Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Ditto!
I didn't like any of the previous people who worked there and don't really care about who owned it or owns it now.So,this post is really irrelevant,just like all the other posts.Who gives a s%#@?I am going to google the price of eggs in china now.
Randomness

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Finally, someone with good sense!
IMO

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

don't really care who owns it but the food and service suk. its ivans with a view. thats about the only difference between the two.

too bad fatz can't move out there and just lease the building from joe
ironbutterfly

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

IMO wrote:
don't really care who owns it but the food and service suk. its ivans with a view. thats about the only difference between the two.
they can for enough money...sinners
youdontknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

IMO wrote:
Yeah too bad because JOE does not own the building, nor did Joe do the work to get the Marina to the place it is now!! Anybody can say anything they want to but if you thought the Marina was in bad shape before!! Just wait, because what goes around comes around...and maybe Pat didn't know how to run a business but anytime I was there I only seen her there working from daylight to dark, hmmm never seen Joe Hall or Van there trying to learn any of it!! Pat was the only one!!! So say what you want to but you got to give her some credit, the Marina did alot more than half the restaurants in Marion, that has to count for something!!!
cobra302

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Right on! Hit the nail on the head.
Louie the Laker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

ironbutterfly wrote:
<quoted text>listen you waterhead, your not fooling anyone with your comments. it's obvious that you are also posting under cobra302, skinut and several other titles. just let it go and get over it...the people running the show at the marina now don't give a damn what you think. as it was stated previously, you just want to keep this thing going because your little feelings got hurt, you are just the extremely jealous type, or maybe both. if you don't like the place, just stay away. your opinion means nothing.
Sounds like you may have stock in the place! Hit a nerve did they?
Matt Suttles

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

growup wrote:
This is a place of business and everyone commenting on this post is only giving the marina(which was and is still a great place) negative publicity. What's done is done and nothing can be changed anytime soon. Joe Hall might be a jerk, but his day will come and he will get exactly what he deserves. Until then we will continue to visit the marina and give them business as usual. But all this drama and pettiness between team "Lunsford/Rowe" and team "new management" has to stop, it only gives the marina a bad name, which is the last thing it needs right now. "Bear Creek Marina", is what this post is called correct? Then comment on the marina and the wonderful atmosphere and leave the owners and all their differences out of it!
There is no such thing as bad publicity.
another SC traveler

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

I have spent some time reading all of these comments,
I just have one question, other than Bear Creek Marina, what does Marion, McDowell County,and Lake James have to offer to prospective residents and retirees??
Louie the Laker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

another SC traveler wrote:
I have spent some time reading all of these comments,
I just have one question, other than Bear Creek Marina, what does Marion, McDowell County,and Lake James have to offer to prospective residents and retirees??
Freddy and Livermush!
Billy Madison

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

I stopped by the ol' Marina today to get a fresh livermush sandwich. My babe Pat wasn't there to make me one. I was highly disappointed. This new service isn't too great.

All I got was a fresh glass of Freddie's tit milk. I'm not too happy with it either. I think she ate her last bit of grass in an onion field, or wore her vest too tight.

Better luck next time freddoreddo.
Comrad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

I previously visited the marina the food was cold when it finally got to my table. There were no familiar faces and there was hardly anyone down there.

As we walked in they begged us to buy drinks and order food.

What happened to that place?

Does anyone know the date that the foreclosure sale for the property will be?
comradtowho

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Comrad wrote:
I previously visited the marina the food was cold when it finally got to my table. There were no familiar faces and there was hardly anyone down there.
As we walked in they begged us to buy drinks and order food.
What happened to that place?
Does anyone know the date that the foreclosure sale for the property will be?
begged you to buy drinks or food?that doesn't even make sense. not only are you a liar, your a sinner. pat,is that you?
Greasy Spot

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

It seems like there are alot of people in McDowell County that won't be happy until there is not a single business left standing. I'm just wondering what all the naysayers will do for fun then when all their targets are gone.
I suppose they'll turn on each other then.
Now that would be fun to watch!
something in the water

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

I must say if the marina has this much atension that there is no where in McDowell to eat or drink.
WOW all this fuss over a place that was built over top of a land fill.
Its a damn shame that people resort to targeting individuals on here.I have never visited and never will visit this establishment due to the fact that of the clintel that affiliate with the establishment.
comradtowho

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

something in the water wrote:
I must say if the marina has this much atension that there is no where in McDowell to eat or drink.
WOW all this fuss over a place that was built over top of a land fill.
Its a damn shame that people resort to targeting individuals on here.I have never visited and never will visit this establishment due to the fact that of the clintel that affiliate with the establishment.
who you going to post as next moron?you got 5 different names your posting under now, you got nothing better to do?jealous because some people are doing well while your stuck sitting on your thumbs in your pitiful little world?oh yeah, one other thing...you can't spell worth a shit either.
Parental_s Guidance

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

The marina's clientelle are mostly dippers,chewers,rednecks,and rejects. Well, with a few retards thrown in for good measure.
Lake Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

comradtowho wrote:
<quoted text>begged you to buy drinks or food?that doesn't even make sense. not only are you a liar, your a sinner. pat,is that you?
): how did you know?
McDowell Taxpayer

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Though I realize you would like for these to all be the same poster but I can assure you they are not.

Sorry Chip or Martha but you are mis-guided if you think this is all the posting of one person.

I am sure the Marina's bottom line is already telling you that.
Baffled

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Greasy Spot wrote:
It seems like there are alot of people in McDowell County that won't be happy until there is not a single business left standing. I'm just wondering what all the naysayers will do for fun then when all their targets are gone.
I suppose they'll turn on each other then.
Now that would be fun to watch!
I am totally shocked with all the misinformation in this total foram consept. However i've grown to realise thats the norm in Mcdowell co.
I have known Chip Johnson for many years and I will say with no reservations he is a fine business man and person as well as many
other folk I see degraded on here. Do you GOSSIPERS have nothing better to do? Get a life or PUT A SOCK IN IT.
You are bunch of assuming or tale bearing nothing to contribute
monkeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
clif epley and crazy a** yankee 2 hr big toe 2
Nathaniel and Tiffany the slut 3 hr Tiffany 7
What happened to The McCool girls an they Mom K... 4 hr question 1
Gospel news: Big night of music coming to Don G... 4 hr Nathaniel roland 1
Shane Carroll and Shaina Mack 4 hr jeff 9
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr TSF 49,374
What just happened? 7 hr seagull 3
•••
•••