hmmm

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Who are the members or were the members? Men & women?
blabber mouth

Stevens Point, WI

#2 Nov 28, 2012
What the hech is a highway gypsie?
Grouchy

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Nothing anymore lol.
Asheville, NC

#4 Dec 2, 2012
They are no more thanks to a bunch of loosers that has ended up loosing all they had ! Cornwell repossessed cause they didn't pay there bill ebnobodys are no more either lol sell trees haha
green bean

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Someone needs to remove this befor everything gets out of hand .. its time all of the mess gets.droped . Every one just move one and grow up
hummm

Marion, NC

#6 Dec 2, 2012
green bean wrote:
Someone needs to remove this befor everything gets out of hand .. its time all of the mess gets.droped . Every one just move one and grow up
Get over it. It's a free country. People can say what they want. YOU grow up.
Brown Bean

Marion, NC

#7 Dec 2, 2012
green bean wrote:
Yeah, If you don't like it, then don't read it, fool.
Grouchy

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Highway Jokers from Ga.Their patch got pulled by real bikers.They just couldnt Cut it.lol
Anon

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Sounds like a mckinney subject
grouch snuffer

Candler, NC

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Grouches are usually that way cause their own life is pathetic!Clearly you know nothing about this,cause if you did,you would know what having ones patches pulled meant!! I know for a fact that they were never forced or removed from them by anyone,so who are these real bikers that your babbling about??? Do you mean the Big local support club that has offered the Highway Gypsies members to start a chapter of their club in Marion??? Of course your not,cause then you would be calling them fake as well,because what real biker club would offer such a honor to a bunch of jokers that couldn't cut it????? I know,your just confused,you must have meant that group from that bike shop on the outskirts of Marion that tried to start that "evil breed" nomads,cause they are the ones that were rode up on by big brother at their shop and made to pack their attempts up....on the spot,in front of customers and all!!!How embarrassing that must have been!!!Truth of the matter,from a close source,the reason they had their patch banned from flying any longer is because of the tireless efforts from the two mikes of that fail club attempt ,of calling and lying,accusing,and just out right cry baby tactics against the successes of the H.G's..that they just did a total ban of any and all clubs in Marion, but left the H.G.'s the offer of becoming a support club,and because i know you don't know shit about it,ill share this much with you...its like a promotion from an R.C. to a M.C., not something offered to a group that ,as you said, "cant cut it",so, now that you got your facts straight,don't you feel a little less grouchy now that you've been let in the circle of factual knowledge!!!
Luzlers

Marion, NC

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Come get your I think I am special button and cookie and go to the corner and please yourself cause honestly those of us that could careless about some story like this DONT CARE so get a life LOSERS every last one of you!
just observent

Candler, NC

#12 Dec 10, 2012
and yet,here you are...reading their story,that you care nothing about! whos the bigger loser,them or those that feed off of theses "stories"??????????
BossHogg67

Marion, NC

#13 Dec 11, 2012
I ride and don't need a patch to do it and sure would not have believed half of what I have heard or read here lately. I am 68 years old and been riding since I got back from Nam and I understand there are some good clubs but this petty whining is a shame and I would suspect is an embarrassment to real Groups and Clubs that frown on bringing any negative type attention to any of them. Whoever you are grouch snuffer along with the rest of the children that has sat here and talked about and decided to run your mouth and disrespect be it about a 1% club, a support club, your own club you have done nothing but bring more attention to yourselves and those that Respect the World and by bragging or whatever it is you are trying to accomplish in your story above well you are an embarrassment and should be ashamed to think any respectable club would allow you to put any of their colors or emblems on your backs cause it seems to make you feel like it makes you men when it is about a lot more then that. I will ride free and anywhere and seems like maybe whoever you are bragging you need to find the true meaning cause you really don't need to be riding let alone in a Mans MC bringing Negativity to the front steps of world they live by and protect.
Just my .02 but hey I'm an ole grouchy biker and a veteran I'm allowed to give it!
clarification

Candler, NC

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Your points are good ones (bosshogg67) just pointed at wrong party of this mostly comical bantering. I know a few of the guys in the riding club mentioned as well as a couple of the guys that started this bashing thread against them! Ive followed this thread since it started a while back and have only seen one statement from the actual club its self,the rest seems to have been other supporters or haters..the statement from the club was assuring any interested in knowing the truth that they were a community positive neutral riding club and welcomed anyone to ride with them and even gave out a email address for anyone to contact them if they had any concerns on their behavior in public and so on...and i know for sure they have high respect for our military,one of them has his bike painted in honor of our Vietnam Vets,i believe its one of the guys that help start the club! I think what Grouch snuff was saying in response to the guy that called them losers,was tryin to inform him that he didnt have his facts straight....which is fitting for a gossip page such as this. personally i found his and yours the only two opinions informing and making a real point....yes,it might sound like im speaking up for the former club,but only because i know the history and who the bashers are, ive ridden with just about all involved,and this only started after acouple of guys that i wont call out tried to form their own club and was told no by the powers that be in the M.C. world....then the bashing began,but it all seemed to me to be one sided. I have no long term friendship with any of the parties involved,but just knowing they gave their time up to visit terminally ill women in hospice that use to ride and that they were in the early stages of a charity of delivering free wood to needy families for heat this winter( first delivery was to a Vet) is all i need to know to have supported them if i could have...im dissapointed i wont get to see if they continued to earn my support! Didnt mean to go on like this,but i would like to end it with giving my thanks and respect to you (bosshogg67) for your service to protect my rights to even get on here with my opinion...argeed with or not!
White America

Decatur, GA

#15 Nov 1, 2014
Highway pussie is more like it
John Doe

Charlotte, NC

#16 Feb 4, 2015
grouch snuffer wrote:
Grouches are usually that way cause their own life is pathetic!Clearly you know nothing about this,cause if you did,you would know what having ones patches pulled meant!! I know for a fact that they were never forced or removed from them by anyone,so who are these real bikers that your babbling about??? Do you mean the Big local support club that has offered the Highway Gypsies members to start a chapter of their club in Marion??? Of course your not,cause then you would be calling them fake as well,because what real biker club would offer such a honor to a bunch of jokers that couldn't cut it????? I know,your just confused,you must have meant that group from that bike shop on the outskirts of Marion that tried to start that "evil breed" nomads,cause they are the ones that were rode up on by big brother at their shop and made to pack their attempts up....on the spot,in front of customers and all!!!How embarrassing that must have been!!!Truth of the matter,from a close source,the reason they had their patch banned from flying any longer is because of the tireless efforts from the two mikes of that fail club attempt ,of calling and lying,accusing,and just out right cry baby tactics against the successes of the H.G's..that they just did a total ban of any and all clubs in Marion, but left the H.G.'s the offer of becoming a support club,and because i know you don't know shit about it,ill share this much with you...its like a promotion from an R.C. to a M.C., not something offered to a group that ,as you said, "cant cut it",so, now that you got your facts straight,don't you feel a little less grouchy now that you've been let in the circle of factual knowledge!!!

The McDowell county ghost riders have McDowell county and are the only legally sanctioned club in the area! Highway gypsies were disbanded and patches were pulled by two different clubs,,,,enough said
ufkinidiot

Candler, NC

#17 Feb 4, 2015
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
The McDowell county ghost riders have McDowell county and are the only legally sanctioned club in the area! Highway gypsies were disbanded and patches were pulled by two different clubs,,,,enough said
John Doe dip shit hasn't a clue what he is fukin saying....Gypsies patches were never pulled by anyone,I'm willing to bet everyone of them still has theirs,there was conflict between what they wld n wldnt do so they were offered to move up to a support club or stop wearing their patch....they weren't followers,so they disbanded n moved on....far as Ghost Riders go,they formed in the 70's in Tennessee as selfsupporting and have remained so respectfully and are well spead out now,so they don't claim any territory let alone McDowell county...they arnt a 1% or a support club....so if your hang around wanna be sounding ass has Weasled urself into one of the chapters,what a disrespect to a great honorable club you are! Just one step above that "literally" back stabbing so called brother, Ace-hole!...the GR that I know wld just shake their heads at such a moron!
Still standing

Augusta, GA

#18 Jul 23, 2016
ufkinidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
John Doe dip shit hasn't a clue what he is fukin saying....Gypsies patches were never pulled by anyone,I'm willing to bet everyone of them still has theirs,there was conflict between what they wld n wldnt do so they were offered to move up to a support club or stop wearing their patch....they weren't followers,so they disbanded n moved on....far as Ghost Riders go,they formed in the 70's in Tennessee as selfsupporting and have remained so respectfully and are well spead out now,so they don't claim any territory let alone McDowell county...they arnt a 1% or a support club....so if your hang around wanna be sounding ass has Weasled urself into one of the chapters,what a disrespect to a great honorable club you are! Just one step above that "literally" back stabbing so called brother, Ace-hole!...the GR that I know wld just shake their heads at such a moron!
Just ran across this and the HG in GA is still standing, and supporting the vets and their community.
Still standing

Augusta, GA

#19 Jul 24, 2016
clarification wrote:
Your points are good ones (bosshogg67) just pointed at wrong party of this mostly comical bantering. I know a few of the guys in the riding club mentioned as well as a couple of the guys that started this bashing thread against them! Ive followed this thread since it started a while back and have only seen one statement from the actual club its self,the rest seems to have been other supporters or haters..the statement from the club was assuring any interested in knowing the truth that they were a community positive neutral riding club and welcomed anyone to ride with them and even gave out a email address for anyone to contact them if they had any concerns on their behavior in public and so on...and i know for sure they have high respect for our military,one of them has his bike painted in honor of our Vietnam Vets,i believe its one of the guys that help start the club! I think what Grouch snuff was saying in response to the guy that called them losers,was tryin to inform him that he didnt have his facts straight....which is fitting for a gossip page such as this. personally i found his and yours the only two opinions informing and making a real point....yes,it might sound like im speaking up for the former club,but only because i know the history and who the bashers are, ive ridden with just about all involved,and this only started after acouple of guys that i wont call out tried to form their own club and was told no by the powers that be in the M.C. world....then the bashing began,but it all seemed to me to be one sided. I have no long term friendship with any of the parties involved,but just knowing they gave their time up to visit terminally ill women in hospice that use to ride and that they were in the early stages of a charity of delivering free wood to needy families for heat this winter( first delivery was to a Vet) is all i need to know to have supported them if i could have...im dissapointed i wont get to see if they continued to earn my support! Didnt mean to go on like this,but i would like to end it with giving my thanks and respect to you (bosshogg67) for your service to protect my rights to even get on here with my opinion...argeed with or not!
No not really
Still standing

Augusta, GA

#20 Jul 24, 2016
White America wrote:
Highway pussie is more like it
No not really...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 37 min Harris 1,260
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! 2 hr Mufasa 9
Three way (1m2f) 11 hr Bukkake 2
Fire coach 11 hr tbh 30
Tag office beauty 17 hr Christmas Time 7
Marion Wal-Mart Sat Mommy O 13
Brittany Branch? Sat r0b1nh00d 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance