First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Early College Kid

Hermitage, TN

#61 Sep 9, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
ok. so ec is alright...but there is the harold smith as well. i went to tech before i transfered and i can tell you, the mec kids act way to much like kids. at least 70 percent of them act as if there entitled and better than normal college students. your not. im sorry. i witnessed alot of yelling, disruption, cell phone use during class, and a big disregard to the prime opportunity they are given. you prepare yourself for "life" just like any hs student would. Actually id place a hs senior more equipped for life than most mec kids.
"Actually, we have done some pretty great senior pranks including covering the principals office in stickie notes, and saran wrapping our teachers brand new car. We have plenty of teenage time. I have many college friends also, so please mind your own.:) " you apparently need to mature more to be in an adult atmosphere.
"You to me sound like an ignorant fool who needs to get their facts straight. "
how arrogant.
Another post with seventy percent in it; how are you guys measuring this? Lol. Also, if I work hard and make an one hundred final average in my college class, I think I have the right to be happy but I have never acted "entitled" or rude towards and college student. I am very respectful and keep good relationships with my teachers (college or not) because that's what you do in a professional environment. It think there is fault on both sides; I've seen both Early College students and regular college students act disrespectful in class. Why aren't you complaining about the other adults?
Early College Kid

Hermitage, TN

#62 Sep 9, 2013
Early College Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Another post with seventy percent in it; how are you guys measuring this? Lol. Also, if I work hard and make an one hundred final average in my college class, I think I have the right to be happy but I have never acted "entitled" or rude towards and college student. I am very respectful and keep good relationships with my teachers (college or not) because that's what you do in a professional environment. It think there is fault on both sides; I've seen both Early College students and regular college students act disrespectful in class. Why aren't you complaining about the other adults?
*any

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 59 min Red Square 59,661
Democratic Regime exposes U.S to Ebola Virus 1 hr Robert Julian Car... 1
Dailystormer: News site for Patriotic White Ame... 1 hr Robert Julian Car... 1
God's little people 1 hr serious 6
Dictator Obama covers his tracks. 1 hr Robert 7
Texas Pizza, Marion NC (Oct '11) 3 hr Kristina 210
Donnie Wilson is a POS 5 hr LMFAO 5
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs