HEAVEN HUNT .....Narc????

HEAVEN HUNT .....Narc????

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Al Capone

Marion, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2014
SEEMS LIKE THAT EVERY HOMMIE SHE HANGS WIT END UP IN JAIL?
itizwatitiz

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Al Capone wrote:
SEEMS LIKE THAT EVERY HOMMIE SHE HANGS WIT END UP IN JAIL?
dont trust no one lol
SkankSnitch

Nebo, NC

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Maybe, just maybe that doped out meth head will put that pipe down and grow up! She is just another one of the useless people here in McDowell county. Grow up, get off dope, and own up to your own mistakes!!! But snitches never last for long!!! Weak a$$ b****!!!
Sucks2BeU

Greer, SC

#4 Feb 8, 2014
SkankSnitch wrote:
Maybe, just maybe that doped out meth head will put that pipe down and grow up! She is just another one of the useless people here in McDowell county. Grow up, get off dope, and own up to your own mistakes!!! But snitches never last for long!!! Weak a$$ b****!!!
Meth head - check
Thief - check
Dirty girl - check
Useless human being - check
Unemployed dead beat mother - check
What's next?? Snitch?? Sounds about right.
That's going to be one nice mug shot with all those meth sores on her face.
SkankSnitch

Nebo, NC

#5 Feb 8, 2014
OH YEAH!!! and I can't wait to see her nasty a$$ plastered on the front page where she belongs. It's always nice seeing the scum of McDowell exactly where there belong, behind bars! Can't stand a meth head, can't stand a useless skank with the title "mother" and most of all, I can not stand a weak a$$ individual who let's everyone take the heat for things they done!!! Wouldn't it be nice to take the law into our own hands???
Sucks2BeU wrote:
<quoted text>
Meth head - check
hief - check
Dirty girl - check
Useless human being - check
Unemployed dead beat mother - check
What's next?? Snitch?? Sounds about right.
That's going to be one nice mug shot with all those meth sores on her face.
Sucks2BeU

Greer, SC

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Looks like she will be trading in her scrubs for that orange jumpsuit. She can't, excuse me, WON'T, take care of her own son yet some idiot hires her to take care of the elderly. And how long did that last? Has she ever really worked besides on her back or knees.
SkankSnitch

Nebo, NC

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Maybe cause she a weak a$$ SNITCH!!!
Al Capone wrote:
SEEMS LIKE THAT EVERY HOMMIE SHE HANGS WIT END UP IN JAIL?
Sucks2BeU

Greer, SC

#8 Feb 8, 2014
SkankSnitch wrote:
Maybe cause she a weak a$$ SNITCH!!!<quoted text>
And because she takes responsibility for absolutely NOTHING!! Not even her own child. It's all about getting high, stealing to get high, laying on her back to get high, it's all about Heaven. And she has the balls to get mad and run her mouth about the people who are stepping up and taking care of her son. The people doing her job; being a parent!!
SkankSnitch

Nebo, NC

#9 Feb 8, 2014
If I'm not badly mistaken, her license should be coming up for renewal very soon and unfortunately laying on your back or being on your knees will most definitely not get them renewed. Thank God! I would hate to know me or my family members would ever be in the care of a meth head. Thank the Lord Autumn Care for rid of her as quick as they did! So glad Ryan has Weston. That poor baby doesn't stand a chance with a mother like that. Its good to know there are a few good dads left out there! Props to him and his mom for taking care of that baby and keeping him out of Heavens reach!
Sucks2BeU wrote:
Looks like she will be trading in her scrubs for that orange jumpsuit. She can't, excuse me, WON'T, take care of her own son yet some idiot hires her to take care of the elderly. And how long did that last? Has she ever really worked besides on her back or knees.
Sucks2BeU

Greer, SC

#10 Feb 8, 2014
SkankSnitch wrote:
If I'm not badly mistaken, her license should be coming up for renewal very soon and unfortunately laying on your back or being on your knees will most definitely not get them renewed. Thank God! I would hate to know me or my family members would ever be in the care of a meth head. Thank the Lord Autumn Care for rid of her as quick as they did! So glad Ryan has Weston. That poor baby doesn't stand a chance with a mother like that. Its good to know there are a few good dads left out there! Props to him and his mom for taking care of that baby and keeping him out of Heavens reach!<quoted text>
Oh but she "gave" him to Ryan. According to Facebook, she has never done drugs. Then does a status update days later about going to rehab. Bitch please! Some people have no business having kids AND no business on Facebook. Posting pics of "picking out a Christmas tree" referring to weed but can't put crap under the Christmas tree for her son. Pathetic!!
Amanda

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2014
People are going to do what they want to do. Maybe she signed her rights over because she knew she was going down the wrong road and didn't want her baby to be around it. Who cares if she's smoking meth. You people should spend less time on here talking about how bad of a skank, dope head, worthless human being she is and pray for her.
Chris T

Marion, NC

#12 Feb 10, 2014
I looked her up. ROTTEN! SHEW
Erica

Greenville, SC

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Amanda wrote:
People are going to do what they want to do. Maybe she signed her rights over because she knew she was going down the wrong road and didn't want her baby to be around it. Who cares if she's smoking meth. You people should spend less time on here talking about how bad of a skank, dope head, worthless human being she is and pray for her.
I would pray for her if they were anything there worth saving.
been_there_ done_that

Greenville, SC

#14 Feb 10, 2014
Chris T wrote:
I looked her up. ROTTEN! SHEW
I looked her up too. She must go down on lots of dudes to have lips like that. And what's that disease around her mouth?
smh

Barnardsville, NC

#15 Feb 10, 2014
Don't do anything wrong and there's no need for a "snitch". Js
LOL LOL LOL

Greer, SC

#16 Feb 10, 2014
smh wrote:
Don't do anything wrong and there's no need for a "snitch". Js
Maybe if she would stop doing wrong, she wouldn't have to SNITCH to save her own sorry butt.
fun times in nebo

Greer, SC

#17 Mar 18, 2014
not sure if she a snitch but heard she would go ass to mouth for dope
true

Newton, NC

#18 Mar 30, 2014
Heard she has genetal warts she gross in and out of rehab lol
Truedat

Marion, NC

#19 Mar 30, 2014
true wrote:
Heard she has genetal warts she gross in and out of rehab lol
Not sure about her genitals but she has never went to rehab. Only claimed she was going once or twice but bailed before she was admitted!
I know

Smartt, TN

#20 Mar 30, 2014
She got them from her ex husband!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Petition to support an Arby's and Cracker Barre... (May '10) 6 hr Legends and Losers 25
Toms creek falls....creepy (Sep '12) 21 hr NCRyan 6
The bad neighborhood Mon Methdowell Loser 7
Gays in McDowell Co (Nov '14) Mon The Butt-Hurter 17
Jaime "lil penis" Russell Mon Ollie 12
Worst thieves around? Mon U no who 73
Michelle Bartlet Mon Nuwavebest 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages