harm than good. 3 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 12
the steakhouse (Aug '11) 5 hr Bible Thumper 61
your mind is made up 6 hr emjhs 7
Debbie Ledford/McKinney... 18 hr Look2home 1
Steve raines Wed Bax 8
Kevin Ledferd Wed fur coat rose 3
Noise ordinance Wed Csprin 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages