Anonymous

Gaffney, SC

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Deputies in McDowell County have charged a man with sexually assaulting a young girl at a church function. 20-year-old Bracey Absher is charged with one count of first-degree rape. Detectives say the alleged incident happened in December 2004 when the victim was 12 and Absher was 17. Authorities say the two belonged to the same local church and were attending a church social event when the rape allegedly occurred.

I know this guy personally and he is in jail in Florida right now
Umm

Greer, SC

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Sabrina1988 wrote:
Deputies in McDowell County have charged a man with sexually assaulting a young girl at a church function. 20-year-old Bracey Absher is charged with one count of first-degree rape. Detectives say the alleged incident happened in December 2004 when the victim was 12 and Absher was 17. Authorities say the two belonged to the same local church and were attending a church social event when the rape allegedly occurred.
I know this guy personally and he is in jail in Florida right now
How could he be 20 now and 17 6 years ago?
peohimfloss

Greenville, SC

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he be 20 now and 17 6 years ago?
he is a wearwolf.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he be 20 now and 17 6 years ago?
That story is from 2006.

http://www.wkyk.com/news_archives/2006-11_wto...

2004 Sex Assault Arrest

11/17/2006

Deputies in McDowell County have charged a man with sexually assaulting a young girl at a church function. 20-year-old Bracey Absher is charged with one count of first-degree rape. Detectives say the alleged incident happened in December 2004 when the victim was 12 and Absher was 17. Authorities say the two belonged to the same local church and were attending a church social event when the rape allegedly occurred.
Jessica

Sarasota, FL

#5 Dec 8, 2011
Does anyone know the date when he got out of jail for this crime?
bracey absher

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Does anyone know the date when he got out of jail for this crime?

Yes i do he got out of prison on 6-29-13
4 real

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2013
bracey absher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i do he got out of prison on 6-29-13
scary, stay away from my babies or I'll shoot you in the face (no offense) but seriously I will
YouBelieveThisCr ap

Burnsville, NC

#9 Sep 21, 2013
LOL, must have been New Manna. Hide your wife, hide your kids, hide your dog. They rapin' everything up here!
Greg

Greenville, SC

#10 Sep 21, 2013
Y'all's math is freaking terrible. No wonder we're 17th worst in the country
Greg

Greenville, SC

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he be 20 now and 17 6 years ago?
9 years

Since: Mar 14

Largo, FL

#13 Jul 7, 2014
will no one wants to talk to the man your talking about dick suckers

Since: Mar 14

Largo, FL

#14 Jul 7, 2014
you are pus#y's all of you

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2014
Bracey is a cool guy I'm his crush Tina :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart employees? 1 hr sarah 1
Sasquatch Captured in Old Fort 9 hr GoodNews 1
Buck Creek Gold 10 hr GoldFever 8
Treasure at the Dump 10 hr DeepDiver 18
Erica noell braswell. (Gets around) 11 hr StopBullying 6
DR Nisha PATEL (May '13) 14 hr Curious 33
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 19 hr Alexs Momma 1,944

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages