please help

Herndon, VA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
does anyone know anything about the staff? Are they good or bad to the residents?
545454ght

Marion, NC

#2 Aug 14, 2012
move on you do not wanna put anybody there! a worker shoved a resident out of a wheelchair one time an mngmt covered for them
24abc

Asheville, NC

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Isn't that the place where the worker got charged with taking residents pain medicine....she got probation by the way.Heard its a rough place as for the people who work there I know a few people who do and I can't believe they work there.
sugar

Dana, NC

#4 Sep 17, 2012
i personally know lake james lodge and the staff are not abusive and management are great with trying to deal with the situation
Question

Burnsville, NC

#5 Sep 17, 2012
are they all nurses or cna there
sugar

Columbia, SC

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Cna or pca
Honesty is Policy

Marion, NC

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Some staff are mean to the residents and management does NOT do their job. There are med-tech's and there are Personal care aides there may be a CNA from time to time but in all actuality I wouldn't dare put one of MY family members in that place. Personal Opinion #1: That places needs to be shut down and the residents need the care, love and support that they deserve!
lucky charmz

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2012
Honesty is Policy wrote:
Some staff are mean to the residents and management does NOT do their job. There are med-tech's and there are Personal care aides there may be a CNA from time to time but in all actuality I wouldn't dare put one of MY family members in that place. Personal Opinion #1: That places needs to be shut down and the residents need the care, love and support that they deserve!
you never had that opinion when you worked there before you got FIRED!!! Its just like when someone breaks up with you, you love them while your with them and then we they dump you because they find out your no good and they want to be with someone better you cockblock on them in hopes that nobody else will want them after your mouth has done its damage. Its sad when you can't just be dumped peacefully and just turn and go like a lady with class. The same thing is going on at sunrise by disgruntled EX-emloyees. When your drawing a paycheck you don't have an opinion or carenow that your dumped there are all of a sudden injustices and you are all of a sudden a good samaritan who wants to spread the word. I've never dated anyone who badmouthed the last person they were with its an ugly trait and I know when I dump them they will badmouth me too so I cut em loose. Move on with your life.
worker

Charleston, SC

#10 Oct 3, 2012
No that place is not good place they are pca or can but no I wrk there for while they never check me off for my pca they are not nice to there ppl I don't no how how there stil up and running
seriously

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Sounds to me just need to move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april mathis 4 hr No name 8
Michael Ross?? 9 hr Betty 2
Team not two 12 hr Know him 7
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 13 hr Chicagoan 291
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 14 hr Leolover89 41
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 19 hr Spacey1 36
Savannah Silver Tue Bby1000 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance